Greenbucks Securities Franchise makes its way up to be one of the leading brokerage houses in India which offers great varieties of financial services to corporate, retails, clients and HNIs.
Greenbucks keeps quality above everything just to make sure clients are satisfaction and a long term relationship between them is thoroughly maintained with trust, professionalism and values.
We are providing you with all the details regarding business models, Revenue sharing, Security Deposit, offers, etc provided by the Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker Program.
Greenbucks Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Greenbucks Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.2/10|
About Greenbucks Securities Franchise
Greenbucks is a private company which makes sure the clients are aware of all the risks and advantages of stock & commodities future, Stocks and Currency Derivatives before they decides to take any steps.
The leading brokerage company, Greenbucks Securities which serves as a full service broker was established in 2007 and was founded by Uday Singh.
The headquarters of the Company franchise lies at Pitampura, Delhi.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Greenbucks Securities
Types of Greenbucks Securities Business Models
There are 2 types of Greenbucks Securities Franchise business models which are:
- Authorized Person/ Business Partner/ Sub broker
- Referral Program
Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker or Greenbucks Securities Authorized Person
Greenbucks Securities offers sub broker or Authorized Person (AP) or business partners to every client.
Sub broker is someone who in spite not being a member from the stock exchange plays as an agent on behalf of a stock-broker or serve as an assistant for the investors regarding selling, buying or dealing with securities.
Greenbucks Securities apply security deposit that ranges between Rs 30, 000 and Rs 100, 000 for the sub brokers whereas revenue sharing ranges between 60% and 75 %.
Benefits of Greenbucks Securities Authorized Person
- Sub broker or business partner or Authorized Person (AP) is appropriate for the one who have different budget plans as it needs pretty low investment.
- The clients of the sub broker would need only 5 minutes to open an account.
- Greenbucks Securities offers free Demat account to the sub broker clients.
- The new things that are launched by the franchiser such as new products, services and offers can also be opt by the sub brokers.
- For all the supports like Trading Support, Marketing support and Back office Support, the Company franchise is responsible to the sub brokers.
- Sub brokers tend to be more beneficial from the clients as compared to the franchiser as they manage to gain high percentage of brokerage which is generated by the clients whereas the franchiser receives a low percentage of brokerage.
Greenbucks Securities Referral Program
Referral programs are the best way to invest the best features of your company into client’s mind. Both research and planning are considered to be the best starting point for setting up a client referral program.
This is a fact that clients tend to believe and have more faith in word of mouth rather than the paid media.
Benefits of Greenbucks Securities Referral Program
- The sub brokers dives in recruiting the quality candidates through referral program as they are sole responsible of what kind of clients they recruit.
- A higher performer of the company who is ought to hire client tends to attract all other higher performers.
- The relationship between the company and the clients grow stronger as they feel to be a larger part of the company.
Greenbucks Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker Commission
Greenbucks Securities has revenue sharing models for both sub broker and referral program.
Sub broker has the revenue sharing which varies between 60% and 75% and referral program of Rs 999 per referral can be seen.
Master Franchise and remisier revenue sharing models are currently not available in the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Greenbucks Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
|Referral Program||Rs 999||NA|
Start your Broking Business with Greenbucks Securities
Greenbucks Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Greenbucks Securities consists of only the sub brokers. The security deposit levies at Greenbucks Securities ranges between Rs 30, 00 and 100, 000.
The Master Franchise and Remisier models are currently unavailable in the franchise Company.
The total security deposit will be refundable after the tenure gets over and the company at present does not offer referral program under the section of referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Greenbucks Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Greenbucks Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
For starting stock broking, a stock broker is needed to possess every trading terminals, smooth internet connection.
Sub brokers are needed of have a minimum 100 Sq Ft office area with minimum employee strength of 1.
It is mandatory that the sub brokers possess excellent research services but telephone lines are not required by the Greenbucks Securities
Greenbucks Securities Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Greenbucks Securities regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- The company is currently offering zero deposit.
- Flexible revenue sharing is currently active to the clients.
- Flat revenue sharing is unavailable from the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid is currently active with the company.
- Flat revenue sharing is not available for the clients.
- The offer of low deposit scheme remains inactive for the clients
The offers can easily be availed by all Greenbucks Securities Authorized Person once they register with Greenbucks Securities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Greenbucks Securities Franchise or Greenbucks Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Greenbucks Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
To undertake sub brokership from Greenbucks Securities, the sub brokers needs to fulfil the following eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate opting for sub brokership must be in an adult bearing age of a minimum 21 years.
- A candidate must carry a positive and enthusiastic attitude and be aggressive in sales with a clear understanding on the regulatory environment and the capital markets.
- The candidate is required to have basic knowledge on computer while opting for sub brokership.
- A candidate should maintain a clean record where he/she must not be involved in any kind of fraud or dishonesty.
- The candidate is required to pass 12th standard from any institution that is government recognized institution and the degree of graduation will be counted as an extra benefit.
- The applicant must be fit and fine both mentally and physically who follow every rules and regulation of the company.
How to become a Greenbucks Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The candidate will be needed to fill up form by putting all correct details in the website of the Greenbucks Securities.
- The executives of Greenbucks Securities Govt. Ltd. Company will again connect to the candidate to recheck all the information that has been given by the candidate.
- To take discussion further the executive of Greenbucks Securities along with the business team gathers together with the candidate in a meeting.
- After the discussion is over, a meeting is fixed for the applicant where he/she is given space to clear all doubts regarding security deposit, revenue ration, investment and security deposit amount, etc with the executives of Greenbucks Securities.
- Following this, the candidate would need to provide all the necessary documents that are needed by the Greenbucks Securities.
- After the agreement is executed, the candidate will be handed down with a sub broker ID which will help to operate the account.
Documents required to become Greenbucks Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Greenbucks Securities?
- The revenue sharing model of Greenbucks Securities is relatively high with a minimum revenue of 60% is offered to the sub broker and the maximum revenue exceeds up to 75%.
- At the end of the sub broking tenure, the security deposit that had been initially collected from the sub broker gets automatically refunded.
- Greenbucks Securities provided luring offers for the sub brokers.
Greenbucks Securities Conclusion:
The company has chosen a very high possess driven and diligent approach to attract the clients. The sub brokers higher the best quality clients due to the referral program.
Greenbucks Securities possesses some of the best offers, revenue sharing model that are hard to ignore.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Greenbucks Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|