Hedge Equities Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Hedge Equities Franchise is growing at a very rate. The broking house has grown fast over a period of 11 years.
The article below will delve into the features of the Hedge Equity Sub Broker. We shall discuss in detail, each topic. We will also have a look at the revenue sharing, security deposit, offers & more.
Hedge Equities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Hedge Equities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Hedge Equities Franchise
Hedge Equities Share Brokers Review is a private full-time service broker ship company that hosts its headquartered office in Cochin, Kerala.
The company is founded by Alex K Babu in the year 2008. The SB code activation time for the company is 35 days and the payout time is 35 days.
The company has been able to manage a rating above the satisfactory levels by the customers who avail its service.
The ratings range on factors like customer experience, services, products, trading platforms, support, revenue sharing model, security deposit, offers and market share.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Hedge Equities
Types of Hedge Equities Business Models
Hedge Equities Share Brokers does not have many varieties of models working. The company currently, provides only the Sub Broker type of model for the clients and the workers.
- Sub Broker
Hedge Equities Sub Broker or Hedge Equities Authorized Person
In the Sub Broker model that Hedge Equities Share Brokers imply, we have an Authorised Person Franchise working.
Also called the AP, the Authorised Person Franchise helps the trading members of NSE, through the mutual consent of the stockbroking house in the appointment process.
The ombudsman in the whole process, SEBI is actively involved in the appointment process. A stockbroker is also appointed who helps SEBI to act as a watchdog.
Benefits of Hedge Equities Authorized Person
- Though the company provides with just one model of working, the model is very customizable and promotes the mutual benefits of both the client and the sub-broker. The sub-broker, in this model, is not compelled to invest in a large sum of money. The sub-broker can decide the amount to invest, according to his expectation of return benefits.
- The profit made by the money is shared based on the rules formulated by the revenue sharing model. The revenue sharing model, in this case, is very flexible.
- Extra benefits are provided to the client, generally by the API. The clients in the other working models are never entitled to such benefits.
- Networking with useful people is a very important aspect. A person with a circle of contacts is hugely beneficial for the company.
Hedge Equities Partner Revenue Sharing or Hedge Equities Sub Broker Commission
The sharing model explains in great detail, how the revenue made by the sub-broker is shared. The sub-broker can calculate his share from the total revenue by referring to the ratio mentioned by the revenue sharing model.
Sub Broker: As with the business model, the revenue shares also are customizable. The revenue sharing is somewhere around 60-75%.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Hedgs’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||60% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Hedge Equities
Hedge Equities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Sub broker model is the only model that currently works for the Hedge Equities Share Brokers. The fixed amount ranges from Rs. 50,000-1,00,000 and is maintained to pay against the losses of any kind made by the sub-broker.
The sum invested by the sub-broker as the security deposit is more of collateral and is submitted before the sub-broker starts working. The money is kept submitted until the sub-broker completes his tenure of work.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Hedge Equities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Hedge Equities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The sub-broker is expected to make certain investments in the workplace in which he’s supposed to work. Infrastructural investment depends on the environment in which the person works.
The workplace and the infrastructure set up by the sub-broker plays a great role in the decision of the client to partner or not.
A sub-broker is expected to put in an intermediate amount of money for the setup.
The size of the client base, the revenue garnered, the type of products in the deal, and the abiotic factors, all of these formulate and help form a vague picture of the infrastructural investment that helps to start.
An office area of 100 sq. feet is the bare minimum with research services. Trading terminals can be counted as a surplus but aren’t necessary.
A smooth internet connection for access to information and a well-furnished telephone line connection is important.
Hedge Equities Sub Broker Offers
The Hedge Equities Share Brokers believes in bring profits and value to both the user as well as the sub-broker. To serve this very purpose, the company provides a range of offers to allure the stockbrokers to partner with them. It provides benefits like:
- Zero Deposit: The zero-deposit policy helps sub-brokers to start working without investing in. This offer is particularly useful for people who are at a greater risk of not succeeding in the business of those who don’t have prior experience in the stock brokerage industry.
- Flexible Revenue Sharing: flexible revenue sharing is helpful for people who are new to the industry. This offer is also helpful for established people in the stock brokerage industry. When people are empowered to control things and customize things to their benefit, they perform better.
- Other than the alluring offers, there are also support platforms that help the employees to work with a stable and sound mind. Back-Office, Advisory, Dealing support and training are provided for the sub-brokers.
Hedge Equities Franchise or Hedge Equities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Hedge Equities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The Hedge Equities Share Brokers encourages more and more people to become a part of the firm. But certain basic eligibility criterion is important to filter out the incompetent candidates. The criterion in no way wishes to chase away people. The criteria are:
- Registration with SEBI, the ombudsman is very important. This helps to filter out the unauthentic people.
- A graduation degree or equivalent is considered essential for the candidate to apply.
- Experience in the stock brokerage industry serves to a beneficial factor in the long run.
- The person should be of a sound mentality, and should not have any criminal background.
How to become a Hedge Equities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The company provides a simple procedure to start working as a sub-broker.
- A given form is required to be filled up with basic details like name, age, and contact number.
- An executive service is provided who helps to fill the complete details in the form and proceed with the specific interest area.
- A face to face meeting is organized after the prior things are finalized in which the company, as well as the to-be sub-broker, discuss their expectations and capabilities.
- Documents for the verification of age, address, academic qualification, citizenship, SEBI registration certificate, investment proof and a security deposit payment proof are then submitted by the person and a written document is signed.
- After the documents are verified, the broker is provided with a Broker ID and he can then start working.
Documents required to become Hedge Equities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Hedge Equities?
Through the years that the company has worked in the stock brokerage industry, it has made a name in the market. The name suffices for more than enough.
- The company holds a strong advisory support system. That helps sub-brokers to grow.
- A strong backup by the technical team is provided to the company.
- The company holds a good name in the industry. It helps to create a good network circle of people to work with.
Hedge Equities Franchise Conclusion
Hedge Equities Franchise or Sub broker program is known for focused business. Since, they don’t provide multiple business models, they have immense focus on Sub broker model.
This broking house is definitely worth a partner as they are very flexible & provides good service.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Hedge Equities
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|