The Shah Investor offers broking services within the Equity Cash and derivative segments of the NSE and BSE.
It is an additional to parental company of Shah Investors Home Ltd. They are also a Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. repository participant. They provide Diversified financial services.
SIHL operates in major business locations, with more than 350 franchisees and 45 branches, a financial service provider for more than 100,000 customers.
In this article get to know all details about Shah Investor brokerage, trading platform and process to open the account with them.
Shah Investor Customer Ratings
|Products & Services||6.1/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||6.2/10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||6.4/10|
|Total Client Reviews||317|
About Shah Investors
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||UPENDRA T SHAH|
Shah Investor was established in 1994 in Ahmedabad and is a professionally managed company whose mission was to serve investors in the capital market. Mr.Upendra Shah, who has longstanding understanding in the capital market, promotes the company.
SIHL was Gujarat’s 1st brokerage house to be part of the National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) and was Ahmedabad’s first brokerage name for the rendering of services in NSE equity and derivative.
The Stock Broker was established by relying on its services on the retail network as a premium house in stock broking & portfolio management. Shah Investor Home is, therefore, one of Ahmedabad’s top players.
Different platforms have recognized its existence through its business group, mainly in the financial industry. They provide financial service in equity trading, broking, depository services, mutual funds & insurance services, commodities broking currency derivatives.
Their objective is to concentrate on customers with customized services as well as and credible business models.
Get a Call back from Shah Investor
Shah Investor Brokerage Charges & Fees
In the below table Brokerage charges of trading are discussed –
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.30%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.03%|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.03%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.03%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.50 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.03%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.20 per lot|
|Minimum Brokerage||Percentage of Transacton|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.250|
|Trading AMC Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
|Brokerage Calculator||Shah Investor Brokerage Calculator|
Brokerage charge for Shah Investor Franchise is standard like others in the market.
- Shah Investor Securities have flexible brokerage plans.
- The broking house charges 0.15% – 0.50% for trading in equity delivery.
- Shah Investor charges 05% -0.015% for the intraday trading of the equities
- For trading in derivative futures and currency is 05% -0.015%.
- Trading in equity options, the charge of brokerage starts from 75 – Rs.20 per lot.
- Brokerage for trading in currency options is minimum 75 – Rs.20 per lot.
- 10,000 Minimum marginal money is required to maintain in trading account.
- Maintenance charge of demat account is Rs 300 and trading account is free.
Find Brokerage Charges of other Brokers
|Religare Securities||Shri Parasram Holdings||Sushil Finance||Ventura Securities|
|SAMCO||Shriram Insight||Swastika Investmart||Way2Wealth|
|SAS Online||SMC Global||Tradebulls||Yes Securities|
Compare Stock Brokers
Shah Investor Other Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
For every trading market, Shah Investor levy several added trading charges.
- They are the fixed percentage that cannot be bargained.
- This charges are very minimal charges, they do not affect profit or loss.
- Other charges are the tax duty which is charge on every trading, on total turnover.
- Stamp duties vary state to state and GST are charges over total brokerage and total transaction charges.
Shah Investor Demat Account Opening Charges
|Account Opening Charges|
|Depository Source||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.250|
|Trading AMC Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Rs.15,000 Minimum|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
The charges for opening and managing the trade account are listed below:
- The yearly maintenance fee for the launch of the Demat account is Rs 500.
- Shah Investor Repository Source is CDSL and NSDL.
- The retaining of the marginal money in the trade account shall be at least Rs 10,000.
- Maintenance charges Demat are Rs.250 and trading charges are Zero.
Shah Investor Offers
|Free Demat Account||No|
|Free Trading Account||Yes|
|Discount on Brokerage||Yes|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||No|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
The following is the offering of Shah Investor Home Securities –
- They offer Trading Account without any charges.
- Shah Investor propose discount on brokerage for traders.
- They provide exciting offer like holiday offers.
- Shah Investor should provide few more offers similar to other broker free Demat Account, flexible brokerage plans and referral offers.
To know about offers of other stock brokers check below
|Mdirect||Networth Direct||Pravin Ratilal||RK Global|
|Microsec Capital||N G Rathi||Progressive Share||Rudra Shares|
|Modex Securities||Nine Star Broking||Prostocks||R Wadiwala Securities|
How to Open Demat Account with Shah Investor?
You must be registered with the Shah Investor securities to start trading in security markets through their website.
The Shah Investor Demat Account opening process is provided below –
- You have to fill up the form post clicking on the green “Open Demat Account” button.
- You will receive a telephone call from the executive & they will assign a representative meeting with you at your given time.
- The representative will visit & get the form filled along with necessary documents.
- Post verification of documents, your account will be opened & you will receive client id & password.
The entire process will take a 4-7 days to open your account.
Why open Shah Investor Trading Account?
Below are the various reasons to trade with Shah Investors –
- Shah Investor are one of India’s largest full service retailers and one of the well known brokers for NSE’s active customer base.
- Brokerages on devices are always evolving.
- Customers are offered a large variety of financial and investment products, such as equity, commodity, currency, investment management, mutual funds, IPO etc.
- Provision for funds transfer to a wide range of Indian banks.
- Enormous offline existence with its franchise and subsidiary office buildings.
- A leading research team provides reporting, suggestions and advice on market research.
- High margins, particularly when an intraday trader.
- Massive, highly confident brand equity obtained from its customer base.
Shah Investor Products & Services
Lets have a detailed understanding of their products & services –
Products Offered by Shah Investor
In particular, Shah Investor financial provides stock security services for equity, commodities and currency trading.
- Shah Investor Financial Services is engaged with the allocation of financial products that comprise fixed deposits, in adding investing, trading and financial management services.
- The products also include financial instruments such as risk analyser, investment planning, pension plans, credit and taxation, savings and mutual funds.
- Provide service to trade in derivative option and future for STBT and BTST trading.
Shah Investor Services
|3 in 1 Acount||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 8x|
- Important services are offered including demat and trading.
- Maximum exposure is provided up to 8 times.
- Shah Investor financial Services provide their clients with risk management, investment management and organizational research.
- Help you across the whole IPO process, starting by assessing and evaluating the merits and the alternatives of an IPO.
- Shah Investor Financial Services provide trading levels, recommendation tips, reports and news updates for trading.
- Full access to detailed report of sector and the economy.
Open Demat Account with Shah Investor
Shah Investor Research & Advisory
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Tips||Yes|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
With more than 20 years of monitoring in a foreign investment environment, the SIHL is committed to providing financial advice, business, and support services to eligible consumers on such and other global networks.
- SIHL is full – service stockbroker offers its customers in various trading segments with the following technical and fundamental research products.
- The research report will assist you to create on key market shaping information.
- They comprehend your demand for timely and comprehensive equity research for India’s security benefit.
- Provide research reports facilitate to make your mind up about selecting company stocks to buy, sell or hold, etc.
- Quick, comprehensive and helpful market opportunities reporting informed investment choices to performing your choices productively.
- Provide free stock tips, market survey, portfolio allocation, etc.
- Appoint a relationship manager to assist and coordinate to their clients.
- Reports are provided on daily and monthly basis.
- Clients can access Offline recommended.
Shah Investor Exposure/ Leverage
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Delivery||Upto 3x|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 8x|
|Equity Futures||Upto 4x|
|Equity Options||Upto 5x|
|Currency Futures||Upto 3x|
|Currency Options||Upto 2x|
|Margin Calculator||Shah Investor Margin Calculator|
- Shah Investor provides their customers leverage up to 8 times of exposure for trading in equity intraday.
- They offer exposure of 3 time for trading in holding stock.
- Maximum 5 times of leverage are provided in equity options and 4 time for future.
- They grant upto 3 times of exposure for trading in the commodity and currency futures.
Find Exposure or Margin of other Stock Brokers
|MPSE Securities||Pace Stock Broking||Prudent Broking||Saaketa Consultants|
|Multiplex Capital||Patel Wealth||Quantum Global||Safal Capital|
|Muthoot Securities||PCS Securities||Raghunandan Capital||Satco Capital|
Shah Investor Trading Platforms
Shah Investor has made investments in technological innovation that provide the utmost in the sector for the grade trade platform.
They provide platform for Desktop Platform for Windows and MAC, Android App Platform and iOS App Platform.
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||No|
|Mobile Site Platform||No|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||No|
|Multi Account Management||No|
Here are some of the characteristics provided in this terminal trading application for fast examination:
Shah Investor Trading Terminal
- Feed and order management for the market
- You can conduct sub-tasks through various segments and exchanges within one screen. Here you receive in live traffic market information to quickly perform trading.
- Alerts – You can set customized, conditional alerts for scrips and options. Advanced Tick watch notifies you when an event occurs.
- Scanners – They do an event scan that reflects significant events on the trading system and thus enables prompt warnings or notifications to be sent.
- Security – With a two – step verification system the program is completely secure.
- Specialized tools – They deliver several crucial instruments such as monitoring, neutralizer, resistance observing, pivot point assist, conditional ticker, heat map, various kinds of calculation devices (options, pivot, retracing, extension, and so forth).
- Integration – The IPO node, mutual fund components and internal news, as well as headlines from third – parties, RSS feed etc. are built into its dealer back office provide you with real-time notifications and to enable you to trade in different segments.
- Fund management – You can transfer the money out of your trading account to your banking account through the optimized payment processor. They are linked to financial institutions throughout the country, making it very easy for any trader to manage funds.
- Customization – The user – interface topic can be tailored to suit your requirements and your business preferences. However, this option is entirely optional.
- Additional features – Tick watch with implicit use user-defined terms, arbitration watch, derivation string, spread – strategy creator, user-defined query generator, heat map, expression builder for customized algorithms, panic retrieval facility, bespoke column profile, etc. Tick watch and bulk trade withdrawal.
Shah Investor Mobile Trading App: Shah Investor Stock Book Mobile App
The app’s numbers and types of options offered to its customers are quite different. Whether it be a trader at a starting level or an expert investor, from a mobile trading app, you can access all kinds of features.
A detailed report is provided here:
- Tracker Portfolio – You can monitor the portfolio in real – time.
- Dashboard – you can customize the dashboard to suit your needs.
- Backoffice reports – you can obtain the transaction report, connect directly the leader, download deal notes and conduct many more operations through your back office software.
- Guest login – Prospects and non – subscribers are permitted for guest login.
- The real – time market news programs indexes, quotes, international indexes, top winners.
- You can set warning and confirmation, if an order changes when the stock price reaches a certain level, etc. It may alert you.
Benefit of Shah Investor Trading Platform
Here are some of the positive things about using trading platform for trading:
- Implementation of orders is very quick.
- It is promising commercial terminals. The app is productive and scalable.
- They enable the entry of bulk commands.
- They help in time saving.
Shah Investor Customer Support
|Toll Free Number||No|
As a full – service stock broker, its customers expect greater quality and performance of resolution from their customers.
- Customers are satisfied by their trading support.
- The broker supports Email as a means of communication to approach customers.
- They make available online and offline trading support.
- They have 50 branches on various different cities; customers can visit and get their query resolved.
- They can improve their services by providing 24*7 Support and Toll Free Number.
Shah Investor Complaints (Current Year)
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||4|
|Resolved in BSE||4|
|Lodged in NSE||5|
|Resolved in NSE||5|
Shah Investor provides information in every one of the segments and departments for customers to file and/or manifest objections or disagreements. If the argument is not happy or the initial answer is not satisfactory, the company may refer you to Grievance Relief Officer.
- Percentage of No. of grievances accepted against number of active clients was 0.01%.
- Total complaint receives on BSE board was 4 and all was also resolves.
- On NSE board total 5 complains is lodge and all complain was resolved.
Shah Investor Disadvantages
Well, with their experiences, there have been several issues from various customers. Some of them have been listed here:
- Customer support has a much longer time.
- The transfer of funds from your trade to a banking account is comparatively complicated and expensive and is not generally available online.
- Brokerage charge is very high.
- Marginal maintenance amount is comparable high then other brokers.
Shah Investor Conclusion
SHIL have customized there services to make them simple, worrisome and more exciting to manage your financial future with our support.
Shah Home Ltd was founded with the task of providing financial services that are confidential on one place. They are known for personalized strategies for wealth generation and growth leading to the uncompromising integrity of the high level of customer satisfaction.
Shah Investor aims to develop a globally competitive framework for businesses by identifying the business potential for growth and productivity with a healthy longer-term prospect, and to provide products and services across a wide range of financial services.
Get a Call back from Shah Investor
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|My Value Trade||Peerless Securities||Rajvi Stock||Shah Investor|
|Narayan Securities||Phillip Capital||Ratnakar Securities||Sharewealth Securities|
|Navia Markets||Prabhat Finance||Rishabh Securities||SHCIL Services|
Most Read Articles
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|