Ambalal Shares Franchise is one of the leading financial service organizations providing broking franchise in India. It intends to offer services such as Equity, Derivative, Insurance, Futures & options insurance etc.
The purpose of this article is to provide detailed information about the Ambalal Shares sub broker, its sub-brokers offers, infrastructure requirements and more.
Ambalal Shares Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Ambalal Shares Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Ambalal Shares Franchise
Ambalal Sharess is the well-grounded financial service provider in India. It is a full-service stockbroker established in the year 1990 in Vellore, Tamil Naidu.
Ambalal is reliable, trusted and leading brand in financial sector. It is a first corporate member of NSE & BSE stock exchanges.
The company is also a member of MCX and offers hedging and trading opportunities to the participants of commodity market.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Ambalal Shares
Types of Ambalal Shares Business Models
- Sub-broker business model
Ambalal Shares Sub Broker or Ambalal Shares Authorized Person
The sub-brokers or authorized person are free to get customers and assist the customers who wish to trade online by themselves. Under the sub-broker model, Ambalal Shares & Stock offer various products and services to the customers.
The company also retains devoted relationship manager for managing the trading and operational related issues of customers.
The broking company ensures that the sub-brokers have vast experience and comprehensive knowledge of stock market and also retain wide knowledge of procedures and offers of the company.
The sub-brokers of the Ambalal Sharess are required to deposit minimum some security money of RS.50000 to the company for starting the business.
Benefits of Ambalal Shares Authorized Person
- The sub-brokers are eligible to receive decent revenue sharing ratio
- They have an authority to access entire tools and technology with the research repost advertised by the broking firm
- They can assist to various customers
- The can appoint the dedicated relationship managers for guiding the customers.
Ambalal Shares Partner Revenue Sharing or Ambalal Shares Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing of the sub-brokers entirely depends on the amount of security deposit they pay.
If the amount of security deposit is minimum 50,000 then sub-brokers will get a chance to earn 60% of the revenue and if amount of security deposit is maximum 150,000 then the sub-broker will get the chance to earn 75% of the revenue.
So, it is concluded that revenue of the sub-brokers entirely depends on the amount they pay for security deposit
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Ambalal’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||40% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with Ambalal Shares
Ambalal Shares Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit cost of Ambalal Shares sub-brokers ranges from INR 50000-INR 150000.The minimum security deposit costs of sub-brokers is 50000 and extend up to 150000.
With the minimum amount of 50000, sub-brokers gets an opportunity to earn 60% of revenue and with the maximum amount of 1, 50,000 sub-brokers gets an opportunity to earn 75% of revenue.
Check this table below for better understanding of Ambalal Shares Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Ambalal Shares Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
For getting business partnership with Ambalal Shares, the prospective business partners should retain few eligibility criteria which are primarily related to the infrastructure needs of business partner’s office
- The space of the office area should be of at least 200 Sq Ft
- The office should have few research facilities
- 24 hours telephone services should be available
- Facility of internet connections should also available with high speed
- Minimum number of employee in the office should be one
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Ambalal Shares Sub Broker Offers
The few offers offered by the Ambalal Shares to the sub-brokers are:-
- The sub-brokers gets an opportunity of flexible revenue sharing
- Sub-brokers receive the sub-broker ship from the broking company at low price
- The percentage of revenue sharing is comparatively high than its competitors
- Sub-brokers also gets complete support and training time to time from the broking company
- The sub-brokers gets regular research reports
The offers can easily be availed by all Ambalal Shares Authorized Person once they register with Ambalal Shares.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Ambalal Shares Franchise or Ambalal Shares Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Ambalal Shares, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- For anyone who wishes to be the sub-broker, it is necessary to receive a registration of sub-broker from a stock exchange such as BSE and NSE.Even registration from SEBI is also mandatory. Candidate cannot be the sub-broker unless he receive the registration form the stock exchange and from SEBI
- Candidate should be at least 18 years of age for becoming the sub-broker of Ambalal Sharess
- The next criteria which a candidate should possess minimum qualification of graduation from any branch. Even he should have some experience in stock market
- Comprehensive knowledge of stock market and especially practical knowledge in stock market is also necessary as it will help to guide the customers in their trading
- Any additional certification and experience related to stock market will also be beneficial
How to become a Ambalal Shares Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The candidate interested to be the sub-broker of Ambalal Sharess can fill the basic details by clicking on the link below
- As the candidate will fill the details, Ambalal Sharess team will get in touch with the interested candidate and will ask them their interest and expectations
- After this, Ambalal Sharess team will cross-check the details provided by the clients to know whether it is genuine and will check their background
- After checking the background of the candidate, the team of Ambalal Sharess will have discussion with the candidate about the business plans, expectation of the candidate, revenue sharing ratio, infrastructure needs, security deposit etc.
- At the time of discussion, candidates are required to submit the registration of SEBI and other stock exchanges. Even the candidate has to submit few other necessary documents with the company.
- After submitting the documents, agreement would be initiated between the candidate and Ambalal Sharess
- After initiation of agreement, candidate can start its business as Ambalal Sharess Sub-broker
Documents required to become Ambalal Shares Authorized Person
- Copy of identity card
- Copy of address proof
- Registration and experience certificate copy
- Proof of investment
- Cheque of security deposit
- Academic qualification mark sheet copy.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Ambalal Shares?
Below are the few reasons to choose the products and services of Ambalal Sharess:-
- Sub-brokers of Ambalal Sharess guide the customers to choose the feasible products and services.
- The sub-brokers of broking house do not impose any amount to the customers
- Brokerage plans of the broking house is very less
- The sub-brokers helps to update the products and services of the broking firm
Ambalal Shares Franchise Conclusion
At last it is concluded that it is beneficial to be the sub-broker of Ambalal Sharess as it is a leading brand of financial market.
It offers various opportunities and offers to the sub-brokers. The Company provide administrative support, back-office support, marketing support and IT support to the sub-brokers which eventually help them to better serve the clients.
The sub-brokers even get a unique trading platform for discussing development and share best practices.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Ambalal Shares
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Ambalal Shares, immediately.