Reliance Securities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 01, 2022
Reliance Securities Franchise is also known as Reliance Smart Money Franchise.
The broking house is a trade front for the Reliance Group owned by Mr. Anil Ambani that specifically deals in financial products and services related to stock trading within the Indian Stock Trading Industry.
Our article today will concentrate all the focus on evaluating Reliance Securities Sub Broker Program in terms of their origin, types of business models they engage in, security deposit required by them, the infrastructure required, the revenue-sharing model they follow, and the prime reasons to consider while even thinking of commencing business with them.
Table of Contents
- Rating & Review
- Business Models
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Pros & Cons
- Earning Potential
- Become a Reliance Securities Partner Now!
Reliance Smart Money Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Reliance Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Reliance Smart Money Franchise
Reliance Securities Franchise is one of the most recognized brands in the nation when it comes to the Indian stock trading industry.
Reliance Securities have been helping the people around the nation to commence informed trading since 2005, when their Patron incorporated the franchise, Mr. Anil Ambani, in the city of dreams, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Their mission statement reads, “To simplify investment and trading for our customers through technology backed, user-friendly, value broking services.”
If you consider looking at the Table mentioned above, you will notice that the company takes 14 days to activate a new Sub Broker’s code and 31 days to settle the down payment for their business partners.
This is not all, you can know more about the Sub brokers in India and enrich your knowledge.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Reliance Securities
Types of Reliance Securities Business Models
The Table mentioned above of contents is in its most simplistic form.
It has been presented so that you can clearly understand all the business models Reliance Securities Franchise or Reliance Smart Money Franchise engage themselves in.
As you can conclude, they only have one business model, which is
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Reliance Securities Sub Broker or Reliance Smart Money Authorized Person
The Reliance Securities Sub Broker model is the most popular business association model presented by any full-service brokerage house to their respective customers throughout the Indian stock broking and investment industry.
Being a Sub Broker with Reliance Securities means that you get to work alongside thousands of other sub-brokers while not having to share your specific customer base with anyone.
You can generate profits out of the revenue you make by selling new financial products or by providing trading and investment-related services to your very own customers on behalf of the company over and over again.
Benefits of Reliance Securities Authorized Person
- Reliance Securities Franchise carries with itself not merely a name but a legacy that has been well known within the nation for their out of the box ideas and excellence in business execution for over decades. The name Reliance itself drives the trust of clients throughout the nation.
- Reliance Smart Money Sub Broker has been conceived as one of the best trading and investment products and services providing brokerage houses because of their brilliant remote-based trading platforms. Being a Sub Broker with the company means you will be able to provide your clients with the same trading platforms, thus helping them in their pursuit of wealth through information and proper Support.
- Reliance Smart Money Partner has a roster of qualified and enthusiastic proactive equity researchers who have dedicatedly make their way through groundbreaking research in investments and trading and thus provide commendable advisory.
- Reliance Securities Authorised Person has been known for years for its extremely transparent business policies. Being a Sub Broker with them means getting to know even the tiniest detail about your business partnership regarding payments, enrollments, and client acquisition policies.
- They typically provide industry-grade training to their respective business partners over time and ensure that you know everything about the up-and-coming policies, legalities, and trading secrets concerning the Indian trading industry.
Similar Sub Brokers you may also Like
- Sharekhan Franchise
- Tradebulls Securities Franchise
- Anand Rathi Franchise
- Religare Securities Franchise
- Ventura Securities Franchise
Reliance Smart Money Partner Revenue Sharing or Reliance Securities Sub Broker Commission
If you consider paying a glance at the chart of contents that has been presented to you above, you will notice that the Reliance Smart Money Sub Broker Revenue Sharing model pays off a commission between 55 % – 75 % concerning every sale of a new financial product your Sub Brokerage firm makes to the respective traders as well as investors on behalf of the company itself.
The variation shown above is in terms of the difference in payoff about varying asset classes.
Refer to this Table for a clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Reliance Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||25% – 45%|
Start your Broking Business with Reliance Securities
Reliance Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
As you can see from the Table above of contents, Reliance Smart Money Franchise requires their new business partners interested in taking up their Sub Broker model to pay a security deposit varying from one lakh rupees to three lakh rupees.
However, this deposit is refundable and can be taken back by the concerned Sub Broking Agency at the time of breaking up the partnership with Reliance Smart Money.
However, many other investments are not required by the company itself (and are otherwise hidden) that are needed to be taken care of by the people or organization interested in taking up the Sub Brokerage Firm rights of the franchise.
Yes, we are talking about the payments concerning certain required certifications and mandatory registrations to become a part of this partnership program.
Check this Table below for a better understanding of Reliance Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.100000 – Rs.300000|
Reliance Smart Money Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The franchise also requires the Reliance Securities Sub Broker firms’ right owners or business partners to extensively have a few things regarding basic infrastructure deemed mandatory by the company to be able to commence and execute the business on their behalf properly.
The list of requirements in terms of infrastructural needs includes staff or employee size of a minimum of five people (the company welcomes you to maintain any number of employees over five) and an office area worth a minimum of three hundred square feet.
Apart from this, they also require an internet connection sufficient to commence internet-based trading activities, professional and industry-grade trading terminals, and an active telephone line for phone-based trading activities.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker Offers or Reliance Smart Money Sub Broker Schemes
Reliance Securities Franchise offers many advantages to their respective business partners, including:
- The provision ensures that the Reliance Securities Sub Brokers are entitled to earn high revenues on every new or recurring sale.
- Provision to ensure that the Reliance Smart Money Sub Brokers get the right training set from the company’s in-house training experts.
- A provision allows business initiation with a minimal Initial Deposit of ten thousand rupees.
- Provision to grant flexible revenue-sharing model, thus ensuring the profit and convenience of the Reliance Securities Sub Brokers.
- The provision ensures that the Reliance Smart Money Sub Brokers have unhindered access to the numerous research reports exclusively published by the franchise.
All Reliance Securities Authorized persons can easily avail of the offers once they register with Reliance Securities.
Reliance Securities Franchise or Reliance Smart Money Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria exclusive to Reliance Securities, it is important to take note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Reliance Securities Franchise, being a nationally proclaimed and a reputed full-service brokerage house, requires the people interested in taking up their business partnership program to fulfill the following criteria:
- The person interested in taking up the company’s partnership model should at least have an educational qualification of ten plus two at the time of applying for the Sub Brokerage rights according to SEBI.
- Whoever wants to take up the business partnership model as provided by the company must have an in-depth understanding of the financial markets and an experience of at least two years in commencing, executing, and managing financial transactions related to trading and broking at the time of applying for the rights to the Sub Brokerage.
- The person interested in getting involved with the company in terms of s Sub Broker must at least have a basic knowledge and understanding of operating certain computer programs such as excel when applying for the Sub Brokerage rights.
- Although not mandatory, the company emphasizes having good communication skills with their respective business partners.
- The person interested in taking up the rights to the company’s Sub Brokerage firm must have a clear concept of various financial asset classes, including equity, commodity, mutual funds, currencies, options, futures, and more, at the time of applying for the same.
- The person interested in taking up the rights to the company’s Sub Brokerage firm must be an NSIM certificate holder when applying for the same.
Reliance Securities Sub Broker Support / Advisory
Reliance Securities also offer Support and advisory. Like many other broking platforms, providing Support and advisory to the partners is also at the core focus of the broker.
In case you are a fresher with no previous experience in partnership, expect a good amount of satisfaction with this facility provided by Reliance Securities.
The range of Support provided by Reliance Securities includes-
- Back Office Support
- Advisory Support
- Relationship Manager Support
- Marketing Support
- Website Support
- Other Offers
Apart from these, additional Support is also offered to partners to ensure a well-built and professional eco-system could be built for everyone in the business model.
How to become a Reliance Securities Sub Broker or Authorized Person?
Becoming one of the Sub Brokerage Firms on Reliance Smart Money’s behalf is very easy. All you need to do is follow the steps and processes we have mentioned underneath:-
- Locate and click on the button that says” Become A Sub Broker” just below this section.
- Clicking the button above will open up a new form on your computer screen containing various fields.
- Read the entire form carefully and fill all the mandatory sections with the correct information.
- Once you get past the step mentioned above, carry on to upload the filled-up form to the website along with a copy of the required documents as mentioned above within this particular article.
- As soon as you finish up all the steps above, you can expect to receive a call from one of the company’s authorized representatives. They will take you through the remaining formalities and help you obtain the rights to the Sub Brokerage Firm of the company and then do login.
Documents required to become Reliance Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates of the applying candidate
- Investment proof of the applying candidate
- Payment proof of complete submission for the security deposit by the applicant
- SEBI Registration certificate held on behalf of the applying candidate
- Birth certificate of the applying candidate
- Canceled cheque of applying candidate from the respective bank they have an account in
- Passport-sized photos of the applying candidate
- GST Registration held on behalf of the applying candidate
Why Partner with Reliance Securities or Reliance Smart Money?
Apart from the fact that you must want to become the Sub Broker of Reliance Smart Money after having read this article up till now, there are a few more reasons to consider:
- Reliance Securities has a provision to grant access to their centralized back office to both the Sub Brokerage Houses and all of the Sub Brokerage Houses’ clients. This helps the Sub Brokers to minimalize the workload on their respective employees with service-related matters.
- Reliance Smart Money has been known to have some of the best remote-based trading platforms to help their respective traders and investors throughout the nation make informed and swift trades and investments. The company also provides these platforms to all the clients of their respective Sub Brokers.
- Reliance Securities not only drives trust through their legacy of business or commendable technology but also through their unique risk management system that enables even the clients of their respective Sub Brokers to examine and analyze their respective performances in real-time.
Reliance Securities Franchise – Pros & Cons
Next, we will be discussing the major pluses and minuses of Reliance Securities. This will help you form a vision for your futuristic relations with the broker as a partner.
- An old brand with a well-built reputation
- Broad-ranging financial instruments
- Remarkable offline presence across the country
- Security deposits are relatively high
- High brokerage charges
Reliance Securities Franchise Registration
The registration process is fairly simple. In no time, you can acquire the Reliance Securities franchise if things go well. Such as, you can apply for the franchise by filling out the registration form.
Don’t worry; you only need to provide your contact details, including your name and phone number. Simultaneously, you can schedule a callback and wait for the representative to contact you.
Get the brief of the partnership through this phonic conversation. Once satisfied with the terms and conditions and overall criteria as explained by the representative, it’s time to agree on an initial investment.
Partnership members must submit Rs 1.5 Lakhs to Rs. 2 Lakh as an initial investment. A functional shop area of around 200 – 500 Sq Ft also needs to be arranged.
Once the registration is over, start by inviting clients to the Reliance Securities trading platform.
Earning the potential of a Reliance Securities Partner / ROI
Reliance securities partners are exposed to a wider earning potential. Simply put, you can benefit from 65% to 75% revenue sharing as a sub-broker or franchise partner.
It goes like this, suppose you have sent a client to Reliance Securities for investment. If the client generates revenue for Reliance Securities, you make a commission, which can be between 65% to 75% of the revenue generated.
Also, you can earn this commission for a lifetime or until the broker is an active client of the company. Apart from this, sub-brokers can also earn from rewards and bonuses launched by the broker on most occasions.
Reliance Securities Franchise Referral Program
Unfortunately, Reliance Securities doesn’t offer any referral program. Aspiring people have the only option available – the franchise partner program in which you can earn anything between 65% to 75% per client.
Also, the program comes with a specific investment requirement that must be considered before going further.
Brokerage Charges levied to the clients of Reliance Securities Partners
Reliance Securities partners need to note down the charges levied by the broker on every trade or investment. These brokerage charges can range from product specific to service-specific charges.
Such as the broker charges account opening fees, which is many times disliked by retail traders.
Similarly, a fixed percentage is charged on every product that we recommend you to watch carefully. It will help you attract and retain a customer for a long if you share truthful and accurate information with them.
But being a franchise partner, you can also benefit from certain offers to attract more-n-more clients on the move.
Reliance Securities Authorised Person – Products Offered
Reliance Securities authorized person has access to the following products and services the company offers. Take a look at what these cover –
- Mutual Funds
- Derivative Trading
- Corporate FDs
- Wealth Management
- Portfolio Management Services
- Gold Coins
- Life and General Insurance
List of Top Reliance Securities Partners / Business Partners
It’s time to learn about Reliance Securities Partners. The broking firm has over 2000+ Exchange registered partners and 7000+ business associates nationwide.
With such a giant business network, Reliance Securities serves its one million+ customers well.
Year on year, the company is achieving a new height while building ground of hopes for new members who aspire to join Reliance Securities business mode.
Reliance Securities Authorized Person Testimonials
Without testimonials, it is fairly tough to build trust in a broker.
But since Reliance Securities is a trusted broker, we didn’t find it hard to find people’s testimonials who are active Reliance Securities members.
These people are doing business with Reliance Securities and making the said commission per client. And are even convincing you to come and join Reliance Securities.
Reliance Securities Conclusion
Reliance Securities or Reliance Smart Money itself commands respect and authenticity within the Indian clients. On the whole, there isn’t much to say about the company.
Nevertheless, we will establish that becoming a business partner with them by acquiring the rights to one of their Sub Brokerage Firms is, in fact, a profitable deal in itself, given that you continue to fulfill all their requirements and act in the ways their exerts train you to.
Reliance Securities Franchise FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Reliance Securities Franchise:
Do Reliance Securities have Sub Broker Model?
Reliance Securities provide the most exciting sub-broker model to interested individuals.
Yes, Reliance Securities have a sub-broker model, and working with them means the individuals will not have to share their specific earned customer base with anyone.
The profit can be easily generated by providing trading or investment-related services to clients on behalf of Reliance Securities.
Do Reliance Securities have multiple Franchise models?
No, Reliance Securities do not believe in following multiple business models. The company has been working with a concrete business model for years: a sub-broker/ authorized person.
What is Reliance Securities Sub Broker Commission?
The reliance smart money sub-broker revenue sharing model is one of the most attractive commission-sharing models out in the market for sub-brokers.
At Reliance Securities, a commission of around 55%-75% is paid to the sub-brokers on behalf of the company.
How much does Reliance Securities Franchise Cost?
One of the major benefits of joining hands with Reliance Securities is that sub-brokers get a larger commission on a relatively small investment.
The sub-brokers at this very franchise need to deposit an amount of Rs 1 lakhs – Rs 3 lakhs, which is refundable and can be taken back during the time of the sub-broker contract.
Do Reliance Securities have a Partner Program?
Yes, Reliance Securities provide one of the most profitable partner programs to interested sub-broker firms. Reliance Securities carry a legacy; thus, thanks to their big name and past happy clients, the partner program at Reliance is a deal-breaker.
What is Reliance Securities Partners Sharing?
Reliance Securities come out as that big name, providing their sub-brokers with a large commission.
Joining hands with Reliance Securities mean the sub-broker will be entitled to 55% to 75% of the commission on the services offered to the clients.
Is Reliance Securities Partner Program Free?
The Reliance Securities partner program does not require the sub-broker agency to pay any program fee.
The individuals are only required to complete the registration and sign the formalities to get started with the partnership, which does not require any fee.
Do Reliance Securities provide Training Assistance?
Training is provided to respective sub-brokers to stand out in terms of – financial assistance, asset guidance, and maintaining client relationships.
Reliance Securities believe it is best to polish their sub-broker agencies with a training program to work beyond their horizon and generate better outcomes.
How to Become Reliance Securities Sub Broker?
Becoming a sub-broker to Reliance Securities is mostly an online process; interested candidates need to click on “Become Sub Broker” and fill in mandatory information. A certain set of documents are asked for uploading: PAN cards, academic certificates, SEBI registration, birth certificate, and passport-size photos.
Does Reliance Securities Franchise provide Support?
Reliance Securities grant their partners training support, which is vital when joining hands with any franchise firm.
The training aid provided at Reliance Securities involves various dynamics, which not only refines the client-broker relationship skills but also adds more value to the future financial assistance the sub-broker wishes to provide to the clients.
How can I get a franchise in Reliance Securities?
Anybody can get a franchise in Reliance Securities, depending on whether you are ready to comply with the terms and conditions attached with the joining. Simply put, you must be an Indian citizen aged 18+ fully convinced to invest an initial investment of Rs 2 Lakh max.
How can I sell my shares in Reliance Securities?
You can sell shares in Reliance Securities simply through your portfolio.
Select the asset you want to sell first, and enter the total number of shares in the given field. Enter the limit price or sell the share at the market price. Soon your shares will be sold, and the amount will be sent to the linked account.
What are brokerage charges in Reliance Securities?
Brokerage charges in Reliance Securities vary significantly. Such as, charges for option trading start from 50 per lot and go up to 100 per lot respectively.
Also, charges for commodity, equity, gold, and other assets vary. So ensure you provide the right guidance to every person you see as your client.
Which stock broker is best for the franchise?
Every stockbroker who has been well-regulated and offers a high return on investment is a great choice.
Such as Reliance securities – a trusted broker that offers 65% to 75% commission per revenue generated from a single client. Hence, it could be the best fit for the franchise.
How can I trade in Reliance Securities?
Anybody can trade in Reliance Securities. Create log-in details at Reliance Securities, and pass the KYC documentation checks. Upon successful verification, enter the Reliance Securities dashboard and start your buy/sell journey of trading by picking up the best assets through a brief analysis.
How can I transfer shares from Reliance Securities to Zerodha?
If users wish to transfer their shares from Reliance Securities to Zerodha, they can get a DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) and submit it to the current broker. The broker then forwards the slip to the depository, which transfers your shares to Zerodha.
Is the Reliance Securities franchise profitable?
Reliance Securities Franchise partners can get 65% to 75% commission per client, and that’s also for the lifetime. But you need to ensure that you bring in a quality client. This will allow you to make more than your expectations at Reliance Securities.
What is the referral amount of Reliance Securities?
Presently, Reliance Securities runs a single business partner program – the sub-broker or franchise program in which you can earn 65% to 75% commission per client. The broker doesn’t run a referral program.
What are the benefits of the Reliance Securities Franchise?
Reliance securities franchise partners can benefit from returns up to 75% per investment. Apart from that, the broker is also well-known for its rewards and offers to partners.
What are the requirements to become a Reliance Securities sub-broker?
The requirements to become Reliance Securities sub-brokers are fairly easy to understand. It would help if you were convinced to make an infrastructure investment of Rs 2 Lakh and need to pay a small fee. A shop area of 200 – 500 sq ft is a basic requirement to pass the eligibility.