SAMCO Demat Account is one of the most talked about Demat account as they offer a bundle of benefits to their customers to make an enjoyable association.
SAMCO has been one of the top Stock Broking houses in the country and has been able to acquire and maintain more than 1,00,000+ happy customers with their consistent efforts on better trading experience.
If you plan to get associated with them, it will certainly be a good choice as they provide great service, value for money trade and excellent infrastructure to trade with.
This article will take you through in detail about SAMCO Trading Account, Demat Account, its Benefits, Charges & more.
SAMCO Demat Account
The SAMCO Demat Account offers a bouquet of benefits to its customers and you’ll be enthralled to see the amount of savings with them. Let’s look at some of the benefits they offer:
- Zero Account Opening Charges: Open your SAMCO Demat Account without paying a single penny and with simple and easy steps online.
- Welcome Bonus: You can get a 100% cashback of your 1st month brokerage, registered through their StockNote App. This way you will end up saving your entire 1st month’s brokerage.
- High Leverage: You can enjoy up 100 times leveraging on Futures & Options, 80 times leveraging on Commodity and 33 times leverage on all Equity Intraday trading. This is by far the maximum leverage or exposure a company can provide to its traders.
- Lowest Brokerage: You can trade on any segment, any exchange and any portfolio anytime for just Rs.20 per trade irrespective of your transaction value. This is the lowest brokerage charge that anyone offers across the industry; hence you can earn while you spend.
- Array of Products: SAMCO offers a range of financial and investment products that you can invest & trade in; hence an association with them will never lead you to look outside for support.
Open SAMCO Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open SAMCO Demat Account?
Open the SAMCO Demat Account by just going to their website and registering yourself. The entire procedure will not even take you 5 minutes.
All you need to do is follow these simple steps and the next thing you know is that the Demat account is already activated:
- Register for a Free Demat Account by just going to the website and entering your basic details like Name, Mobile number & City.
- After providing details, you will receive a call from SAMCO KYC Team & they will share a EKYC Link with you. You have to click on that link.
- As soon as you do that, the page will direct you to another page which will be a detailed registration form that you will need to fill, or the link of the same EKYC form will be shared by an executive when he places a call to you.
- Fill all your details mentioned there like Name, Address, Office Address, Email ID, Contact numbers, Occupation, Annual Income, Bank Account details etc. Make sure that you fill all details with 100% accuracy and sign the form later on using Aadhaar digitally or in person physically.
- After the form filling is done, you will also need to upload your KYC documents onto their website. Those documents can include your PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Address proof, one photograph and a cancelled cheque.
- On successful completion of the upload of documents, the system will generate a call back for you from one of the SAMCO sales team members. The Sales team member will contact you to verify your details and documents.
- On successful verification, you will receive your SAMCO Demat Account log in credentials and you can access it immediately after that.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
SAMCO Demat Account Charges
|SAMCO Demat Charges|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Trading AMC||Rs.400 per annum|
Since SAMCO is one of the leading discount brokers of the country, they have the lowest brokerage rate and also the SAMCO Demat Account charges are very minimal.
The SAMCO Account Opening charges are zero; you can open up your Demat Account as well as trading account with them absolutely free of charge.
They have partnered with CDSL as their depository participant and hence your demat account will be opened with them only.
Moreover, the SAMCO requirement for Margin Money is also NIL. It is completely up to the customer as to how much margin money he would want to have in the account to leverage from that.
They have a very high Leverage and exposure, given to their customers during trade.
SAMCO AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The SAMCO AMC is also very less as compared to other broking houses. For their Demat Account they don’t charge any AMC but for their trading Account, there is an AMC of Rs.400 per annum.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
SAMCO Trading Account
Similar to the Demat Account, the SAMCO Trading Account also brings a lot of exciting benefits on your platter:
- They offer Free Trading Account along with the Demat Account.
- The Trading account will give you access to monitoring your entire portfolio including seeing your total spend, your track of transactions & more.
- The Trading Account also comes with a highly advanced Trading Platform i.e. their StockNote App. It enables faster and smoother trade from anywhere and at any time.
- With the help of StockNote, you can perform multiple functions like check live streaming of stocks, get realtime market updates & more.
- The Trading Platforms can also be integrated to your bank account for smoother trade-in and trade-out of money without multiple transactions.
SAMCO Demat Account – Conclusion
SAMCO is a very versatile and dynamic stock broking company. It enables faster and easier trades for their customers and in turn are leading their way to the top.
The SAMCO Demat Account has become a rage in young traders due to the various facilities that they provide.
Irrespective of you being a new trader or an expert trader, you will surely have an enjoyable time trading with them.
Open SAMCO Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|