Integrated Master Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partners ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Integrated Master Securities Franchise is the leading investment trading broking house with hundreds of franchisees across India.
In this article, we will discuss the Integrated Master Securities Sub Broker review, business models, revenue sharing model, security deposit, infrastructure requirements, offers, support and many other features as well.
Integrated Master Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.8/10|
About Integrated Master Securities Franchise
Integrated Master Securities is one of the well-known investment trading companies available in India. The broking house was founded by Kunal Khaneja in the year 1995.
Its headquarters are located in New Delhi, Delhi. It is a full-service broker which has its own group of authorised persons or sub-brokers.
Many sub-brokers have greatly increased their earnings or returns with the assistance of stockbroking house.
The SB code activation time of the Integrated Master Securities is around 25 days and it’s payout time is 4-5 weeks.
Normally, The broking house has a unique network of authorised persons to effectively serve its clients which normally led to attracting a huge number of customers.
Become an Authorized Person of Integrated Master Securities
Types of Integrated Master Securities Business Models
Integrated Master Securities is the top-notch stockbroking house offers qualitative financial solutions to clients who want to achieve financial goals with ease and flexibility.
The company also has hundreds of franchises all over the nation to assist customers with financial solutions.
Normally, the broking house offers brokership to the interested entities and individuals who want to experience better financial well-being. The business model of Integrated Master Securities is described below-
There is only one business model available with Integrated Master Securities i.e.-
- Sub-broker business model
Integrated Master Securities Sub Broker or Integrated Master Securities Authorized Person
The Integrated Master Securities sub-broker model enable brokers or authorized persons to work under the brand name of the broking house.
Such kind of business models performs as a monopoly business in which several sub-brokers can work in one office.
Benefits of Integrated Master Securities Authorized Person
Integrated Master Securities sub-broker is a very flexible and convenient business model through which brokers can boost up their returns easily. The advantages of Integrated Master Securities sub-broker model are listed below-
- Robust credibility
- Increased revenue
- Soothing work culture
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Quick and speedy account opening process.
- Minimal investment amount
Integrated Master Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Integrated Master Securities Sub Broker Commission
Integrated Master Securities normally sims to distribute a decent amount of revenue share with all the sub-brokers or authorised persons.
The broking house has a very transparent and fair revenue sharing system that allows sub-brokers to depend on it. The Integrated Master Securities revenue sharing model is described below-
- Sub-broker revenue sharing model
The revenue share for Integrated Master Securities sub-brokers usually ranges from 60% to 80%. The revenue sharing amount can differ as per the security amount deposited to the broking house.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Integrated Master’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Integrated Master Securities
Integrated Master Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Integrated Master Securities is the renowned broking house available in the market. The company usually believes in providing quality financial services to all its investors.
If you are looking forward to working under the company’s name then you will be needed to deposit some security amount for it.
The broking house avails licencing program for the experienced sub-brokers and is capable enough to deposit security amount.
To gain the licence of the Integrated Master Securities franchise model, the sub-broker will be required to submit a security deposit of Rs.25,000.
And the investors or authorised persons who want to gain extra revenue share need to deposit a security amount of Rs.100,000.
You do not have to worry about the security deposit submitted to the company, it will be reimbursed once your plan to quit the company’s licencing program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Integrated Master Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Integrated Master Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
If you want to become a sub-broker of Integrated Master securities then you will be required to fulfil the infrastructure requirements of the company’s franchise model. The infrastructure requirements needed to fulfil are given below-
- Minimum 100 sq.ft of the office area of required to start up with Integrated Master Securities franchise.
- Minimum 1 employee is required to operate the franchise model of the broking house.
- Proper and effective research services are required that allow researching required information quickly.
- Trading terminals are not mandatory to execute buying and selling of stocks.
- A good internet connection and telephone lines are required to perform trades in the stock market.
The above-mentioned infrastructure requirements are not too expensive, you can easily fulfill all of them with a small investment.
Integrated Master Securities Sub Broker Offers
The Integrated Master Securities is good at offering impressive offers to all its sub-brokers. The impressive and lucrative offers energise sub-brokers to perform better and become managers.
The quick list of offers provided by the broking house is given below-
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
Sub-brokers or authorised persons do not require to submit any deposit, to begin with, their work. They can start working with the broking house immediately.
Since the payments are made according to the performance so there are no such limitations on earnings. Sub-brokers can earn good revenue share by raising their performance level with the broking house.
Integrated Master Securities Franchise or Integrated Master Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Integrated Master Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Integrated Master Securities is the popular broking house. If you want to work with the company in order to earn high returns then you will be needed to fulfil the following eligibility criteria-
- You should be an Indian resident.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You should be at least passed with a 12th grade from any govt known institution.
- Must have experience as a sub-broker in order to apply for sub-brokership of Integrated Master Securities.
- For becoming a remisier of the company, you must be experienced with CA, mutual fund advisor, financial solution advisor, advisory agent, financial services provider, insurance agent and more.
- Also, you must be capable of fulfilling the infrastructure requirements of company’s franchise model.
- You require to be registered with SEBI in order to gain the licencing program of the company.
How to become an Integrated Master Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Integrated Master Securities has a very easy process of selecting efficient sub-brokers or authorised persons. If you are looking forward to becoming a sub-broker of the broking house, go through the steps mentioned below-
- Firstly, go through the company’s website and fill up the lead for the registration.
- Once you are done with the registration form then any concerned person from the company will call you for verifying details entered by you in the registration form.
- After verifying your basic details, you will again get a call back in which your meeting with the relationship manager will be scheduled.
- After that, you will be needed to meet with the relationship manager of the company on a fixed date in order to get the entire information about the company and its licencing program.
- The company’s relationship manager will thoroughly guide you about the licencing program. If you find any query regarding the same then you can ask without any hesitation from the relationship manager.
- Once the meeting is done successfully then you will be asked to submit some of your personal documents with reference.
- The company will then check for your documents and submit them to the SEBI.
- Once SEBI successfully approves your documents then you will be able to start your business under the company’s name.
Documents required to become Integrated Master Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Integrated Master Securities?
The benefits of Integrated Master Securities franchise are described below-
Integrated Master Securities enable sub-brokers to earn more money from their investments in order to make their financial life much better.
The company assist investors in receiving high returns on their investments. There are numerous investors who look forward to working with Integrated Master Securities to gain high returns with ease and flexibility.
The broking house has gained popularity in the stock market due to its integrity. The other benefits associated with the Integrated Master Securities are listed below-
- Trusted and reliable broking house.
- Minimal account opening charges
- Good support provided to authorised persons and customers.
- Proven and good track record in the market.
Integrated Master Securities Conclusion
Integrated Master Securities is a popular and reliable broking company in India. The broking house is popular in the stock market due to its financial solutions offerings.
It’s good at offering sub-brokership to the experience sub-brokers in order to make financial well-being efficiently.
If you are in search of any leading financial solution provider, go for Integrated Master Securities. It provides flexibility to all the sub-brokers regarding its franchisee model or licensing program.
The broking house offers flexible revenue sharing models, support, lucrative offer and more.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Integrated Master Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|