Here you will find detailed review of Tradebulls Demat Account.
Tradebulls is a well known Mumbai based full service brokerage house. They started their functions in the year 2009. And, they’ve managed to grow tremendously over the last few years. The company is now reaching out to their customers across the nation.
However, our article today is not concerned about the company. We’re not even concerned about their growth or innovations. We are, however, very keen to share some key insights about Demat Account and Tradebulls Trading Account.
So, we’ll lay a deep analysis of the benefits included in these accounts. We’ll elaborate the charges associated with the services granted by the company. And, we’ll even guide you through the procedure for account registration. So, stay tuned and be focused while you read.
Tradebulls Demat Account
Well the Tradebulls Demat Account is a package of well groomed benefits. Nonetheless, we’ve enlisted the ones that seem the most fruitful right below. So, just take a look at them all:
- The very first reason is the Demat Account opening charges. Tradebulls is a unique firm with an unique offer related to this. They grant the customers a choice to opt between various Demat Account categories. And, the range of opening charges vary from Rs.0 to Rs.299.
- They present the offer to avail a Demat Account type that requires no AMC or annual maintenance charges. The account types are even combined with a lot of other tools and offers. Thus, the customers really get a transparent process of account selection here.
- The company has built some extremely handy tools for their customers. We’re referring to the investment and trading platforms they’ve built in house. These platforms are equipped with state of the art tech to assist the users with their investments and trade. Thus, the Tradebulls Securities Demat Account can be equally handy for the beginners as well as professionals.
- The brokerage charges offered by the company are cost effective. And, they even offer the customers a wide range of options. The perfect example of this scenario is their requirement for a variable margin money. They typically, seek their clients to maintain a margin between Rs.0 to Rs.3,00,000.
- They are a registered depository participant of the CDSL. This makes depositing required funds a hassle free process for the customers.
Open Tradebulls Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
How to Open Tradebulls Demat Account?
There are a number of ways to open Tradebulls Demat Account. However, we’ve drafted the simplest of them all for you right below this section. And, all you’re required to do is follow the steps one at a time.
Nonetheless, you must execute them in the correct order. So, here’s how it all goes:
- You must begin by locating a very specific button. This button we’re referring to is supposed to have ‘Open Demat Account’ tag on top of it.
- Click on the button as the very first step.
- A Pop-up will appear. This pop up will have a form on it.
- You’re required to go through every inch of that form. This will serve as the next step in line. The key pont is to understand everything written on the form clearly.
- Once, you get the proper knowledge of the form and its requirements, you must fill up the blank areas within it probably with the Aadhaar, PAN, Date of Birth, Bank Account number and IFSC code details.
- The next step will be to submit and upload the form on to the very same website.
- Proceeding to uploading the form will be to upload a handful of certain documents like Aadhaar, Pan card & cancelled cheque.
- Most of your efforts come to an end after uploading the from and the aforementioned documents. The next step will only be to wait for a call from the company.
- A company representative will reach out to you. And, this will serve as a support for all further formalities.
- You’ll be granted the access to your new Demat Account after this call.
Tradebulls Demat Account Charges
|Tradebulls Demat Charges|
|Account Opening Charges||Free or Rs.299|
|Demat AMC||Free or Rs.300|
|Margin Required||Rs.0 – Rs.300,000|
We’ve already specified that Tradebulls account opening charges can vary from person to person. However, Tradebulls Demat Account charges always range in between Rs.0 to Rs.299.
Tradebulls AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Tradebulls AMC is just like every other offer from the company. Total transparency is maintated even within this process. The company charges no amount for Trading Account AMC.
However, a charge of Rs.300 is applicable for Tradebulls Demat Account AMC. This amount is charged irrespective of any activity of the customer. And, it only helps the company to forge better offers and services for the customers.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Nirmal Bang Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Tradebulls Trading Account
Tradebulls Trading Account comes with many benefits. However, we’ve taken this opportunity to mention only the best accompanied benefits of these accounts. So, here’s how our list proceeds:
- Tradebulls Trading Accounts are free to open. This is the very first and foremost reason to open one.
- These accounts comes integrated with multiple tools. We’re referring to Tradebulls Assit, Tradebulls Client and Tradebulls Touch Mobile App. These platforms consist of several technologies that make trading across versatile segments easy and profitable.
- Tradebulls is one of the most unique companies to offer cashback on brokerage. In fact, they offer a Brokerage Reversal of up to 1 lakh. This system operates unlike the discount on brokerage. It basically requires the customers to pay brokerage in beginning. However, the paid amount is adjusted post certain trades.
- Using Tradebulls Trading Account enables you to get high trading exposures. In fact, you can avail upto 60 times the average trading exposure with these accounts.
Tradebulls Demat Account – Conclusion
We would recommend the Tradebulls Demat Account for several reasons. The company is a well known brand to begin with.
They have a wide clientele from across the country. This helps them understand the needs and requirements of different types of investors and traders.
They even provide multiple account types to choose from. This can be used by the customers to get a preferred variety of account. And, you can definitely not ask for anything else.
Tradebulls Securities Demat Account FAQs
Ques – How can I open Tradebulls Securities Demat Account?
Answer – Locate the “Open Demat Account” button and then click on it to commence with the account opening process. When you push the button, you will see a pop p appear in front of you, fill it up and submit it. It is when you submit that the stock broking house will follow up with you for the remaining process.
Ques – Is Tradebulls Securities Demat Free?
Answer – There is a possibility of getting the demat account for free, as the stock broking firm provides the said facility of certain terms and conditions. The structure states the account opening fee as Free or Rs.299, on the other hand the AMC is Free or Rs.300 .
Ques – What is Tradebulls Securities Demat Charges?
Answer – The first charge is the account opening charge which is Free or Rs.299, this means the investors have to pay the charge of the stock broker will waive it off based on certain circumstances. On the other hand, the AMC is Free or Rs.300.
Ques – Is AMC levied on Tradebulls Securities Demat?
Answer – The charge actually depends on the particular account holder. The structure set by the stock broking house is of Free or Rs.300. This means that the account holders have to pay the charge, or can discuss the same with the broker and get it waived on based on certain terms.
Ques – Is Tradebulls Securities’s Demat Account best?
Answer – Tradebulls account is indeed one of the best account you can avail for, as they have a pretty great line up of financial products and services. You can seamlessly avail for any of them and maximize your returns according to your plans and strategies.
Ques – Does Tradebulls Securities provide Demat a/c?
Answer – Yes, they have a well embedded service of demat account provision, where they provide the best of financial solutions. You can invest in all the financial products and avail for their services if you have the Tradebulls Securities Demat account.
Ques – What Documents required for Tradebulls Securities’s Demat?
Answer – There are a number of documents which are required for the process of creating an account and they are in accordance with the proof of identity required. Here is the list – Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photograph and cancelled cheque.
Ques – Is Aadhaar Compulsory to Open Tradebulls Securities Demat?
Answer – Yes, the Aadhaar card is a must in the process of opening a demat account, as you need to provide identity proof and the document does the needful. On the other hand, you have to sign the KYC form digitally, and the Aadhaar Card lets you do the same.
Ques – Is PAN required for Opening Tradebulls Securities Account?
Answer – Yes, Pan card is essential for the financial proof. It also serves as your identity proof. Furthermore, you have to link your trading and demat account to your saving bank account and the PAN is the necessary document for this process.
Ques – Do they Charge Demat Account opening Fee?
Answer – This actually differs or ranges and can be either from Free or Rs.299. In a way, you can agree to the set terms by the stock broker and get the Account opening fee waived off, or you have to pay the said amount.
Open Tradebulls Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|