Jhaveri Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partners Review
Jhaveri Securities Franchise has been know to be the leading full service brokerage house in the state of Gujarat.
Being a registered member of the major exchanges as well as depository services throughout the nation such as the BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX and the NSDL respectively, the concerned franchiser has proven their worth time and again to their respective clients as well as business partners over the years.
We will be looking forward to vivisect Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker Program in today’s article on the basis of their origin, business model engagement, offer for their respective business partners, models revenue sharing, requirement from their respective business partners in terms of infrastructure, initial investment and employee strength.
In other words, we will lay down a complete guide with regards to the franchiser in front of you so that you can decide for yourself whether to chose them as business partners or not.
Jhaveri Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Jhaveri Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.1/10|
About Jhaveri Securities Franchise
As you can see from the aforementioned table, Jhaveri Securities Franchise was incorporated within the commercial jurisdiction of the city of Vadodara in Gujarat by their founder Ashwin C Shroff in the year 1992.
The franchiser has grown to become a nation wide popular brand within the Indian stock trading and broking industry in a bit less than three decades, thanks to their firm belief and execution of their respective mission statement that says “To be the best broking house by offering world class financial services and cliental satisfaction.”
As a matter of fact, the franchiser claims to be serving more than 1,00,000 (one lakh) clients from across the country at the present alongside their respective business associates who number is a bit more than 350.
As you must be able to conclude from the table given above, Jhaveri Securities Franchise typically takes 27 (twenty seven) days of time to issue a new Sub Broker’s code while taking up to 30 (thirty) days of time in order to process and clear all the payments with respect to all the businesses commenced by their respective business partners on their behalf.
Become an Authorized Person of Jhaveri Securities
Types of Jhaveri Securities Business Models
As per the aforementioned table of contents, Jhaveri Securities Franchise has a rather strict policy of engaging themselves in only two forms of business association models, which are,
- Sub Broker
The franchiser strictly prohibits from getting involved with any other business models like Master Franchise system or Referral Programs.
Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker or Jhaveri Securities Authorized Person
Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker business association model has been integrated within the franchiser in ways that ensures that the respective business associates interested in taking up the rights to their Sub Broker Firms are allowed to offer the same set of financial products, services and trading platforms (remote or otherwise) to their respective clients as the franchiser does to their own set of traders as well as investors.
Furthermore, the Jhaveri Securities Sub Brokers are also allowed to provide their respective clients and customers with certain added benefits up on their own will.
Benefits of Jhaveri Securities Authorized Person
Registering for the Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker rights comes with a lot of perks, some of which are:-
- Being a part of the Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker business association means that respective business partner of the franchiser get complete access to all the research and advisory based materials being published by the franchiser themselves in order to help their respective clients.
- The initial investment required in terms of Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker Security Deposit is a variable amount that has to be paid by the respective business associates of the corresponding franchiser and begins at a nominal value of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousands).
- Being a part of the Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker business association means that the respective business partners of the corresponding franchiser gets paid in hefty commissions varying from 50 % – 70 % of the overall business revenue generated by the respective business partners on behalf of the franchiser themselves.
Jhaveri Securities Remisier
Jhaveri Securities Remisier business association model has been developed for people who are interested in taking up the rights to commence business on behalf of the corresponding franchiser with minimal initial investments and no commitment in terms of having any sorts of assets like employees or office space, whatsoever.
In other words, this particular business model works best for the people who are willing to work alone on behalf of the company but in accordance to their own convenience.
Nevertheless, this must also be acknowledged that becoming a Jhaveri Securities Remisier also means a lot less commission on behalf of all the business commenced by the person themselves as compared to the other business association model of Sub Broker.
Benefits of Jhaveri Securities Remisier:
- Being a part of the Jhaveri Securities Remisier program ensures that you do not have to pay huge initial investment amount in terms of security deposit to the corresponding franchiser.
- Jhaveri Securities Remisier program ensures that the registering person does not have to have any office space or employees strength or any fixed office for that matter to initiate the business with on behalf of the corresponding franchiser.
- Being a part of the Jhaveri Securities Remisier program ensures that the registering person can commence the business in accordance to their own respective convenience without any sort of pressure of having to achieve a target from the company.
- The Jhaveri Securities Remisier program ensures that the registering person can sometimes use the corresponding franchiser’s authorized offices temporarily for meeting with their respective clients.
Jhaveri Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker Commission
As you can see from the aforementioned chart, Jhaveri Securities Franchise strictly pays an amount worth 30 % as commission on the total business value as executed by their respective Remisiers.
While, they typically pay a commission value in between 50 % – 70 % of the overall business value as generated by their respective Sub Borkers.
The prime reason for the variation that you can spot within the commission of the respective Sun Brokers of the corresponding franchiser majorly depends on factors such as different profit margins on different asset classes (like equity, derivatives, futures, currency, options and mutual funds) and the arrangement of the respective Sub Brokers with the corresponding franchiser.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Jhaveri Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Jhaveri Securities
Jhaveri Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
If you consider looking at the table above, you will clearly be able to tell that Jhaveri Securities Franchise critically requires a security deposit or initial investment varying from Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousands) to Rs. 3,00,000 (three lakhs) from their respective business partners owing the rights to their Sub Brokerage Firms.
Whereas, the franchiser typically requires their respective Remisiers to pay only a sum of Rs. 20,000 (twenty thousand) in terms of the security deposit or initial investment.
Nevertheless, you must also understand the fact the franchiser does not mention the hidden charges required to be taken care of by their respective business associates in terms of the payments for acquisition of certain registrations and certifications required in order to end up within the franchiser’s eligibility criteria.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Jhaveri Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.300000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Jhaveri Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Taking a glance at the table of contents presented to you above this section will give you a proper hint about all the requirements on behalf of the corresponding franchiser that is sought by them from their respective business partners.
Jhaveri Securities Franchise typically requires their respective business partners to have an office space of worth 150 (one hundred and fifty) sq ft in area, an employee strength of worth two people.
Along with this, it is also mandatory to have an internet connection stable and powerful enough to be able to execute multiple trades online while executing several channels of communication simultaneously, industry grade trading terminals and a few active telephone lines.
Jhaveri Securities Sub Broker Offers
As you can easily spot from the table of contents mentioned above, Jhaveri Securities Franchise has offers to give out to their respective business partners only in terms of Zero Deposit requirements and Flexible Revenue Sharing models.
Nevertheless, the corresponding franchise has no offers at all with regards to 10,000 (ten thousands) initial investment, flat revenue sharing model or even zero revenue sharing model with prepaid.
The offers can easily be availed by all Jhaveri Securities Authorized Person once they register with Jhaveri Securities.
Jhaveri Securities Franchise or Jhaveri Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Jhaveri Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria for being a business partner with Jhaveri Securities either in terms of a Sub Broker or a Remisier are listed as follows:-
- The person applying for the rights to being either Sub Broker or Remisier must at least have an educational qualification of ten plus two or intermediate for that matter.
- A person applying for the rights to being either Sub Broker or Remisier must have a certificate under their name on behalf of NSIM.
- The person applying for the rights to being either Sub Broker or Remisier must at all cost have a SEBI registration under their own name for the sake of being able to commence any business whatsoever on behalf of the corresponding franchiser.
- A person applying for the rights to being either Sub Broker or Remisier must at least have the basic knowledge of operating a few computer programs like Microsoft Excel in order to properly commence and guide their respective clients with online trading activites.
- The person applying for the rights to being either Sub Broker or Remisier must at least have an experience of at least two consecutive years in terms of active trading and broking activities including the knowledge of the current market trends and the names, functions and the benefits of trading in different asset classes.
How to become a Jhaveri Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Registering for acquiring the rights to Jhaveri Securities Franchise Sub Broker or Remisier business model association is a rather easy take. All you need to do is follow in all the instructions as mentioned below:-
- Search and click on a button that specifically says “Become A Business Partner”. You must be able to locate the said button at the end of this section.
- Clicking on the aforementioned button will open up a new from on your respective computer screens. You will be required to fill in all the given spaces requiring the correct set of information.
- Once you finish up filling in the aforementioned form, you will be required to submit it along with a few other documents that have already been accounted for within this article before. Nevertheless, you may always look out for the list of the required documents within the form itself.
- Once you conclude taking care of all the steps as mentioned above, you will be reached out by one of the franchiser’s authorized personnel and granted the rights to your new business.
Documents required to become Jhaveri Securities Authorized Person
A person applying for the rights to being either Sub Broker or Remisier must these following documents:-
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Cancelled Cheque
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Why Partner with Jhaveri Securities?
There are several reasons as to why you must consider Jhaveri Securities Franchise to initiate the business with. Here is a list of a few:-
- They have already acquired a grand reputation of being the best full service brokerage house in the entire state of Gujrat and one of the best throughout the nation. This information itself must be sufficient for you to leverage into getting more clients to register for your business.
- They provide periodical marketing support and supervision to all of their respective business associates. This helps the respective business associates of the corresponding franchiser to acquire more and more clients over time.
- They provide proactive back office support to all of the clients of their respective business partners, thus lightening their respective work loads and helping them focus on the primary task of business acquisition.
Jhaveri Securities Conclusion
Jhaveri Securities Franchise has everything it needs to be an ideal franchiser within the Indian stock trading and broking industry from great trading platforms to good revenue sharing model to strong and informed research materials.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Jhaveri Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|