Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise is one of the leading financial stock broking franchise Company in India. The company has various Stock Sub Brokers operating under it.
In this Article we will discuss about Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker model, its revenue sharing model and other important concepts of Anugrah Stock Broking Authorized Person Program.
Anugrah Stock Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Anugrah Stock Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.7/10|
About Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise
Anugrah Stock Broking is the foremost financial stock broking company established in the year 2003 by Mr.Paresh Kariya.
The Company has more than 40000 customers and almost more than collaborators in India. The headquarter of the brokerage house is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The company broking partners retain flexibility of operating business as the desire i.e. from anywhere and at any time.
Start your Broking Business with Anugrah Stock
Types of Anugrah Stock Broking Business Models
There are 2 types of Anugrah Stock Franchise association:
- Sub Broker / Authorized Person Model
Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker or Anugrah Stock Authorized Person
In this model, Anugrah Stock Broking offers its clients with a wide range of services and assures that they deliver to it.
The franchise broking House Program offers all sorts of support to the subsidiary brokers for the sake of growing their business in various directions.
Benefits of Anugrah Stock Authorized Person
- Flexible initial investment cost
- Flexible revenue sharing model
- Sub broker clients can open their account within few minutes
Anugrah Stock Broking Remisier
Anugrah Stock Broking Remisier is same as the remisier other stock broking business retains.
The remisier act as an agent of the company who brings prospects for the Anugrah Stock Broking in order to open the demat account for the trading purpose.
The Remisier gets percentage of commission in return. For becoming a Remisier, candidate has to sign the agreement and need to deposit some amount to the stock broking firm
Benefits of Anugrah Stock Broking Remisier
- Can work from anywhere as no need to set up infrastructure
- You will get 30% of the profit from each customer which you are compelled to send to the company
- Free training and education programs will be provided
Anugrah Stock Partner Revenue Sharing or Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker Commission
Every business model has distinct percentage of revenue/sharing ratio. In case of Anugrah Stock Broking, the company offers competitive revenue sharing ratios. The company charges percentage of sharing ratios from business partners.
In case of sub broker or an authorized person, the commission provided by them ranges from 60-75%. In case of Remisier Model, 20% of commission is offered.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Anugrah’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||40% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Anugrah Stock
Anugrah Stock Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Sub broker is compelled to make a down payment of minimum 50000 to 200000 and this entirely rely on clients.
Remisier has to make a down payment of minimum Rs.25000 as security deposit. These deposits are affordable and encourage new partners to operate business without any financial stress.
Therefore, if you are looking to set up stock broking business with minimum initial capital, then Anugrah Stock Broking partner business offers the best.
Check this table below for better understanding of Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The company mentioned a few requisite infrastructure specifications for business partnership
- Office Area should be of Minimum 100 Sq Ft
- At least 1 employee is necessary to present in office
- Landline Telephone is necessary to provide
The company eases its clients by providing research for trading, internet connection in office and stock trading platforms. These are not mandatory to offer. It should only be offered if demanded by clients.
Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Anugrah Stock regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- They offer extensive quality research for trading
- Sharing of flats is allowed
- Flexible revenue sharing is recommended
- Pre-payment of zero revenue share is not allowed by the Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker
- No prepaid zero revenue share permitted by the Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise
The offers can easily be availed by all Anugrah Stock Authorized Person once they register with Anugrah Stock.
Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise or Anugrah Stock Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Anugrah Stock, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Following are the criteria to start a broking franchise with Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise
- One of the most mandatory requirement is to get registration with SEBI
- The basic eligibility criteria are age, qualification, experience etc.
- Candidate should be at least of 18 years of age and should have graduation degree.
- Along with the experience in stock and financial market, candidate should also have certification of apex and regulatory bodies.
- Detail background checking of the candidate is also been done by the Anugrah Stock Broking
How to become a Anugrah Stock Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- Click on the link given below
- Fill up the form and mention all the necessary details such as your name, contact number, email-id etc
- Our representative will contact you for verifying your details and understand your interest
- Candidate will be connected with the higher authorities of the company who will discuss further
- An appointment will be fixed between the candidate and Anugrah Stock Broking executives to know the expectations and interest
- Revenue amount, investment amount, security deposit amount etc.will be discussed in the meeting
- After the meeting, candidate has to submit various essential documents
- After verifying the documents, a sub-broker id will be generated and the work will be initiated.
Documents required to become Anugrah Stock Broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Address proof
- Copy of Academic degrees
- SEBI registration certificate
- Investment and security deposit proof
- Age proof
- Id proof
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Anugrah Stock?
Here are the various reason to partner with Anugrah Stock Broking are:
- Superior Quality research– The company provides superior quality research reports which help the candidate to take right investment and trading decision
- Products and services-The Company offers wide range of investment products and services to the clients and business partners.
- Proper Training-The broker provide suitable training on how to use trading platform and other technical matters to the candidate and their clients
- Low-Cost Security Deposit-The company gives an opportunity to start a partnership business with a less amount of security deposit
- Attractive Commission-The company provides percentage of commission on the basis of revenue generated by the clients
- Marketing Support-The broker will help to advertise your business through advertisement on T.V.,newspaper and with the help of other social media
Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker Conclusion
Anugrah Stock Broking Sub Broker program is the leading stock-broking franchise in India. It has gained a lot of experience in the short time.
It offers an opportunity to become their member by offering business associate model. The broker provides efficient research report to the clients which help them to take right decision.
The broker also offers wide range investment products and services and offers superior quality trading platform for the clients ease.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Anugrah Stock Broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Anugrah Stock, immediately.