HSE Securities Franchise is growing at a very fast rate. This broking franchise was founded in 1999.
This article is aimed to discuss in detail the various aspects of the HSE Securities Sub Broker Program.
The discussion will give information about not just the various models of business, but also about the security deposits, the revenue distribution models and will extend to clarify the doubts of any newcomer to the firm.
HSE Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|HSE Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.5/10|
About HSE Securities Franchise
HSE Securities is a private full-time service broker. The company was established in the year 1999 by V. R. Bhaskar Reddy.
The headquartered office is situated in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The SB code activation time is 28 days, and a duration of 3-4 weeks serves as the payout time.
Given below is the customer rating achieved by HSE Securities. The customers have rated the HSE Securities on the basis of their experience, services, products, trading platforms, support, revenue sharing models, security deposits, offers and market shares.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of HSE Securities
Types of HSE Securities Business Models
The HSE Securities has infused two business models for the clients and the sub brokers to choose from. The two business models provided by the HSE Securities are as follows:
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
HSE Securities Sub Broker or HSE Securities Authorized Person
We have an Authorised Person Franchise working in the Sub Broker business model.
Also called the API, the Authorised Person Franchise helps the trading members of NSE, through the mutual consent of the stock broking house in the appointment process.
A stock broker is appointed who helps SEBI to act like a watchdog. The ombudsman in the whole process, SEBI is actively involved in the appointment process.
Benefits of HSE Securities Authorized Person
- Sub broker, in this model is not compelled to invest in a large sum of money. The Sub broker model provided by the HSE Securities is very customisable and promotes the mutual benefits of both the client and the sub broker. The sub broker can decide the amount to invest, according to his expectation of return benefits.
- Clients in this model are entitled to benefits that are found in no other model. The API is the concerned person who provides the benefits to the client.
- The profit made by the money is shared on the basis of the rules formulated by the revenue sharing model. The revenue sharing model in this case is very flexible.
- A person with a circle of related contacts in the stock brokerage industry is hugely beneficial for the company. Networking with useful people, is a very essential aspect.
HSE Securities Referral Program
This model of business in the HSE Securities caters to the candidates who want to earn volumes of money in the large picture. In the Referral Model, the revenue is earned on the basis of referrals made.
In this model, anyone and everyone can join and start sending referrals. The candidate joins as a trader and then starts earning as the referrals start getting accepted.
Benefits of HSE Securities Referral Program:
- Any kind of maintenance charges or book keeping is not required in this model.
- The Referral program helps beginners to start off this seemingly unconventional industry of stock brokerage.
- This model also allows customised benefits of working with any segment, as desired.
- This model of Sub Brokerage doesn’t need the candidate to invest in the security deposit.
HSE Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or HSE Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model contributes to the exponential growth of the company.
This revenue sharing for the Sub Broker business model is 60-85% and that for the Referral Program is a whopping Rs.1000 per referral.
The revenue sharing model in the HSE Securities lays special emphasis on mutual benefits of the consumer and the sub brokers.
There are a number of factors that decide on the revenue sharing models and methods like the rate of revenue generation of the company, the client base size that the HSE Securities’ services comply to.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||HSE Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 85%||15% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with HSE Securities
HSE Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
This fixed amount acts as a collateral against any losses and is kept submitted while the user executes the share broking business. Security Deposit refers to the fixed deposit that a person has to make before starting with the work.
The security deposit, again in turn is decided by many factors. In the Sub Broker model, a person pays a sum of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 and money in the Referral Program no money is collected as the fixed security deposited.
Check this table below for better understanding of HSE Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
HSE Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The workplace and the infrastructure set up by the sub broker plays a great role in the decision of the client to partner or not.
A decent sum of money pays off very well in the long run that is put in the infrastructural development.
The HSE Securities requires the candidate to maintain an office area of minimum 100 sq. feet.
Employee strength and trading terminals are not deemed essential but a smooth internet connection, telephone lines connection and research services are essential.
HSE Securities Sub Broker Offers
The firm provides with benefits for the client and the sub broker so that more value comes to them as individuals. The HSE Securities believes in bring profits and value to both the user as well as the sub broker.
Zero Deposit: The zero-deposit policy helps sub brokers to start working without investing in. This offer is a particularly useful for people who are at a greater risk of not succeeding in the business of those who don’t have prior experience in the stock brokerage industry.
10k Initial deposit: The offer provided by the HSE Securities helps to maintain a backup plan when things might go wrong. The deposit can help to bring back to normal in instances of major losses or mistakes.
Flexible Revenue Sharing: The flexible revenue sharing is helpful for people who are new to the industry. This offer is also helpful for established people in the stock brokerage industry. When people are empowered to control things and customise things to their benefit, they perform better.
The offers can easily be availed by all HSE Securities Authorized Person once they register with HSE Securities.
HSE Securities Franchise or HSE Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to HSE Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The HSE Securities encourages more and more people to became a part of the firm. But certain basic eligibility criterion is important to filter out the incompetent candidates. T
he criterion in no way wish to chase away people. The criteria are:
- For keeping out people with wrong intentions out of the way, registration with SEBI, the ombudsman is very important.
- A graduation degree or equivalent is considered the minimum educational qualification.
- An experience in the stock brokerage industry serves to a beneficial factor in the long run.
- The person should be of a sound mentality, and should not have any criminal background.
How to become a HSE Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The company provides with a simple procedure to start working as a sub broker.
- A given form is required to be filled up with basic details like name, age, and contact number.
- An executive service is provided who helps to fill the complete details in the form and proceed with the specific interest area.
- A face to face meeting is organised after the prior things are finalised in which the company as well as the to-be sub-broker discuss their expectations and capabilities.
- Documents for the verification of age, address, academic qualification, citizenship, SEBI registration certificate, investment proof and a security deposit payment proof are then submitted by the person and a written document is signed.
- After the documents are verified, the broker is provided with a Broker ID and he can then start working.
Documents required to become HSE Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with HSE Securities?
Through the years that the company has worked in the stock brokerage industry, it has made a name in the market. The name suffices for more than enough.
- The company holds a good name in the industry. It helps to create a good network circle of people to work with.
- The company holds a strong support system. This brings mutual benefits to both the client and the sub broker.
- A strong backup by the technical team is counted as a bonus.
HSE Securities Franchise Conclusion
HSE Securities Franchise is definitely a good to option & they have a very good blend of new tech & experience.
The broking is not hesitant to try out new things & publish offers aswell. So, HSE Securiites Sub Broker Program is definitely a winner.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with HSE Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|