5Paisa Demat Account is offered by the most popular Discount brokerage house 5Paisa who changed the trading environment in the country with its innovative products and investment solutions.
The 5Paisa is one of the premier discount brokerage houses and they have crafted their niche with their highly advanced trading platforms and variety of investment options at very cheap prices.
Opening 5Paisa Trading Account and Demat account can be really beneficial for the investors as they can take advantages of the low brokerage charges and all other products and services offered by 5Paisa.
5Paisa Demat Account
5Paisa Demat Account is quite sought after because of various reasons and you can also get all these benefits if you open the Demat account with 5Paisa.
The most important reasons for 5Paisa Account Opening can be –
- You can trade paying a brokerage charge that is 90% less than what other brokerage houses charge from their clients.
- You can open the Demat account only using the AADHAAR Card and there is no paperwork involved in the whole process. It is a completely online process that is secure and safe to a great extent.
- With the 5Paisa Demat Account, you can have all your investments in one place and trading becomes easy with the Demat account. One single account or all the investment gives you instant access to any of the investments that you want to see and modify.
- All the investments options from equities to the currencies and the F&O segment, all you get within one account. You can trade all of these investment options only for Rs. 10 per order.
- With Demat account in 5Paisa, you also get access to the Auto-investor which can help you with the mutual fund investments as well.
Open 5Paisa Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open 5Paisa Demat Account?
The process to Open 5Paisa Demat Account is quite easy and you can do it without any pen and paper as it is a paperless process.
- Click on the green “Open Demat Account” button below & Fill up the Form.
- You will receive a call from 5Paisa executive, He will share a link for Online Account Opening or 5Paisa EKYC.
- Then, you need to fill the details and you just need to fill in the PAN number, AADHAAR Card number and Date of Birth, the remaining, will be automatically done by the system.
- Then you have to fill in the bank details on the form and here also just put the Account Number and the IFSC and the remaining will be done automatically.
- Now you need to upload the documents which are required to be verified. You need to upload the AADHAAR Card scan copy, then scanned PAN CARD and a canceled cheque.
- If you have AADHAAR Card, then you can also digitally sign the form that you filled for application.
- Once the documents are verified at the 5Paisa firm. They will activate your Demat account and trading account.
- You will get your login details and then you can logon to your Demat account and start trading.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
5Paisa Demat Account Charges
|5Paisa Demat Charges|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.650|
|Demat AMC||Rs.400 per Annum|
The 5Paisa Account Opening Charges are little on the higher end as compared to other brokers. They charge Rs.650 as the account opening charges and once you pay these 5Paisa Demat Account Charges, your account will be opened with the firm and also you can trade your shares and your shares will be deposited with CDSL which is the Depository of 5Paisa.
The margin money requirement in the case of 5Paisa Demat Account is nil which is another added benefit and actually very helpful for the first time traders and the traders who have less amount of capital.
The charges of opening Demat and trading are included in this Rs.650 and the firm offers no Dematerialization of physical shares.
5Paisa AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The maintenance charges of Demat and trading accounts are one recurring charge that every client of 5Paisa needs to pay like any other brokerage houses.
There are hardly any exceptions to the maintenance charges charged by the brokerage houses. So, for the 5Paisa Demat and Trading account, you need to pay annual maintenance of Rs. 400 for the Demat account per year and for the trading account, there is no maintenance fee at all.
So, you have to just pay Rs. 650 at the beginning of opening the account and then every year you need to pay Rs. 400 as 5Paisa AMC for using and maintaining the accounts.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
5Paisa Trading Account
The 5Paisa Trading Account is necessary for trading with 5Paisa and you get ample investment options for trading using this trading account.
Apart from that, here are some of the benefits of using 5Paisa Trading Account –
- It is necessary for trading shares. It is the account with which you buy, sell, cancel and do other activities required for trading stocks and other investment instruments.
- Its useful for trading mutual funds as well and with the 5Paisa Trading account, you can trade mutual funds using this one trading account.
- It gives you all the information about your stock holdings, positions, margin money balance, and other details.
- There are no charges for maintenance of this 5Paisa Trading account.
5Paisa Demat Account – Conclusion
The 5Paisa Demat Account is really beneficial for the traders who trade in bulk as the brokerage charges are very low and there are ample of features offered by Demat and Trading account of this discount broker.
You can open Demat account with few simple steps and there is no paperwork involved in the process and then you can start trading with it without any hassle.
Open 5Paisa Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|