SAMCO Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Mar 22, 2023
Samco Demat Account is one of the most talked-about Demat accounts as they offer a bundle of benefits to their customers to make an enjoyable association.
Samco has been one of the top Stock Broking houses in the country and has acquired and maintained more than 1,00,000+ happy customers with their consistent efforts to a better trading experience.
If you plan to get associated with them, it will certainly be a good choice as they provide great service, value for money trade and excellent infrastructure to trade with.
This article will take you through in detail about Samco Trading Account, Demat Account, its Benefits, Charges & more.
SAMCO Demat Account
The Samco Demat Account offers a bouquet of benefits to its customers, and you’ll be enthralled to see the amount of savings with them. Let’s look at some of the benefits they offer:
SAMCO was honoured as The Best Equity Broking House of the Year 2019 for its Top Demat Account and Trading Account facilities.
- Zero Account Opening Charges: Open your Samco Demat Account without paying a single penny and take simple and easy steps online.
- Welcome Bonus: You can get 100% cashback on your 1st-month brokerage, registered through their StockNote App. This way, you will save your entire 1st month’s brokerage.
- High Leverage: You can enjoy up to 100 times leveraging on Futures & Options, 80 times leveraging on Commodity, and 33 times leveraging on all Equity Intraday trading. This is the maximum leverage or exposure a company can provide to its traders.
- Lowest Brokerage: You can trade on any segment, exchange, and portfolio anytime for just Rs.20 per trade, irrespective of your transaction value. This is the lowest brokerage charge anyone offers across the industry; hence you can earn while you spend.
- An array of Products: Samco offers a range of financial and investment products that you can invest & trade in; hence an association with them will never lead you to look outside for support.
- The platform of SAMCO fills with unlimited possibilities. You can learn more from the SAMCO Review section.
Open SAMCO Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open SAMCO Demat Account?
Open the Samco Demat Account by going to their website and registering yourself. The entire procedure will not even take you 5 minutes.
All you need to do is follow these simple steps, and the next thing you know is that the Demat account is already activated:
- Register for a Free Demat Account by just going to the website and entering your basic details like Name, Mobile number & City.
- After providing details, you will receive a call from Samco KYC Team & they will share an EKYC Link with you. You have to click on that link.
- As soon as you do that, the page will direct you to another page which will be a detailed registration form that you will need to fill out or the link to the same EKYC form will be shared by an executive when he places a call to you.
- Fill in all your details mentioned there like Name, Address, Office Address, Email ID, Contact numbers, Occupation, Annual Income, Bank Account details, etc. Ensure that you fill in all details with 100% accuracy and sign the form using your Aadhaar digitally or in person.
- After the form filling is done, you will also need to upload your KYC documents onto their website. Those documents can include your PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Address proof, one photograph, and a cancelled cheque.
- On completing the document upload, the system will generate a call back for you from one of the Samco sales team members. The Sales team member will contact you to verify your details and documents.
- On successful verification, you will receive your Samco Demat Account login credentials, and you can access them immediately after that.
Similar Demat Accounts you may also Like
- Upstox Demat Account
- Angel One Demat Account
- Groww Demat Account
- Espresso Demat Account
- IIFL Demat Account
SAMCO Demat Account Charges
|SAMCO Demat Charges|
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Free 1st Year and 2nd Year 400 + GST|
|Margin Money||75% Margin|
Since Samco is one of the leading discount brokers in the country, they have the lowest brokerage rate, and also the Samco Demat Account charges are very minimal.
The Samco Account Opening charges are zero; you can open up your Demat Account and trading account with them free of charge.
They partner with CDSL as their depository participant, and hence your Demat account will open with them only.
Moreover, the Samco requirement for Margin Money is 75% Margin. It is up to the customer how much margin money he would want to have in the account to leverage that.
They have a very high Leverage and exposure given to their customers during the trade.
SAMCO AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The Samco AMC is also very less as compared to other broking houses. For their Demat Account, they don’t charge any AMC, but there is an AMC of Rs.400 per annum for their trading account.
To know more in detail, also check SAMCO Brokerage Charges.
SAMCO Trading Account
Similar to the Demat Account, the Samco Trading Account also brings a lot of exciting benefits to your platter:
- They offer Free Trading Account along with the Demat Account.
- The Trading account will give you access to monitoring your entire portfolio, including seeing your total spending, track of transactions & more.
- The Trading Account also comes with a highly advanced Trading Platform, i.e., their StockNote App. It enables faster and smoother trade from anywhere and at any time.
- With the help of StockNote, you can perform multiple functions like checking live streaming of stocks, getting real-time market updates & more.
- The Trading Platforms integrate into your bank account for smoother trade-in and trade-out of money without multiple transactions.
SAMCO Demat Account – Conclusion
Samco is a very versatile and dynamic stock broking company. It enables faster and easier trades for their customers and leads their way to the top.
The Samco Demat Account has become a rage among young traders due to the various facilities. Irrespective of whether you are a new trader or an expert trader, you will surely have an enjoyable time trading with them.
SAMCO Demat Account FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Samco Demat account:
How can I open a Samco Demat Account?
Start the process from this page and click on the “Open Demat Account” button. When you see a pop-up form, you must fill it up and submit it. When you are redirected to the KYC process, you must enter the details asked for and upload the scanned images. So, when your account is verified, you will receive an activated account.
Is Samco Demat Free?
Yes, the Samco Demat account is entirely free of cost. There are generally two charges related to the account, i.e., the account opening and maintenance charges. The stockbroking house waives off both these accounts.
What are Samco Demat Charges?
Demat charges account to the account opening charges, i.e., the one-time fee paid at the time of account opening, and AMC, i.e., a recurring charge which must be paid once every year. For the client’s feasibility, such charges are all waived off by the stockbroking house.
Is AMC levied on Samco Demat?
No, there is no such charge levied by the stockbroking house, which is a great burden eased off the shoulder of the Demat account holders. This is generally a recurring charge, which is supposed to be paid once every year, and this stockbroker does not take it.
Is Samco’s Demat Account the best?
Yes, you can opt for the Demat account offered by Samco, and in this manner, you will be able to avail yourself of trading services in different domains. You can perform many trading-related activities just via one Demat account as provided by this stockbroker.
Does Samco provide Demat a/c?
Yes, Samco provides Demat account services for clients who wish to invest in the capital market. Trading in any stock exchange requires a Demat account, and Samco facilitates the same in the most seamless manner and at a minimal cost.
What Documents are required for Samco’s Demat?
We have the information regarding the documents you need to create the account. They are not difficult to obtain and are the basic holdings of people in general. Here is the list – Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport-size photograph, and cancelled cheque.
Is Aadhaar Compulsory to Open Samco Demat?
Yes, there is a requirement for the Aadhaar Card for the process, as it lets you provide proof of identity and nationality. Also, you will be bound to sign the digital application you fill out, and as a result, you need the Aadhaar Card to sign the form digitally.
Is PAN required for Opening a Samco Account?
Yes, you need a PAN card’s assistance, which is also proof of identity and financial stature. This document lets you link your bank account to that of the Demat account, which is required for mobility funds and financial securities.
Do they Charge the Demat Account Opening Fee?
No, there is no such charge as the Demat account opening fee. It is a one-time affair, and though they do not matter a lot, many stockbrokers take a significant charge as a one-time account opening fee. Samco waives off this.
Is Samco registered with SEBI?
SAMCO is an online discount stockbroker. It registers with SEBI. SAMCO is a technologically driven entity that offers various services.
How do I add money to my Samco account?
You can add money to your trading account through the trading platform SAMCO. You can transfer through UPI, payment gateway, RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS, or deposit it to the account by cheque.
How do I change my bank account with Samco?
SAMCO allows its customers to add multiple bank accounts. The process for adding a new bank account remains the same as the ‘Add Secondary Bank Account’ option.
How do I add a Samco nominee?
One can add a nominee for the Demat Account by submitting the Nomination Form to the Stockbroker.
How do you close a trading account?
Closing a trading account can be done by submitting an account closure form to the Stockbroker. Please fill out the physical form, check all the details and submit it to your Stockbroker.
Who regulates the Demat account?
The Demat accounts are regulated by the two central depositories in India, namely, Central Depository Services Limited and National Securities Depository Limited.
How do you trade in Samco?
You can undertake to trade and invest through the SAMCO trading application. From your watchlist in the app, select the security you want to buy. A new screen will appear, and from here, you will be able to place an order to buy or sell the security.
Is Samco Securities safe?
Yes, SEBI regulates SAMCO and also governs under BSE, NSE, and MCX. It is a safe entity offering online financial services at its fingertips.
How do I withdraw money from Samco?
You require to place an electronic request with SAMCO STAR to effect a money transfer to your Bank Account. The money is credited to the primary bank account within 24hrs.
What is trading KYC code Samco?
The full form of KYC is Know Your Customer. It is an elemental process that every customer requires to fulfil. In KYC, the customer provides the necessary personal details to the Stockbroker.