Guiness Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Guiness Securities Franchise is one of the most progressive stock broking franchise company which is involved in wholesale of live animals, tobacco, agricultural raw material and food beverages.
The company has 32 years of experienced team of professionals who are highly skilled in depth industrial, technical knowledge and financial.
In this article, we will put in details for you about Guiness Securities Sub Broker and its business models, security deposit, investment, revenue sharing ratio, etc.
Guiness Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Guiness Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Guiness Securities Franchise
Headquarterd in Kolkata, West Bengal, Guiness Securities Limited is a Private based company that presents full brokerage service.
The Non-Government Company was established in 1986 and the founder is Kamal Kumar Kothari.
The listed directors of Guiness Securities include Soumen Chatterjee, Kanti Sengupta, Kamal Kumar Kothari and Dharmendra Kothari and the company takes about 31 days to successfully activate the SB Code.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Guiness Securities
Types of Guiness Securities Business Models
The broking house has only one business model as of now
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Guiness Securities Sub Broker or Guiness Securities Authorized Person
Guiness Securities provides sub broker/ Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partner to their clients. Sub Broker is appointed by stock broker and is someone who acts as an agent on behalf of a trading member of the Company.
Guiness Securities levy security deposit on Sub broker that varies between Rs 50, 000 and Rs 100, 000 with a revenue sharing that ranges between 60% and 80%.
Benefits of Guiness Securities Authorized Person
- The sub brokers can enjoy a complete package of business model which includes business offering like derivatives, equity, currency trading, life insurance, commodities trading, and mutual funds.
- The sub brokers can enjoy flexible revenue sharing model which varies between 60% and 80%.
- The franchiser belongs to Guiness Securities provide help to the sub brokers with supports like advisory support, training support and advisory support, etc.
- The sub brokers of Guiness Securities are offered with some smart analytical tools and trading platforms.
Guiness Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Guiness Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model that has been introduced under Guiness Securities has only sub broker. The company levy a minimum of 60% of revenue sharing that may exceed up to 80% as a maximum.
The revenue sharing model of Guiness Securities does not provide master franchise and remisier. There is no referral program available in the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Guiness’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Guiness Securities
Guiness Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Guiness Securities levies security deposit only on sub broker. The Franchise program has a minimum of Rs 50, 000 of security deposits that can exceed up to 100, 000 from sub brokers.
It is a refundable deposit which means that the sub broker or business partner or authorized person of Guiness Securities can deactivate their partnership anytime and their amount would be return to them without any sort of deduction.
Master Franchise and remisier programs are unavailable in this company. There is no referral program under the security deposit section of Guiness Securities.
Check this table below for better understanding of Guiness Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Guiness Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Guiness Securities needs to be maintaining their quality standards everywhere their franchise is setup. The office area where the sub broker is needed to attend their client on a daily basis needs to be of a minimum of 100 Sq Ft and with a hygienic working condition.
The infrastructure investment required for Guiness Securities is to possess a smooth internet connection and a smooth telephone line.
An advanced and user friendly trading terminal is probably the basic infrastructure requirement but research services are not needed for Guiness Securities.
Guiness Securities Sub Broker Offers
The various offers provided by Guiness Securities Franchise are –
- Zero deposit is inactive in the Guiness Securities.
- The company does not provide low scheme deposit.
- The revenue sharing model of Guiness Securities is flexible in nature and thus it ultimately comes in help for the client to earn more with high revenue generation.
- Flat revenue sharing remains absent in the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is not available in the company.
Guiness Securities Franchise or Guiness Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Guiness Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
In order to register as a sub broker, an individual needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate who is applying for sub brokership is required to be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Candidates are required to fulfil the basic criteria list like age, academics, qualifications, experience, etc.
- The candidates who are opting for sub broker in Guiness Securities are expected to have completed higher secondary.
- Candidate who comes from a bad background or contain bad character history might not get qualified as the company tends to run a thorough background check before hiring.
- The candidate possessing graduation certificate or having an experience in stock or financial market will be an added benefit.
- Candidates must be licensed or registered with SEBI.
- The candidates are required to be fit and fine both mentally and physically
- Candidates also must have basic knowledge on computer.
How to become a Guiness Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To become a sub broker in Guiness Securities, the individual needs to follow these simple steps:
- Applicant would need to fill the form that is given to them by providing correct details like name, email ID, phone number, and location.
- After the form is filled, the candidate will receive a call shortly from the executive of the company to verify all the details that you have mentioned in the form. The executive then will fix an appointment with the Business Development team.
- The candidate will be paid with a vaid in person by the Business Development executive to explain their proposal which includes Revenue sharing percentage, model of working, security deposit requirement, support provided by the company’s end, brokerage charges, company’s expectations. They will allow the candidate to clear their doubts if they have any.
- After the doubts are cleared, the candidate will be required to submit some documents and sign on an agreement.
- After executing the agreement and verified in the verification process, the candidate will be given a sub broker ID with which they can easily operate the account.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Guiness Securities?
- Guiness Securities provides entire marketing support, back-office support, advisory support, trading support and dealing training.
- The company offers a flexible revenue sharing which makes client acquisition easy.
- The revenue sharing of franchise Company is pretty high with minimum 60% that can exceed up to 80% for sub broker.
- Once the sub broker decides to deactivate partnership with franchise Company, the security deposit would be refundable.
Guiness Securities Franchise Conclusion
Summarizing everything, Guiness Securities is well established and experienced and thus acquiring customers is not a difficult task for them.
The infrastructure investment of the Guiness Securities offers smooth internet connection, strong telephone lines, user friendly trading terminals and it provides a simple and transparent brokerage plan and rates that are uniform for all the traders.
Guiness Securities provides strong marketing support which helps the sub broker staying strong both during the initial phase and during later stages in the franchise program.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Guiness Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|