Grovalue Securities Franchise or Stock broking Company has one of the highest values in the market.
In India, Grovalue stands as a leading company for Commodity Trading and Equity services and offers extended brokerage services such as Derivatives, NRI’s Mutual Funds, Equity, Demat Account, Offline Trading, currency services and Insurance.
We are going to discuss in this article about Grovalue Securities Sub Broker and its business models, Security deposits, revenue sharing, offers, investment amount, etc.
Grovalue Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Grovalue Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.8/10|
About Grovalue Securities Franchise
Grovalue Securities is a private based company which serves as a full service broker and the headquarter remains at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Ankit Sethi is the founder of the company and the company was established in the year of 2016.
Grovalue Securities maintains to provide higher level of service to the clients and takes 28 days of activation of SB code whereas payout time takes about 30 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Grovalue Securities
Types of Grovalue Securities Business Models
There are 3 types of Grovalue Securities Franchise business models which are:
- Authorized Person/ Business partner/ Sub broker
- Master Franchise
- Referral Program
Grovalue Securities Franchise Master Franchise
Grovalue Securities offers Master Franchise to the clients.
Master franchise denotes a franchising contract where the master franchisor or the owner of brand takes in control over the franchising activities that are marked in a specified territory to a person or entity who is called ‘master franchise’.
Grovalue Securities has fixed a security deposit for their master franchise that ranges between Rs. 200,000 and Rs 500, 000 and enjoys a revenue sharing varying between 75% and 85%.
Benefits of Grovalue Securities Franchise Master Franchise
- Master franchises are sole responsible to recruit individual franchisees and offers all supports and training that is required for both initially and on an ongoing basis.
- A master franchisee is offered with ready-made franchise package with possessing established brand recognition.
- The master franchise gains most of the profit from the Company and they receive an enormous financial leverage and satisfaction.
- A specific area, location or town is given for the master franchise and thus they are enjoys working in large area without dealing with any competitors.
Grovalue Securities Sub Broker or Grovalue Securities Authorized Person
Grovalue Securities offers business partners or sub brokers or Authorized Persons (AP) to all clients.
A sub broker is equipped with a license to carry forward the broking service for a broking company.
Grovalue Securities levies a security deposit for the sub brokers that varies between Rs 50,000 and Rs 100, 000 and enjoys a revenue sharing that varies between 50% and 70%.
Benefits of Grovalue Securities Authorized Person
- Sub brokers of the Grovalue Securities enjoy the relative high percentage of the brokerage provided by the clients.
- Sub brokers also receive Advisory, recommendations and stock tips from franchiser which helps those regarding clients and for increase in revenue purposes.
- The Company franchiser often tends to provide help to the sub broker with marketing support like providing hoardings, banners and leaflets.
Grovalue Securities Referral Program
Above all effective channels, referral programs are highly effective for recruiting all quality candidates. Grovalue Securities offers a strong referral programs to the clients.
Referral program also enhance the relationship between the clients and the company. A high performer sub broker tends to attract other high performer clients that they think is suitable for the company.
Benefits of Grovalue Securities Referral Program
- Referral programs are cost efficiency as they help in saving money for advertising purposes and due to that a lot of time is also saved.
- A referral program has an ability of seeking people who are eager enough to be a part of the leading stock broking company.
- The sub brokers with the help of the referral program introduce the clients and also their network that is beneficial for the both of the company and also for the one who is introducing them.
Grovalue Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Grovalue Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model of the Grovalue Securities consists of master franchiser, sub broker and referral program.
The master franchise is provided with minimum revenue of 75% that may extend up to maximum revenue of about 85%.
Meanwhile, the sub broker receives a revenue sharing of the Grovalue Securities of minimum 50% which might extend up to 70%.
The Grovalue Securities offers a referral program of 15%. There is no revenue sharing for remisier by the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Grovalue Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Grovalue Securities
Grovalue Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Grovalue Securities franchise security deposit is levied on both master franchise and sub broker.
The security deposit levied by the Grovalue Securities for master franchise is between Rs 200, 000 and Rs 500, 000.
The security deposit for sub broker is fixed between Rs 50, 000 and Rs 100, 000. The company does not offer security deposit for remisier and referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Grovalue Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.500,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Grovalue Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
For starting a brokership with Grovalue Securities, the sub brokers will require to possess an office area of a minimum 200 Sq Ft and provide a minimum employee strength of 3.
The sub brokers are needed to be well equipped with smooth telephone lines and internet connection. The brokers must provide excellent research services but does not need to possess trading terminals.
Grovalue Securities Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Grovalue Securities regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- The offer of zero deposit is active in the company franchise.
- Low deposit scheme is not available in the company.
- Flexible revenue sharing is available in the company.
- The company does not offer flat revenue sharing.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is currently unavailable in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Grovalue Securities Authorized Person once they register with Grovalue Securities.
Grovalue Securities Franchise or Grovalue Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Grovalue Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
In order to undertake sub brokership, sub brokers from Grovalue Securities needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be eager and enthusiastic to be a part of the Grovalue Securities and need to have a proper understanding on capital markets and the regulatory environment.
- The candidate while applying for sub brokership with Grovalue Securities need to be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Minimum education qualification that is needed by the company for the candidate is passing the 12th standard from any institution that is registered and well recognized by the government. Graduation certificate will be more valuable for the candidate.
- Basic knowledge on computer is required by the candidate.
- The candidates as a sub broker will be expected to have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience for selling financial product.
- The candidate would need to be highly equipped with entrepreneurial skills.
- He or she is expected to be healthy both physically and mentally and they must also follow every rules and regulations that are set by the company.
- The candidates must not be involved in any kind of fraudulency and dishonesty.
How to become a Grovalue Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The applicant opting for sub brokership needs to fill up form by putting all the correct details.
- The executives will connect to the candidates to reconfirm all the details that had been provided by the candidate.
- Grovalue Securities will take the discussion forward along with the business team by contacting again with the candidate.
- The executive of the Grovalue Securities will fix a meeting with the applicant to clear any doubts regarding security deposit, infrastructure investment, revenue ratio, etc.
- After solving all the queries, in the next step, the candidate would need to submit all the required documents that have been asked by the company.
- After executing the agreement, the sub broker ID would be handed over to the candidate with which he/she can operate the account.
Documents required to become Grovalue Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Grovalue Securities?
- The revenue sharing model of Grovalue Securities is relatively high where minimum revenue of 50% is offered to the sub broker that can exceed up to 75%.
- At the end of the sub broking tenure of Grovalue Securities, security deposit that was collected from the sub broker can be refunded.
- Under the business model, Grovalue Securities provides master franchise, sub broker and referral program.
- The company franchise offers zero deposit and flexible revenue sharing.
Grovalue Securities Franchise Conclusion
Summarizing everything, Grovalue Securities has a dedicated experienced team of professionals.
The company offers multiple supports like trading, marketing, acquisition, and product. Grovalue Securities offers the best sub broker franchise program.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Grovalue Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|