Indus Portfolio Franchise is a reliable and popular financial service providing broking company in India. The broking house is also known as Indus Invest.
It has hundreds of authorised persons or franchisees available in the stock market across India.
In this article, we will discuss Indus Portfolio Sub Broker, its business models, revenue sharing model, security deposit, infrastructure requirements, offers etc.
Indus Portfolio Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Indus portfolio Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.8/10|
About Indus Portfolio Franchise
Indus portfolio is one of the key financial players available in India. The company is located in New Delhi, Delhi.
It is a full-service broker established by Inder Krishna Rasgotra in the year 1992.
Within a short time period, the company helped all its investors to earn a decent amount from their investments.
The SB code activation time for Indus Portfolio broking house is 30 days and it’s payout time is 31 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Indus Portfolio
Types of Indus Portfolio Business Models
Indus Portfolio is the renowned broking house offers sub-brokership to companies and individuals who are keen to work under its name. The business models of Indus Portfolio are described below-
- Sub-broker / Authorised Person
Indus Portfolio Sub Broker or Indus Portfolio Authorized Person
The Indus Portfolio offers a sub-broker business model to interested people who want to gain handsome money.
With this business model, sub-brokers can work under the name of the company. They can do a monopoly business with a franchise model and also multiple sub-brokers can easily work at the same office.
Benefits of Indus Portfolio Authorized Person
The Indus Portfolio Franchise sub-broker model advantages are listed below-
- Robust credibility
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Quick account opening process
- Minimal investment amount
Indus Portfolio Remisier
Basically, Remisier is just like a partner or agent of the company who avails hot and genuine leads for the company.
If the leads provided by the remisier gets converted then the company offer some specific percentage from the revenue to the remisier as a commission or bonus.
This type of business model enables remisiers to gain a good amount without even investing a huge amount.
Benefits of Indus Portfolio Remisier:
The benefits of Indus Portfolio franchise remisier business model are given below-
- Gain attractive commission
- Build a business with zero investment.
- Experience transparency.
Indus Portfolio Partner Revenue Sharing or Indus Portfolio Sub Broker Commission
Indus Portfolio is the largest stock broking house located in New Delhi, India. The company keeps transparency in sharing revenues with sub-brokers or authorised persons. It has gained huge popularity and fame because of its potential in order to improve the financial well-being of the sub-brokers. The Indus Portfolio revenue sharing model is described below in brief-
The Indus Portfolio broking house offers commission ranges from 50% to 80% to all its sub-brokers. It offers 30% to the remisier for converted leads. The commission amount can differ as per the deposited security amount to the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Indus Portfolio’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||20% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with Indus Portfolio
Indus Portfolio Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
To gain a franchise licence of Indus Portfolio, sub-brokers or authorized persons are needed to submit a required security deposit to the company.
If you are applying for the Indus Portfolio sub-broker business model, you will be needed to submit a security deposit of around Rs.25,000. For authorised persons who want huge revenue share will be required to submit a security deposit of Rs.100,000.
The initial investment amount made by the sub-brokers is fully refundable. If they plan to leave the licencing program of the company then they will be refunded with their submitted security deposit.
However, if you’re planning to be a remisier of the company then you might be required to invest Rs.10,000 as a security deposit to the company. This security money will enable you to operate the franchise model of the company.
Check this table below for better understanding of Indus Portfolio Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Indus Portfolio Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
If you are applying for the franchise model of the company then you will be required to fulfil the following infrastructure requirements first-
- Separate office area or workplace is not needed to run the franchisee of the company.
- Employee strength is not fixed, a single person can maintain the licensing program.
- Proper research services are required to gain information quickly.
- Trading terminals are not required to execute trades
- You must have effective telephone lines in order to execute trades.
As there is no requirement of a separate office area or workplace, sub-brokers can easily meet the above-given infrastructure requirements.
Indus Portfolio Sub Broker Offers
The Indus Portfolio broking house avails lucrative offers for the financial well-being of the sub-brokers. The lucrative offers usually motivate sub-brokers to become high-performing and effective investment managers. The offers provided by the company are listed below-
- Flexible revenue sharing
- Zero deposit
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid
Sub-brokers can easily start their business with zero deposit. The main attraction of the company is its flexible revenue sharing model.
Sub-brokers can earn according to their performance with the assistance of Indus Portfolio.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Indus Portfolio Franchise or Indus Portfolio Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Indus Portfolio, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Indus Portfolio is the renowned broking company available in India. If you are willing to work with any leading company as it’s sub-broker in order to earn good financial well-being, go for Indus Portfolio by fulfilling the following eligibility criteria-
- Sub-brokers should be the residents of India who are applying for the sub-brokership program of the company.
- He or she should be around 18 years old or more.
- The applicant should be at least passed with 12 th standard from any govt known educational institution.
- He or she must have 2 or 3 years of experience as a sub-broker before applying for the licencing program of the company.
- To become a remisier of the company, you need to be experienced as a mutual fund advisory, financial solution provider, CWA, ICWA, CA etc.
- Before applying for the company’s brokership program ensure that you can fulfill the infrastructure requirements of Indus Portfolio franchise.
- Sub-broker or authorised person must be registered with SEBI for gaining the licence of Indus Portfolio broking house.
How to become a Indus Portfolio Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Indus Portfolio is one of the high-performing broking houses in the stock market. The company avails flexible and effective financial products for all its customers and investors. If you really want to become a sub-broker of Indus Portfolio then you need to fulfil the below-given requirements.
- Firstly, fill up the given registration form accurately and submit it successfully.
- After that, a concerned person from the company will call you to verify the registered details.
- Once your basic details are verified, again you will receive a call from the company executive who will fix your meeting with company’s relationship manager.
- After that, you will be required to meet on the day when meeting a fixed with the relationship manager.
- In that meeting, the relationship manager will detail you with the company’s information and its sub-brokership program.
- In case, you have any doubts regarding the sub-brokership of the company, you can ask from the general manager easily without any hesitation.
- Once you are thoroughly acknowledged with the licencing program of the broking house then you will be needed to provide your personal documents with reference.
- The broking house will check and verify your documents properly and send it to the securities exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Once your documents are approved by the SEBI they you will be able, to begin with, your business legally.
Documents required to become Indus Portfolio Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Indus Portfolio?
The benefits of Indus Portfolio franchise are given below-
Indus Portfolio is the most popular and leading stock broking house in India. It has given several sub-brokers a very great financial well-being.
The sub-brokers or authorised persons have achieved their financial goals in a limited time period with the company. The company is greatly ethical and also acts responsibly with the investment money of clients. Some other benefits of the Indus Portfolio franchise model are as follows-
- Robust brand name
- Nominal account opening charges
- Excellent back office support provided to customers and authorised persons.
- Good tracking record with managing the money of investors.
Indus Portfolio Franchise Conclusion
Indus Portfolio is a leading and trustworthy financial service providing house. It has served hundreds of customers with hundreds of franchise models across the nation.
The company is good at offering an opportunity to the sub-brokers who wants to maintain their financial well-being.
It basically offers convenient and flexible revenue sharing models, lucrative offers, support offers and more to excite sub-brokers to a great extent.
If you are becoming forward to become a sub-broker of Indus Portfolio, visit its website and register yourself by accurately filling up the lead form.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Indus Portfolio
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|