Ventura Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 25, 2023
This legendary financial institution provides the Ventura Demat Account with a history dating back to two decades, namely Ventura Securities.
The company’s philosophy is purely based on customer expectations and innovations, which can make trading easier for their customers.
Due to this philosophy, they have been growing in the business for the last 20 years. The company came into existence in the year 1994 and now they have a large group of sub-brokers and partners working for them.
If you plan to get associated with them and start your trading journey, this article will be able to provide you with all insights about the Ventura Trading account as well as the Demat account.
Ventura Demat Account
Ventura Demat account is one of the Best Demat Accounts available presently in the market.
The Ventura Securities Demat Account is robust and efficient to trade with. The below-mentioned pointers would give complete details of the benefits the Demat account offers:
- Zero Account Opening charge: In an era where most Broking houses are charging for a Demat Account opening, this company doesn’t charge a single penny towards their Demat Account opening. They have free AMC as well for both Demat as well as trading accounts.
- Low Brokerage charges: Ventura has maintained its brokerage charge towards the lower side compared to most of the other Broking houses, thus enabling more customers to trade with them.
- Trading Platforms: The Ventura technology team has built and launched some amazing trading tools to make the trading experience more smooth and easy. These tools can be accessed from a Desktop, Laptop or Mobile phone.
- Systematic Research: Ventura has a very strong research and analytics team in-house, which provides regular insights on the market trends to the customers to make calculative decisions. This feature enables many intermediate investors to trade efficiently and make profits.
- With this demat account, you also get access to free trading apps, find this out in the Ventura Review section.
Open Ventura Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open Ventura Demat Account?
Want to trade with Ventura? The first thing you need to do is open a Ventura Demat Account. The process is also very simple and can be done completely online:
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button below. You will need to fill in some of your details like name, mobile number & city in the pop-up form.
- A call will be made to you via a customer service representative, which will share an EKYC link with you.
- Open the link and then enter the Aadhaar number, PAN number, and birth date.
- You will now be asked to enter the bank details, so enter the Account number and then the IFSC.
- Just make sure that you fill in all accurate information without any spelling mistakes, and use the Aadhar card to sign the form digitally. If you do not have an Aadhaar card, sign it in physical form and submit it.
- Then you will also need to upload your documents: Aadhaar, PAN, passport size photo, and cancelled cheque on their website for KYC purposes, in the form of a scanned copy.
- Once the form filling is all done, someone from the Ventura team will contact you for the verification and validation of those documents as well as your credentials.
- Post validation, your account will be generated and activated and you can log in and start using it immediately.
Similar Demat Accounts you may also Like
- Sharekhan Demat Account
- Anand Rathi Demat Account
- Reliance Securities Demat Account
- Religare Securities Demat Account
- Espresso Demat Account
Ventura Demat Account Charges
|Ventura Demat Charges
|Trading Charges [One Time]
|Rs 0 (Free)
|Trading AMC [Yearly]
|Rs 0 (Free)
|Demat Charges [One Time]
|Rs 0 (Free)
|Demat AMC [Yearly]
|Rs 0 (Lifetime Free)
Concerning the Ventura Account Opening Charges, the company charges nothing during account opening. The Demat Account and the trading account are open for free with the company.
If you talk about the Margin money, that is also on the lowest side with this organization. The other Ventura Demat Account Charges are that they only demand a minimum of Rs.1000 to be kept as the margin money for any transactions. They give full support in exposure and leveraging it.
Ventura AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Like the opening account charge, the customers charge absolutely nothing towards the Ventura Securities AMC.
The company manages and maintains your Demat account for free. You will never get this feature with any other Broking house.
To know more in detail, also check Ventura Brokerage Charges.
Ventura Trading Account
Like the Demat Account, the Ventura Trading Account is equally important. Many benefits are bundled with the trading account as well, which you can surely capitalize on for yourself:
- Free Trading Account is one feature that the company can surely harp about as most companies charge for an account opening.
- Advanced Trading tools are also something you can surely enjoy with the Ventura association. With these advanced trading tools, you can have a great trading experience from the comfort of your home.
- The Ventura Trading Account is completely integrated with your bank account for smooth inward and outward transactions without any hassle.
- Your portfolio can be created and monitored through this account to give you complete details of all your transactions, number of purchases and expenses incurred, profit & loss statement, etc.
- The trading tools also have the capability of advanced research recommendations and stock tips for you to have a successful trading association.
Ventura Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
Being a tough competitor with the veterans in the Stockbroking industry, Ventura still has managed to keep its flagship high with consistent efforts on the customer satisfaction front.
The Ventura Demat Account is certainly talking about in the industry as it offers many benefits to customers. If you want to get the best value for your money, this company will certainly hold true to your expectations.
Ventura Securities Demat Account FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Ventura Securities Demat Account:
How can I open a Ventura Securities Demat Account?
Start by clicking the “Open Demat Account” button. It will be followed by a pop-up requiring all your documents to be submitted. After the EKYC is done and dusted, someone from the Ventura team will call you and fill you up with your account.
Is Ventura Securities Demat Free?
It is. They don’t take any money from your side when you’re about to open an account. Neither do the portals of the Demat AMC and Trading AMC. A catch here is, there’s no dematerialization available whatsoever.
What are Ventura Securities Demat Charges?
They don’t charge you anything when you’re opening an account with them. Nonetheless, there’s a steep margin of Rs.1000 which seems exceedingly doable compared to its contemporaries.
Is AMC levied on Ventura Securities Demat?
Fortunately enough, there’s no AMC required whatsoever. Customers are barely charged anything over here, making Ventura Securities a stunning choice for investment in the longer run. The company looks after your Demat account for absolutely no money in return.
Is Ventura Securities’s Demat Account the best?
It’s no surprise that this company is a tough cookie in the entire stockbroking market and has been able to work unaffected by all the highs and lows of this industry. They are a pretty famous brand in itself and have taken a huge number of offers, ultimately benefiting the customers.
Does Ventura Securities provide Demat a/c?
This company provides a Demat account. They believe in customer satisfaction, thus aiding in a smooth trading relationship forever and after. Ventura doesn’t charge a penny for an account-opening process, unlike other broking houses. Every service they provide is either free or extremely manageable.
What Documents require for Ventura Securities’ Demat?
Your Aadhaar card and PAN card are of utmost usage, so inputting their numbers is a must. Then comes your birth date and your bank account details, including your account number and your IFSC code. Last but not least is your passport-sized photograph and a cancelled cheque in the form of a scanned copy.
Is Aadhaar Compulsory to Open Ventura Securities Demat?
An Aadhar is of absolute significance, without which an identity match is just as impossible. Having an Aadhaar card and a PAN card would get you past any governmental questioning, especially during a virtual KYC.
Is PAN required for Opening Ventura Securities Account?
A PAN card is a crucial document to swarm through the troubles of identity verification. Your PAN and the Aadhaar number certify your identity, which can otherwise cause you huge distress.
Do they Charge the Demat Account Opening Fee?
The opening account charges, Demat AMC, and trading AMC are all free of cost. This appears to be a huge benefit to every new customer who is all the more enticed because they get to enjoy the profit even without having to invest in the very beginning.
How do I open a Ventura Demat account?
One can easily open a Demat account with Ventura from www.ventura1.com. Visit the site and open the ‘Open an Account Online,’ which is on the home page. Fill out all necessary details on this page and submit them along with the required documents.
What is NSDL?
NSDL or National Securities Depository Limited is a central Depository incorporated to undertake the activities of a depository and protect the interest of people. It was established in 1996 and was the first depository of India at that time.
What are CM charges on Ventura Securities?
The Clearing Member charges of Ventura are – for currency options and futures, it charges Rs. 10 per lot, whereas, for commodities, the charges range within 0.15% or Rs. 50 per lot. For equity options segments, the charge is Rs. 50 per lot.
How do I Unpledge shares in Ventura?
Ventura offers a facility where the pledged shares are sold instantly, so you don’t have to worry about unpledging the shares before selling in Ventura Securities.
How do I trade in Ventura?
Ventura offers simple and efficient platforms from where you can easily trade in various securities, including Mutual funds, equity, equity derivatives, and others. All you have to do is download the Ventura Wealth app. Further to trade in commodities, download the Ventura Commodities app and start your investments.
How do I sell an IPO in Ventura?
Log in with your credentials to the Ventura trading application to participate in an IPO. Go to the icon on the top left of the screen appearing on your phone. From there, choose the IPO. Apply and place the order for your desired quantity.
What is IOC Ventura?
IOC is the abbreviation for Immediate or Cancel Order. It is a buy or sells order attempt made by an investor, and it is automatically cancelled when any part of the order is not fulfilled in execution.
How do I buy and sell shares in Ventura?
You can easily buy or sell securities from a website or trading application. When you go to the buy tab, a window will appear on the screen. Select the quantity and price here. NSC is selected by default. Now you can place your order.
How do I use Ventura’s wealth?
Ventura Wealth App is a mobile application designed for the convenience of customers. Investors can easily watch shares of companies, place orders to buy, and trade in them. The application is user-friendly and easy to use. It allows you the mobility to trade whenever you want.