Shah Investor Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Mr.Upendra Shah and Mrs.Purnima Shah set up Shah Investors Home Ltd. in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in 1994. Shah Investor, caters to the retail segment nowadays for stockbroking offering the Shah Investor Demat Account.
Adopting a customer-first attitude, delivering personalized services with ethical work practices, Shah Investor adopts long term goals for business opportunities.
Shah Investor Trading Account would enable Trading in Equity Cash and derivative segments of the NSE and BSE. Start with Shah Investor Demat Account to store the electronic shares safely.
Shah Investor Demat Account
Would you be interested in equity trading, broking, or depository services? Perhaps the interest lies in mutual funds and insurance services, commodities, or currency derivatives? You would want to look at the advantages the company provides.
- Open up a world of opportunity for growing wealth through safe and wise trading practices, as advised by company experts.
- If you open a Shah Investor Demat Account for the safe custody of soft shares, you gain access to the powerful trading platforms and diversified trading opportunities.
- Experts will be on your disposal to provide you on the insights, and great investment deals to help you invest
- Process being seamless, you can get through the registration process in a day.
- Invest in all the instruments through demat account, such as equities, currencies, derivatives, options, future, as well as mutual funds.
Open Shah Investor Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open Shah Investor Demat Account?
Begin by researching several leading business houses in India and reach a decision. If you have decided to Open Shah Investor Demat Account, you need to decide between online and offline account opening.
If you choose an online account opening, it starts by filling up a form, but you will need a few official documents to support the application. Here is the process below –
- When you click the “Open Demat Account” button, a pop-up form will appear. You have to fill up the blank form correctly.
- An official from Shah Investor may talk to you over the phone to provide further information.
- Among the relevant documents issued by the government in support of the application are Passport and Voter ID, Driving Licence, AADHAAR Card, and PAN Card.
- First, fill-up the form accurately for the Demat account application. Fill up all the compulsory details. AADHAAR details will be an advantage.
- Bank account information is essential as proof of your financial status. Bank name, branch name, and account number along with the branch IFSC code must be mentioned clearly.
- Submit the proof of identity, address, and bank information through scanned copies of the valid documents. Upload the scanned relevant documents along with a scanned photograph.
- After the scanned documents are validated, login credentials (client ID and password) will be provided by email, and the account will be activated.
- You are ready to log in with the company credentials. Launch the trading process of buying and selling.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Shah Investor Demat Account Charges
|Shah Investor Demat Charges|
|Trading Charges [One Time]||NIL|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||NIL|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||NIL|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Free + Rs. 350 from 2nd Year|
|Margin Money||75% Margin|
Depository Participant with CDSL & NSDL, the company charges Rs.0 as Shah Investor Account Opening Charges. The dematerialization facility is available for change of physical form to an electronic form of shares.
Shah Investor Demat Account Charges does not require any other fees to be paid except Rs. 350 from 2nd Year during the account maintenance process. The needed minimum margin is fixed at 75% Margin.
Shah Investor AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Regarding Annual Maintenance Charges, Shah Investor charge Rs.350 from 2nd Year for Demat AMC. Every year, Rs.350 from 2nd Year has to be paid for Demat AMC.
Shah Investor does not charge any fee for Trading AMC. Services under Trading are free from AMC, and no fee is required to be paid. Shah Investor AMC is a reasonable fee as compared to some other financial companies.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Shah Investor Trading Account
Among the many benefits you will enjoy with Shah Investor Trading Account:
- Desktop Trading Platforms for Windows and Mac.
- Android and iOS app trading platforms.
- A full-service retailer and NSE broker.
- Funds may be transferred to many Indian banks.
- Offline facilities are many with franchises and subsidiary offices.
- Research team guides investments with reports and suggestions.
- Intraday traders particularly get high-profit margins.
- Equity, commodity, and currency along with investment management, mutual funds and IPOs are available.
Trading Terminal advantages
- A single-screen enables different segments, exchanges, live market information, etc.
- Set alerts for scripts and options.
- Scanners inform of important trading events.
- Specialized tools keep a watch with calculations, monitoring, heat map, and resistance observation, etc.
Mobile Trading app features
- Customize the dashboard according to preferences.
- Monitor the portfolio in real-time.
- Back office software facilitates transaction reports, downloads deal notes and does so much more.
- Receive market news, quotes, international indexes, and top winners.
Shah Investor Demat Account – Conclusion
Start an amazing and immensely productive financial relationship with Shah Investor, dedicated as they are to client progress. Ethical and transparent in their dealings, investments, and Trading in India are quite safe with them.
Research reports facilitate your Trading in a variety of segments when you opt for a Shah Investor Demat Account. The company delivers free stock tips and market surveys to help make safe investment and trading decisions.
Online and offline, a dedicated relationship manager coordinates with clients. Pension plans, along with credit and taxation, savings and mutual funds, are some other options. Benefit additionally, from their risk analyzer and investment planning assistance.
Open Shah Investor Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|