Jainam Share Consultants Franchise, as a reputed broking franchise claims to be a one stop investment and trading center for all sorts of stock based trading allowed within the Indian Trading Industry.
We, in our article will highlight everything you need to know about Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker model in order to make up your mind and an informed decision whether to become their business partners.
We will evaluate them on the basis of their origin, requirement for infrastructure, business models, revenue sharing models and the advantages you may expect on becoming Jainam Share Consultants Partner.
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Jainam Share Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.1/10|
About Jainam Share Consultants Franchise
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise in fact, new to the entire Indian Stock Trading Industry. As a matter of fact, the franchise was established in the year 2000 by their founder Jitendra Shah in Surat, Gujrat.
Nevertheless, the franchise has evolved into a true trading and brokerage giant in less than two decades and currently serves more than one lakh fifty thousand clients across the nation alongside eight hundred and fifty nine Jainam Share Consultants Sub Brokers.
The credit for their enormous success can be credited to their firm core values constituting of ‘integrity’, ‘transparency’, ‘continual improvement’, ‘respect’ and ‘speed’. In fact they strongly believe in ‘offering more than what they are paid for’ and perhaps, that has laid the foundation to their humongous and swift growth.
As you can see, you can become a Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Associate Partner in merely 28 (twenty eight) days and can expect to receive a payout from the franchise within 45 (forty five) days of corresponding business.
Become an Authorized Person of Jainam Share Consultants
Types of Jainam Share Consultants Business Models
As you must be able to see from the table that has been presented right above this section, Jainam Share Consultants Franchise only engages themselves in the Sub Broker business model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker or Jainam Share Consultants Authorized Person
Being a Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker means that you get to provide the exact same set of financial products and services to your own clients as the franchiser while also giving them some added advantages if you like.
In other words, you can generate humongous profits out of this business by simply focusing on the number of new as well as recurring sales, thus serving and growing your own client base on behalf of the franchise without ever having to worry about internal competition or technical issues.
Benefits of Jainam Share Consultants Authorized Person
Furthermore, being a Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Sub Broker also fetches you sertain other benefits including:-
- Jainam Share Consultants Franchise offers a business model that has proven to work over years with a lot less investment requirement as compared to their competitors.
- This Franchise provides a great opportunity to make enormous profits with their respective revenue sharing or commission generation model.
- A Jainam Share Consultants Franchise provide their respective clients and even those who they engage with on behalf of the Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Sub Brokers with extensive Robo Advisory services, which is in fact, quite rare. This ensure easy acquisition of clients.
Jainam Share Consultants Partner Revenue Sharing or Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker Commission
Looking into the table of contents as displayed just above this section will ensure that you get the proper idea about Jainam Share Consultants Revenue Sharing model.
The franchise offers their respective sub brokers a typical commission rate varying from between 55 % – 75 % in accordance to the sales of different asset classes and also as per the respective sub broker’s arrangement with the concerned franchise.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Jainam Share’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||25% – 45%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Jainam Share Consultants
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
We have tried to present to you the aforementioned table of contents in the most simplistic manner possible.
This makes sure that even if you take a single glance at the chart above, you will get to know that being a Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker requires you to only make an upfront investment of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 in terms of Jainam Share Consultants Security Deposit.
Nonetheless, you must also understand that there are certain hidden investments that you will also be required to take care of such as getting the relevant certifications and registrations mandatory to be eligible of the franchise’s business partner.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Integrated Enterprises Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.100000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise is extremely considerate when it comes to embracing and welcoming new business partners to work alongside them and increase the overall business of the franchise.
As you must be able to conclude after looking at the aforementioned chart of contents, Jainam Share Consultants Franchise require the people who are interested in applying for their respective franchise to have an employee strength of merely one person and an office space of worth one hundred square feet.
Apart from these, the franchise also ensures that the applying party does have a considerably good internet connection for online trading and transactions, industry grade trading terminals and at least one active telephone connection in order to cater to the clients availing the trade over call facility on behalf of the franchise itself.
Jainam Share Consultants Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Jainam Share Consultants regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
If you take a look at the aforementioned table of contents, you will get to understand that Jainam Share Consultants Franchise only engages themselves in providing certain offers related flexible revenue sharing models.
Nevertheless, you must also consider the fact that the franchise does not have any provisions or offers with regards to Zero Deposit, ten thousand initial deposit, flat revenue sharing or even zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
The offers can easily be availed by all Jainam Share Consultants Authorized Person once they register with Jainam Share Consultants.
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise or Jainam Share Consultants Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Jainam Share Consultants, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise has worked really hard and determinedly avers the last few years in order to ensure that they have a positive brand image among clients throughout the nation.
And, this is just one of the reasons that they have rather strict eligibility criteria for letting anyone own the rights to their sub brokerage firm. The list of eligibility contains:-
- Having an educational qualification of at least an intermediate or ten plus two for that matter, for the person who is interested in taking up the rights to the franchise’s sub brokerage firm at the time of application.
- Should have an experience of at least two years with regards to the trading and brokerage services industry as a trader alongside in depth knowledge and understanding of the various terms and elements involved within the domain, for the person interested in taking up the rights to the franchise’s sub brokerage firm at the time of application.
- Having the knowledge of operating certain computer programs with rather ease in order to be able to help the respective clients (fellow traders or brokers) who visit the sub brokerage firm or avail their services, for the person interested in taking up the rights to the franchise’s sub brokerage at the time of application.
- Should have great communicational skills so as to be able to convince and persuade the respective clients for new or recurring sales, for the person interested in taking up the sub brokerage rights.
- A certificate from NSIM for the person interested in taking up the rights of the franchise’s sub brokerage firm at the time of application.
How to become a Jainam Share Consultants Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Registering for the rights to Jainam Share Consultants Franchise’s Sub Brokerage Firms does not require much effort. As a matter of fact, all you are required to do is follow in the set of instructions as mentioned below:-
- Search the website for the button that states ”Become A Sub Broker” and click on it. You must be able to locate the button just below this section.
- A new form will open up on your computer screen as soon as you click on the aforementioned button.
- Go through the entire from carefully, thus reading and understanding everything it states and fill up the areas marked as mandatory on the form with the correct set of information.
- Submit the from on to the web site and move ahead to the next step which will require you to upload and submit a set of relevant documents already mentioned within this article earlier, you may also find the list within the form itself.
- You may expect to be reached out by one of the franchise’s authorized personnel who will guide you through the remaining procedure and help you get the registration done in a couple of hours.
Documents required to become Jainam Share Consultants Authorized Person
Having the list of the following documents while at the time of registration is of utmost importance:-
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
- Investment proof of the applying candidate
- Payment proof with regards to no dues for the security deposit
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Birth certificate
- Cancelled bank cheque of the applicant
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Why Partner with Jainam Share Consultants?
Jainam Share Consultants franchise has already made their mark on the Indian Stock Trading and Broking Industry by their innovative products and determined services. However, this is not the only reason why you should consider to take up their respective sub brokerage firm rights. In fact, there are plenty others including:-
- Jainam Share Consultants are really great in helping their respective business partners to set up the new sub brokerage firms. As a matter of fact, they even provide their respective business partners with trading terminals to begin with.
- They have in house team of expert trainers who have hands on experience of several years in training newbies as well as experienced professionals the traits and tricks of the business operations and evolution.
- As a full service brokerage firm as well as a franchise, Jainam Share Consultants Franchise provide their respective clients as well as their respective business partners with extensive back office support, thus lightening the burden of the employees of their respective business partners hugely.
- Jainam Share Consultants Franchise provides their respective business partners with complete marketing assistance and support periodically, thus helping them to flourish in their respective areas.
Jainam Share Consultants Franchise Conclusion
The fact that Jainam Share Consultants Franchise has one of the least investment requirements to become a sub broker should be sufficient to gain your attention.
However, the franchise does not stop there and in fact, provide their respective business partners as well as their clients with some extensive and exclusive services.
On the whole, the franchise is worth getting into business with.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Jainam Share Consultants
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|