Indira Securities Franchise is considered as the most popular and leading financial services providing company in India.
The company has hundreds of sub-brokers or authorised persons available across the nation.
In this content, we will discuss about Indira Securities Sub Broker review, business models, revenue sharing models, security deposit, offers, benefits and some other features as well.
Indira Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Indira Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Indira Securities Franchise
Indira Securities is a renowned financial service provider available in India.
Its headquarters are located in Indore, MP.
The company was founded by Chiranjilal Baxi in 2004.
The sub-broker code activation time for Indira Securities is 30 days and the payout time is 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Indira Securities
Types of Indira Securities Business Models
Indira Securities stockbroking house normally offers sub-brokership to the entities and individuals who are looking forward to working with them.
The business models of Indira Securities are described below-
- Sub-broker business model.
Indira Securities Sub Broker or Indira Securities Authorized Person
Indira Securities is the popularly known financial solution offering company. It offers an opportunity to the persons and entities to work under the brand name.
It is normally a kind of monopoly business where various sub-brokers can flexibly work together under the same company.
Benefits of Indira Securities Authorized Person
The advantages associated with Indira Securities franchise sub-broker business model are listed below-
- Robust credibility
- Flexible and easy account opening process.
- Minimum initial investment amount.
- Flexible revenue sharing
Indira Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Indira Securities Sub Broker Commission
Indira Securities is a reliable and trustworthy broking house located in Indore, MP.
The broking house aims to provide a transparent and flexible revenue sharing model to all its investors. Normally, its revenue sharing model is customized with no secret agenda.
Apart from that, the company is good at providing all its sub-brokers with a decent commission amount for their huge satisfaction and convenience.
The broking house offers a commission between the range of 60% to 75% to all its sub-brokers. Also, the commission rate may differ according to the security deposit submitted by the franchise to the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Indira Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Indira Securities
Indira Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
If you are looking forward to working under the Indira Securities company name as an authorised person, then you will be required to pay some specified security deposit to the company.
Security deposit is usually taken by the company from its sub-brokers due to any default made by the sub-brokers in between sub-brokership agreement.
So, if you want to apply for a sub-broker business model of the company then you will be required to a security deposit of Rs.50,000. And if you want a greater share of revenue then you would be needed to pay Rs. 150,000 as a security deposit to the company.
The best thing about the licensing program is the initial investment amount paid by the sub-broker is fully refundable. The security deposit amount is refunded to the individuals once they finalize to leave the company’s franchise.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Indira Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Indira Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Indira Securities is a renowned firm that offers sub-brokership to the expertise sub-brokers. To get the India Securities franchise license, you will be required to fulfill infrastructure requirements.
- You will be needed to have an office area of the minimum 150 sq ft.
- Minimum 1 employee is required to run the office.
- The flexible and easy-to-use trading terminal will be required to execute the buying and selling of trades.
- A good internet connection and telephone lines are also needed for flexible and convenient trading.
The infrastructure requirements mentioned above are very basic which can be easily fulfilled. Fulfillment of the above infrastructure requirements is necessary to run the Indira Securities Franchise.
Indira Securities Sub Broker Offers
The stockbroking house avails flexible offers for its investors or sub-brokers to motivate and appreciate the efforts made by them. This is the only reason why Indira Securities has gained popularity in a short period. Here is a quick list of flexible and best offers provided by the company-
- Flexible revenue sharing is there to satisfy the needs of investors.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid.
Indira Securities does not ask sub-brokers to pay the initial deposit of Rs.10,000. Moreover, the company also doesn’t have any other kind of limitations like- flat revenue sharing model.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Indira Securities Franchise or Indira Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Indira Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Indira Securities is the largest broking house with hundreds of franchises available across India. It offers sub-brokers an opportunity to work with them.
They can regulate the franchise model of the broking house. If you are the one to partner with Indira Securities then you will be needed to fulfill the entire eligibility criteria first. Fulfill the below-given requirements of the company-
- The applicant should be an Indian resident.
- The person who is applying for the sub-brokership should be at least 18 years old.
- He/ she should be 12 the passed for the govt known institute.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have an experience of 2 – 4 years in an offer to get the sub-brokership license of the company.
- To become a remisier or partner of the company, you need to have an experience as an investor, mutual fund advisor, CA and financial service provider as well.
- Before you apply for the Indira Securities Licensing program ensure that you are capable enough to meet the infrastructure requirements and other such requirements of the workplace.
- Also, sub-broker will be required to provide personal information with some strong references.
- Sub-broker has to be registered with SEBI.
How to become an Indira Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Indira Securities is a highly popular and renowned broking house in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. It offers effective financial solutions to the clients for attaining financial goals easing and flexible.
If Are you looking forward to becoming to sub-broker or authorised person of Indira Securities? If yes, first go through the website of the company.
It has a very easy and convenient process for selecting authorised persons. Fulfill the criteria given below to become a sub-broker of the company.
- Firstly, go through the company’s website and fill up the registration form with basic details.
- After filling up the form, submit it successfully then the concerned executive for the broking house will give you a call to know if the registered information is accurate and correct or not.
- After the verification, you will again receive a call from the company in which your meeting with a relationship manager will be fixed.
- In a particular meeting, you will get the company’s information and partnership or sub-brokership business information by the relationship manager. Also, you can ask any type of question-related to partnership business or sub-brokership business from your relationship manager without any hesitation.
- Once the meeting is successful, you have to provide personal documents to the company for the further verification process.
- After that, you have to submit a security deposit for the completion of the registration process.
- Once your deposited documents are verified by the manager of the company then it will be securely sent to the Security Exchange Board of India for final approval.
- Once your documents are approved by SEBI then you will be able to start with your business under Indira Securities name.
Documents required to become Indira Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Indira Securities?
The benefits of Indira Securities franchise model are described below –
If you are with Indira Securities as it’s sub-broker then you will surely get a flexible work lifestyle and healthy investment returns.
There are hundreds of sub-brokers who have achieved their financial goals easily in a very short period with Indira Securities. Here is a list of some other effective advantages-
- Robust brand name
- The huge and genuine client base
- Reasonable charges for opening up accounts.
- Good track record and reputation with managing investor money
- Proper back office support for both customers and authorized persons.
All this proves that Indira Securities is the right platform for aspiring sub-brokers.
Indira Securities Franchise Conclusion
Indira Securities is one of the renowned financial services providing broking houses. It is good at providing all kinds of financial products to the clients for healthy trading experience.
It also provides an opportunity for the authorised persons to work with under the name of the company.
The broking house is good at providing flexible revenue sharing models, flexible security deposit model, offers, proper training and additional benefits as well.
If you want to work as a sub-broker then Indira Securities is one of the best options for you.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Indira Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|