Goodwill Wealth Franchise is the most trusted broking franchise with excellent services to 80, 000 customers nationwide. The stock broker is a one stop to get the entire gamut of advisory services like trading, research, financial planning and technical analysis.
Goodwill Wealth Management, the leading company runs with experienced professionals who are highly equipped with financial, technical and in depth industrial knowledge and possess specialized skills in great teamwork ability, problem solving.
We will provide you with detailing information on Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker, its business model, security deposit, revenue sharing, infrastructure investment, offers & more.
Goodwill Wealth Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Goodwill Wealth Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.5/10|
About Goodwill Wealth Franchise
Goodwill Wealth is a private company which acts as a full service broker and it’s headquarter lies in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The founder of Goodwill Wealth Management is Gandhimathi Baskaran and it is established in the year of 2008.
The company is required for activation time for 30 days of the SB code and the payout time is required for a period of 31 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Goodwill Wealth
Types of Goodwill Wealth Business Models
There are 2 types of Goodwill Wealth Franchise association:
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker or Goodwill Wealth Authorized Person
Goodwill Wealth Management provides sub broker or business partners or Authorised Person (AP) to its every client.
A sub broker is someone who acts as a franchise on behalf of the trading member of the company to provide assistance to the investors while dealing with securities and the person must be registered with SEBI and be willing enough to follow every rules and regulations of SEBI.
Goodwill Wealth Management levy a security deposit fixed between Rs 50, 000 and Rs 100, 000 and have a minimum revenue sharing percentage of 50% and maximum revenue sharing percentage of 70%.
Benefits of Goodwill Wealth Authorized Person
- Every new product, services & offers that are launched by the franchiser are also available for the sub broker and hence it helps the sub broker to engage with their clients regarding new things.
- The sub broker is benefitted with marketing supports like hoardings, leaflets, banners from the franchiser.
- The applicant in a company is required to pay a low investment or only a security deposit to the franchiser as rest of all expenses will be taken care by the company.
- Sub brokers are equipped with stock tips, recommendations, advisory so that they can support their client and also increase revenue.
Goodwill Wealth Remisier
Goodwill Wealth offers remisier business model to all its clients. Remisier which is also known as Commissioned Dealer’s Representative is someone who receives prospects for Goodwill Wealth for trading purposes and opening Demat Account.
The remisier levied by the Goodwill Wealth under the security deposit is only Rs 1,000 while revenue sharing is 20%.
Benefits of Goodwill Wealth Remisier
- The initial investment of the Goodwill Wealth is as low as 1,000.
- The on-boarding process of remisier in Goodwill Wealth is less time consuming and straight forward.
- The remisier gets to enjoy 20% of the revenue sharing.
Goodwill Wealth Partner Revenue Sharing or Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker Commission
There are two revenue sharing models available in the Goodwill Wealth management- Sub Broker and Remisier. The revenue sharing that is enjoyed by the sub brokers from the brokerages ranges between 50% and 70%.
The remisier offers 20% under the revenue sharing section. Revenue sharing of Master Franchise is not available in the Goodwill Wealth Management Company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Goodwill’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||50% – 30%|
Start your Broking Business with Goodwill Wealth
Goodwill Wealth Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Goodwill Wealth Management offers to all their clients’ security deposit which comprises of sub broker and remisier.
The sub brokers from security deposit have a minimum of Rs 50, 000 which may exceed up to Rs 100, 000.
The security deposit of remisier is only Rs 1,000. At present so far, referral program and master franchise is not available under the security deposit of the Goodwill Wealth Management Company.
Check this table below for better understanding of Goodwill Wealth Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Goodwill Wealth Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The Goodwill Wealth has set up an infrastructure requirement where the sub broker needs to possess an office area of a minimum of 125 Sq ft along with employee strength of minimum 1.
The sub brokers are highly required to possess smooth internet connection and excellent research services. Sub brokers in Goodwill wealth are not required to have trading terminal and telephone lines.
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Goodwill Wealth regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- Goodwill Wealth remains open for the zero deposit facility
- The company provides a flexible revenue sharing system for the sub brokers.
- Zero revenue sharing is not available in the Goodwill Wealth Management.
- Low scheme deposit is not available in the franchise company.
- At present, flat revenue sharing is not available for the sub brokers.
The offers can easily be availed by all Goodwill Wealth Authorized Person once they register with Goodwill Wealth.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Goodwill Wealth Franchise or Goodwill Wealth Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The candidate who are interested to opt for registration in the Goodwill Wealth management Company need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria that are mentioned below:
- The basic eligibility criteria like age, academic, qualifications, experience needs to be fulfilled by the candidate.
- Candidates while applying for the registration of sub broker of Goodwill Wealth Management Company needs to be at least 18 years of age.
- The candidates will be needed to provide graduation certificate.
- Applicants are required to possess high skills on good management.
- The candidates always need to be equipped with the latest information based on Politic, Environment scenario or on Economics.
- It is a must that the candidate has a basic knowledge on computer.
- The candidates are needed to have a clean record since the company always runs a thorough background check before appointing them as the sub broker in the Company.
- It is a must that the candidate stays fit both mentally and physically and thus abiding to every rules of the firm.
How to become a Goodwill Wealth Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The candidates are required to click on the button ‘Become Sub Broker’ that is located below. After that, the applicant will be proceeded to fill up the Online KYC Registration form.
- After checking every detail in the form, the executive will contact the candidate to confirm all the provided details.
- The company along with the business team will connect to the candidate again to take the discussion ahead.
- The business executives will fix up a meeting with the candidate to give a chance for clearing every doubt on investment amount, security deposit, revenue ratio, etc. They will also be given free space to put forward their interests and expectations.
- After the business executives clear all doubts of the candidate and the candidate is all set to work with the Goodwill Wealth Management Company, the applicant will need to deliver all the required documents.
- After executing the agreement and the documents are submitted, the applicant will be handed over a sub broker ID and that will help to operate the account with the Goodwill Wealth Management Company.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Goodwill Wealth?
- The Goodwill Wealth Management Company offers attractive revenue sharing model where the sub broker goes up to 70% and the remisier exceed up to 20%.
- The sub broker enjoys a massive infrastructure of office area that measures about a minimum of 125 Sq ft.
- Zero Deposit facility is available at the Company franchise.
- Under the business model of Goodwill Wealth Management, Sub broker and Remisier is available.
Goodwill Wealth Franchise Conclusion
Goodwill Wealth Sub Broker Program has pretty attractive franchise scheme that suits both the sub broker and the remisier.
The franchise offers supports like marketing, advisory, trading. The offer for zero deposit is available for the Goodwill Wealth management company.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Goodwill Wealth
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|