In this article, we will have a detailed analysis on SBI Demat Account.
SBI Securities is part of the legendary State Bank of India Group having its core business operations in the brokerage industry.
SBI Securities adds to the company’s portfolio offering some amazingly innovative investment solutions to its partners and customers.
SBICAP Securities Ltd. (acronym – SSL) has been in inception since the year 2006 and due to its versatility and diversity, it has reached one of the leading positions of the stock market today.
In this article, we shall learn more about the benefits and features of the SBI Trading Account, the procedure to get an account opened with them and also their AMC and other charges to manage the accounts.
SBI Demat Account or SBI Smart Demat Account
SBI is one of the most trusted names in the country when it comes to financial services and their benefits. In fact this is one company you will never regret if you are trading with them.
The SBI Demat account has several advantages which as a trader you can certainly enjoy:
Wide spread network
SBI is one company that has maximum branches and sub branches all across the country. Hence networking and customer connectivity is never a concern. SBI Securities also provides dedicated Relationship managers to you to assist you during your trading transactions.
Being the senior most players in the industry, trust and faith in the brand comes without much effort. Customers are always attracted towards the SBI flagship products and services as they are rated no 1 in the industry.
Diversity in Products
A leading financial provider will always the most advanced and innovative products for their customers. SBI securities also provide an array of products to their customers due to which they never feel the need to shop outside their arena.
Low Brokerage charges
Having a demat account with SBI also guarantees you of the lowest brokerage charges amongst the key competitors. So you end up saving money while spending on your trade as well.
No Hidden or Adhoc charges
All SBI securities charges are listed and declared to their customers beforehand before they even sign up for the account. Hence there is no room for any hidden charges or any extra adhoc charges as well which customers may face later.
These are the various benefits you get once you open demat account with SBI.
Open SBI Smart Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an SBI Demat Account?
To Open SBI Demat Account is a very easy process. All you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button available below.
- Fill in you credentials on the mini form that pops up. Contact information like Name, Mobile Number & City.
- Once you’ve filled up the online form and click ok, it goes to their back office for processing. They will arrange a call back from their sales executive who would then assist you in rest of the formalities. The representative will then help you with the KYC upload process.
- You can upload your KYC documents i.e. Adhaar Card, PAN card and address proof etc documents online as well. All you need to do is scan these documents in a clear format and upload them on the website itself.
- Once you have uploaded the documents, the verification process will be carried out wherein the company executive may call you to cross check all your details.
- Post verification, your account will be activated within 24-48 hours.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
SBI Demat Account Charges
Here are the various SBI Securties Account Opening Charges –
|SBI Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Demat AMC||Rs.400 per Annum|
SBI Securities has been registered with both CDSL and NSDSL as their depository partner, hence opening up a demat account with them is very easy.
They charge Rs.500 as their account opening charges for both the Trading Account as well as the Demat Account. At present, they do not offer Dematerialization of their shares available in their accounts.
SBI Demat Account Charges also include Rs.25000 Margin Money which is required during the account opening process.
SBI AMC or Annual Maintenance charges:
SBICap Securities AMC is very low, only Rs.400 per annum, whereas for the Trading account, there are no annual maintenance charges.
To start trading with them, the customer has to deposit a Margin money of Rs.25,000. Apart from these charges, there are no extra charges that the company adds on to the traders.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
SBI Trading Account
With the SBI Trading Account, you can surely enjoy many benefits:
- Trade across multiple segments all at one go; i.e. from Equity to currency, from Options to Futures and from Derivatives to Commodity, you can trade on all segments here.
- State of the art Technology driven Apps be it desktop or mobile Apps. This will enable you scale up on your trading career much faster than you would have attributed.
- Comprehensive research analysis tools and analytics are done in this company which enables customers to trade better
- They also have simplified education tools for the investors so that they can take demos of all the trading platforms and start trading efficiently
- Their trading platforms are available via omni channel networks – Trading Terminal, Mobile Apps for trading platform, Offline trade as well as Online trade.
SBI Smart Demat Account Conclusion
SBI Demat Account is the most promising and sought after demat accounts that a trader aspires for.
All latest technological interventions, equipped with scientific and analytical researches and yet down right customer centric behavior.
These are the principles of this company and hence they have grown unanimously in the last decade and are still growing tall among their competitors.
Open SBICap Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|