Choice Broking Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Choice Broking is ranked among the most prominent brokerage houses in India. In fact, they are a full service brokerage house rendering end to end Choice Broking Demat Account services.
They were incorporated in the year 1992. And, they’ve been into business for more than two decades straight. The company controls all operations from its Mumbai Headquarters. Speaking of which, the credit for the mere existence can be given to Kamal Poddar.
The company is a reputed member of many national exchanges. We’re referring to the BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX and MCX-SX. It even acts as a depository participant for the CDSL. They have their branches across 18 different locations around the country. And, this makes them even more accessible.
Here, we’ll elaborate the ways in which the company benefit the customers. We’ll establish the basic account opening and annual maintenance charges for Choice Broking Trading Account. And, we’ll even elaborate the entire process to get registered for the accounts. So, hold on and stay focused.
Choice Broking Demat Account
Much like any other brokerage house, even Choice Broking Demat Account is packed with benefits. And, we’re not only mentioning the ones that have financial impact. That’s why we’ve mentioned all the benefits they grant to their customers right below this segment:
- To begin with, we have the rather low account opening charge incurred by the company. In fact, Choice Broking incurs merely Rs.250 as account opening charge. And, this is really less as compared to their competitors.
- The company even does not seek any sort of AMC on their Demat Accounts. This enables the customers to access all the services related to the Demat Accounts without ever having to pay for them.
- The next big benefit comes in the form of low margin money requirement. Most of the prominent brokerage firms demand a high value of margin money balance from their customers, and Choice Broking is on the contrary side.
- They even grant massive discounts on the overall brokerage charges. This comes as a huge relief to the customers. As, the old saying goes, ‘a penny saved is a penny earned’, so does this policy of Choice Broking.
- And, to top all of that, the company has flexible referral offers to grant to the customers as well.
Open Choice Broking Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open a Choice Broking Demat Account?
If you’re the least bit interested to open Choice Broking Demat Account, then here’s your chance. In fact, you’ve come to the perfect place. We’ve built the step by step process, the easiest of all other ways. So, just take a glimpse at the steps mentioned below:
- We want you to locate a specific button at the beginning of this pursuit. This will serve as the very first step. Anyway, the button can be found at the end of this part, with the ‘Open Demat Account’ tag placed on top of it.
- Once you locate the button, you must click on it. This will take you to a pop up which require your contact details.
- A customer service representative will then receive your details and give you a call. Following the discussion, he would share a link to EKYC form.
- You must go through the entire form before proceeding. The idea is to get acquainted with all the requirements of the form. And, whenever you get all the details of Aadhaar number, PAN number, Date of birth, Bank account number and IFSC code, begin to fill it up.
- Remember, you’ll be required to verify each and every detail you mention within the form. And, for that matter, you must upload all scanned copies of these documents along with the form:
- Passport sized photograph
- AADHAAR Card
- Cancelled cheque
- PAN Card
- Once, you submit all of the documents as mentioned above, you must sign it using your Aadhaar card.
- You’ll get a call from one of the company representative shortly. And, this very step will define your stand with the registration process.
- You’ll be granted the access to your new Demat Account if everything goes well. And, this will take a few hours, to a day.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Choice Broking Demat Account Charges
|Choice Broking Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250 + GST|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.5,000|
As mentioned above, Choice Broking account opening charges are a one-time matter. And, a sum of Rs.250 + GST is incurred as Choice Broking Demat Account Charges. However, the company has different policies regarding the AMCs.
Choice Broking AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The annual maintenance charges are a subject to incursion as per the companies’ will. These charges are taken on behalf of the R&D requirements concerning the Demat and Trading Accounts. And, the companies may or may not provide them for free.
Choice Broking, believes in providing the services for free. Thus, no specific Choice Broking AMCs are charged from the clients. This means lifetime worth of free Demat and Trading related services for the clients.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Choice Broking Trading Account
Choice Broking Trading Account is much similar to Choice Broking Demat Account. And, we’re talking in terms of the benefits they grant. So, here’s how our list goes:
- Having Choice Broking Trading Account grants the ability to trade across various instruments. We’re talking in terms of Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, Equity, Currency, Commodity, SIPs and even Insurances.
- These accounts offer a trading exposure of up to 5 times the average rate.
- They come along with amazing advisory to the clients, i.e. the Monthly, Weekly, Online and IPO reports. The company even grants Free Stock Tips, Offline Advisory and Relationship Manager.
- These accounts can be accessed through multiple investing and trading platforms. These platforms are all offered by the company alongside the Demat and Trading Accounts. These platforms are all built for specific purposes. And, they basically help the clients to fetch better experiences along with increased profit.
- Backoffice has all the detailed list of transaction to look over, anytime.
Choice Broking Demat Account Conclusion
We feel that the Choice Broking Demat Account is great way to start the investing career.
However, in case that you’re a professional, these accounts can add on a great deal of ease to your investments and trading process. And, the best thing about them is that they’re really affordable.
Open Choice Broking Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|