IFCI Financial Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
IFCI Financial Franchise is a subsidiary of StockHolding Corporation of India Limited. It is one of the country’s premier stockbroker with the widest range of financial products and services.
The firm has a lot to offer to the business partners as well who want to associate with it.
The article below will discuss about the various models of IFCI Financial Sub Broker Program, how it shares it revenues, its security deposit requirement, offers, infra requirement & more.
IFCI Financial Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|IFCI Financial Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About IFCI Financial Franchise
As already mentioned above, the firm is a subsidiary of the StockHolding Corporation of India Ltd. makes it a public limited company with shares listed on NSE.
The firm has more or less all financial services and products for the clients and serves as a full-service broker only.
The firm was incorporated by Dr. Emandi Sankara Rao in the year 1995 and for last 25 years, the firm is working towards providing to the investor needs and also making way for various business partners in this industry.
The firm takes 40 days to generate the code of the sub-brokers, so if your sub-brokers application has been approved, you got to wait for 40 days to start your work. The payments are cleared within 30 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of IFCI Financial
Types of IFCI Financial Business Models
The firm only engages the sub-brokers and the model is as described –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
IFCI Financial Sub Broker or IFCI Financial Authorized Person
The sub-brokers of IFCI Financial need to build their own clientele.
The IFCI Financial products and services have to be pitched to the clients and then whatever sales are made, the revenue on the same is divided between the sub-broker and the firm in a particular ratio.
The sub-broker needs to keep a certain amount of deposit with the firm in order to get the sub-brokership rights. The firm also helps in developing the firm in various aspects.
Benefits of IFCI Financial Authorized Person
- Sub-brokers of the IFCI Financial can start with a minimal security deposit. Being a sub-broker of IFCI Financial, this is one of the most important benefits. As even after this is such a big company, but they charge a nominal security deposit.
- Revenue shared by the firm is also high and at par with the market rate. You can earn up to 70% of the revenue provided you keep the required security deposit.
- The firm has one of the broad range of products. This enables the sub-brokers to sell different investment schemes to the investors – clients and does not get stuck due to unavailability of different financial products.
- Firm provides great trading terminals, platforms for mobile phone as well. The firm has terminals with a lot of features for bulk, daily trading. This kind of trading platforms also attracts the clients and the sub-brokers can benefit from the same by pitching the terminals and the platforms to the customers.
- The firm provides all kind of support to the sub-brokers. Whether it is product training, acquisition training, dealing training, back-office support or anything for that matter, you can get everything from the firm.
IFCI Financial Partner Revenue Sharing or IFCI Financial Sub Broker Commission
The revenue share of the sub-broker starts from the industry average rate – 50%. The sub-broker can be paid a maximum of 70%.
Now, this range is decided by the security deposit. You can keep the minimum deposit and get the minimum share of the revenue generated by you or you can increase it to get a major chunk of the revenue share.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||IFCI Financial’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with IFCI Financial
IFCI Financial Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit of IFCI Financial starts from Rs. 50000 and the maximum can be anything as it is not specified by the firm.
You can talk it out with the manager of the firm when starting the business that at what deposit level, how much revenue will be shared with you.
Yes, the revenue sharing which is going to be discussed in the next section is completely dependent on the security deposit you keep with the firm.
Check this table below for better understanding of IFCI Financial Franchise Cost:
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
IFCI Financial Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The requirements for the infrastructure for becoming a sub-broker of IFCI Financial are –
- An office with at least 200 square feet of area in it. You can have a huge office but this is the minimum you have to have to become a sub-broker of IFCI Financial.
- The office must have three employees working always – full time. The number can go up but not below three.
- The internet connection in the office is mandatory, you need to have a high-speed broadband connection and you need to connect the whole of the office as well using wifi or LAN.
- Telephone connection needs to be there in the office for round the clock contact. It is very important during market
- The trading terminals are must in the IFCI Financial sub-broker’s office. You cannot do without it.
IFCI Financial Sub Broker Offers
- The firm offers Rs. 10000 initial deposit plan to start the business. It means you can deposit Rs. 10000 in the beginning and start the business, once you are good to go, you can start depositing more amount to reach the minimum deposit requirement.
- The firm offers a complete flexible revenue sharing process.
The offers can easily be availed by all IFCI Financial Authorized Person once they register with IFCI Financial.
IFCI Financial Franchise or IFCI Financial Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to IFCI Financial, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
IFCI Financial has not so strict and not so rigid kind of eligibility criteria for the sub-brokers who wants to join the league:
- For becoming the sub-brokers of IFCI Financial, the firm prefers well-educated individuals with a professional degree in finance but the minimum requirement here is 10+2. If you have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board of education and school then you can apply.
- The firm needs you to clear the NISM certification for joining them as a sub-broker. However, this is a general requirement in the industry as NISM certificate is mandatory before you join the industry as a broker/sub-broker or dealer. So, you have to clear the examination before or during the application process, so that you get the valid certificate.
- The experience in the field of trading, investment is necessary to be a part of the IFCI Financial network. The experience is the most important criteria as nothing more than experience in this field can make you aware of the market itself. You need to have at least 2-3 years of experience in the field before applying for the IFCI Financial sub-brokership rights.
- The knowledge of financial products needs to be there within you. You may not be aware of the specific products of IFCI Financial but the general idea is necessary.
How to become a IFCI Financial Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The application process for sub-brokership right with Registration Certificate is simple and starts with this article –
- You will find a button at the end of the article, click on that – you will be redirected to a new page – it is a form – fill that.
- Submit it after properly filling it with correct details.
- Once submitted, you will see another page opening, there you have uploaded the documents mentioned above.
- If your eligibility is confirmed, then you will receive a call from the Registration Certificate executives.
- The executives will guide you about the next step and about the verification process which is involved in the application process.
- Once the application is verified and approved, you will get your code within 40 days.
Documents required to become IFCI Financial Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- AADHAAR Card
- GST Registration Certificate
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- NISM Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Address proof
- Investment proof
- Canceled Cheque
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with IFCI Financial?
Here are the various reason to partner with IFCI Financial:
- It is a subsidiary of StockHolding Corporation Ltd.
- The payments are cleared within 30 days.
- Transparent and clean working – high ethics and values.
- Wide range of investment scheme, products, services.
- Advanced trading platforms
- Great offers
- Support for the sub-brokers for business growth and functioning
- Training for the development of skills.
IFCI Financials Conclusion
IFCI Financials is a firm that takes care of its business partners in every sphere.
If you are looking for a reliable firm, then this is the choice, if you are looking for a high earning opportunity – then IFCI is the option and also for your development and growth of the business, IFCI is one of the best options.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with IFCI Financial
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|