Indbank Online Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner Review
Indbank Online Franchise is one of the reputed stock broking firms in the country with an abundance of financial services and investment options and scientifically designed trading platforms for a great experience in trading.
The firm has a wide network and it incorporates various business partners in its circle. The business expansion of Indbank Online is highly dependent on its business partners.
In this article, we will see review of Indbank Online Sub Broker Program, what benefits they get as partners of Indbank Online and also about the different eligibility criteria they need to clear.
Apart from these, there will be many more aspects of the firm which will be discussed and evaluated in this article.
Indbank Online Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Indbank Online Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.5/10|
About Indbank Online Franchise
Indbank Online is a public organization with the headquarters in Chennai.
The firm was established by Shri P.A. Krishnan as a full-service broker.
The firm has a wide range of products and services to offer.
It engages mainly sub-brokers for business partnering and it takes 31 days to generate the code required by the sub-brokers to start their business. The payment id did within 28 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Indbank Online
Types of Indbank Online Business Models
The sub-brokership business model is the only business model which Indbank Online has –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Indbank Online Sub Broker or Indbank Online Authorized Person
The Indbank Online sub-brokers have to have their own clientele, or build it for pitching and selling the Indbank Online investment products.
The revenue so generated will be divided between the firm and the sub-broker. For getting the rights to sub-brokership, they need to deposit a certain amount with the firm.
Benefits of Indbank Online Authorized Person
- The security deposit is on par with the market. So, you can start with low capital and eventually, you can also increase the amount of security deposit for your benefit.
- The earning potential is high. The firm offers up to 70% of the revenue generated by you.
- There are a variety of products to sell. You can pitch to the clients according to their investment goals and a wide range of products increases the chances of sell.
- The sub-brokers are also provided training for their development. It is one of the biggest advantages for newbies in the business.
- The trading platforms are great and highly advanced to grab the attention of the clients and investors and especially the traders.
Indbank Online Partner Revenue Sharing or Indbank Online Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing starts at 40% that is the sub-broker gets 40% of the revenue as a minimum when his security deposit is at the minimum. The amount of security deposit determines the share of the revenue you will be entitled to.
If you keep the maximum security deposit, you can earn 70% of the revenue. Here if you compare the maximum revenue, it is average in the market but compared to the amount of security deposit required to earn this percentage lowers the worth.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Indbank Online’s Share|
|Sub Broker||40% – 70%||30% – 60%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Indbank Online
Indbank Online Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Indbank Online security deposit starts with a minimum amount of Rs. 50000. This is as you can see is on par with the market. However, the maximum security deposit is Rs. 250000 which is a little higher than the market average.
Check this table below for better understanding of Indbank Online Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Indbank Online Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The Infrastructure requirement for being a sub-broker are –
- An office with a minimum space of 250 square feet
- The office must be equipped with telephone lines, internet connection.
- There must be trading terminals
- In the office, there must be at least three employees working full time.
Indbank Online Sub Broker Offers
- The offer of the initial 10K deposit is here with Indbank Online. You can start your business with Rs. 10000 and eventually with time (stipulated time period) you can fulfill the security deposit requirement.
- The revenue sharing is fully flexible.
The offers can easily be availed by all Indbank Online Authorized Person once they register with Indbank Online.
Indbank Online Franchise or Indbank Online Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Indbank Online, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility for becoming a sub-broker of Indbank Online are –
- Education level should be at least 10+2. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.
- NISM certification is required as per the government’s rule and SEBI’s regulations. The NISM certificate can be obtained by clearing the NISM examination for the dealers and sub-brokers and brokers. The examination takes place in NISM centers allotted in your city. You have to enroll, prepare for the examination once you get the material and you can study by yourself. Then sit for the examination on the assigned date and clear it and get the certificate.
- The knowledge of financial and investment products are necessary. You need to be aware of the market and its products, investment schemes, etc. The company will also provide training in products but, the fundamental knowledge is required for getting selected in the firm – Indbank Online.
- The firm necessarily requires 2-3 years of experience in the field of trading, investment, dealing in financial products and related services. You can only advise the clients wisely when you have experience in the practical market.
How to become a Indbank Online Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The application process is easy –
- You can scroll down to the end of this article. There you will find one button. Click that button as it will redirect you to the page where you have to apply for the business position with of registration.
- Fill the form on the page where you land. Make sure you put the details correct. It will be verified, so each detail matters.
- Once done with filling the form, cross check it and submit it.
- Once submitted, you will be again redirected to another page. Here you have to upload the documents as mentioned in the above list of the documents for eligibility.
- Once you upload the documents, the eligibility of yours as a sub-broker of registration will be evaluated online and if you are eligible, it will be confirmed.
- If confirmed, then you will duly receive an of registration representative call within some time. The representative will guide you about the further process of verification.
- If your application is approved after verification, then your code for sub-broker will be generated.
Documents required to become Indbank Online Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Certificate of registration
- SEBI Certificate of registration
- NISM Certificate
- Educational Degree Certificate
- Proofs of Investment or the experience you have
- Canceled Cheque
- Address Proof
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Indbank Online?
Here are the various reason to partner with Indbank Online:
- Clear business policies
- Transparent charges and cost of business partnership
- Gives you free hand in dealing with your own clients
- Lucrative offers
- High earning potential
- Infrastructure requirements are less rigid
- A firm with experience and goodwill which you can encash
- You get free training and support from the firm all the time. It will help in the growth of your business and development as an investment professional.
Indbank Online Conclusion
Indbank Online has great offers and lucrative earning opportunities for the sub-brokers.
Though it has kept its minimum revenue share at a lower level if one increases the security deposit, the earning potential rises.
The network of the firm is strong and has many eminent investment professionals working together for the betterment of the investors and you can be part of the same.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Indbank Online
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|