Reliance Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Reliance Demat Account is one of the most prevalent demat accounts in the country. Reliance Securities is a broking arm of the Reliance Capital and is one of India’s largest broking houses till date.
Headquartered in Mumbai, this company came into existence in the year 2005. Being a part of the legendary Reliance Industries, they are a very versatile and dynamic company which has evolved in the last 15 years.
With a customer base of over 10 Lakhs and a network in more than 1700 locations, this company is generally a first choice for most Indian customers.
Irrespective if you are a first timer in the stock market or an expert trader, the Reliance Trading Account will never disappoint you. They have built in such customer friendly features and plans which are far more superior to any other broker in the country.
Reliance Demat Account
Let us now look at the features and benefits the Reliance Demat Account can provide you:
- Free Account Opening: With Reliance Securities, you can open up your Demat Account absolutely free of charge and a complete paperless procedure, which can be done within no time.
- Research Recommendations: The Reliance Securities Research team is very strong and agile and brings to you various types of reports through their ongoing researches and analysis. This opens a new arena for you to toggle between big market players and not just play conservative. You can highly increase your decision making capacity due to the precision in the analysis presented by them.
- Low Brokerage: Despite being the market leaders, they still don’t have a sense of monopoly or leadership in their approach; they place customers before themselves. Hence you will find their brokerage charges to be extremely competitive with other broking houses.
Powerful Platforms: One thing Reliance Securities is extremely good at, and that is in leveraging their Technology power into their business to create world-class trading platforms. Their Trading tools have all advanced features and makes life easier for a trader.
Open Reliance Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open Reliance Demat Account?
If you wish to Open Reliance Securities Demat Account, the procedure is very simple and can be executed from the luxury of your home as well. You don’t need to visit their branch or go to any of their franchise centers; everything can be done online.
- You just need to and click on “Open Demat Account” button below.
- It takes you to a form filling page where you need to enter your details accurately. Enter all details like Full name, Mobile number & City.
- Once you are done with the form filling, the system will prompt you to provide your KYC documents. You need to scan and upload your documents there. Even if you can’t do that, the Reliance Securities sales team member will get that collected from you.
- After the documentation has been done, you will be asked to wait for some time before you receive a call from them.
- A Reliance Securities representative will contact you to check all the details that you have entered and also the documents verification will be done.
- Post all this, your Reliance Securities Demat Account & trading account will be activated within 24 – 48 hrs and you shall receive a notification from them. As soon as you receive your account details, you can start trading.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Reliance Demat Account Charges
|Reliance Demat Account Charges|
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 0|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 0|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 400|
Reliance Securities has been a leading market player by bringing in customer sentiments at its best into their business. The Reliance Demat Account charges have been showcased above.
Company choose to keep Reliance Securities Account Opening charges as NIL and it is a great way to attract more and more customers to trade with them. They are a Depository participant with both CDSL & NSDL keeping your investment risks at bay.
Their margin money requirement is a bit on the higher side; they expect Rs.25,000/- as a margin money deposit from their customers. This can be a hindrance for people who are short of capital, being a new face to the world of trading.
Reliance Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
As a part of the account maintenance, they charge Rs.400 per annum as the Reliance Securities AMC.
This is the standard charge; however, you can also get away with it if you are high value trader which means that if your trade value is higher than the normal traders, then your AMC can be waived off by the company.
Also, the trading AMC has been nullified, so investors are not required to pay in order to maintain a trading account with the company.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Reliance Securities Trading Account
The Reliance Trading Account is equally equipped with power packed features for the benefit of the customers trading with them. Let’s have a look at what the account provides:
- Smooth transactions can be done using the Reliance Securities trading account, be it selling or buying of shares or simply holding shares for the right opportunity.
- High-end Trading platforms are provided to customers to be able to trade from any location and at anytime without any discomfort.
- Easy tracking of self-portfolio through the trading account; you can keep a closer eye on your purchases and outflows.
- The trading account also gives access to all information regarding your stock holdings, margin money as well as your entire portfolio.
- Detailed profit & loss analysis also could be provided for introspection.
Reliance Demat Account – Conclusion
As mentioned earlier, Reliance Securities Demat Account is the most sought after demat account among the industry.
People readily get associated with them as their service and support is also very robust. Advanced technological features in their platforms and other tools also make them stand out among their competitors.
Hence, it is a safe bet to start trading with them.
Reliance Securities Demat Account FAQs
Ques – How can I open Reliance Securities Demat Account?
Answer – What you need to do is click on the “Open Demat Account” phrase and a page with a form would pop up. Fill the necessary details and go ahead with the KYC completion. Your account will be ready to use within the next 24-48 hours.
Ques – Is Reliance Securities Demat Free?
Answer – Fortunately, it is. They don’t charge you any fee when you first open the account. So is the trading AMC for Reliance Securities. This ensures open business and a secured relationship where the company places customers before themselves, thus reverberating confidence and a belief for a lifetime.
Ques – What is Reliance Securities Demat Charges?
Answer – The demat account opening charges are zero which retains customer belief, the depository participants being CDSL and NSDL. However, the demat AMC is a solid 400 bucks that’s supposed to be filled on a yearly basis, making it all the more doable.
Ques – Is AMC levied on Reliance Securities Demat?
Answer – As a matter of fact, there is a slight imposition here. The account comes with an AMC of Rs.400 per annum. Nevertheless, with a wide spaced customer specialisation and a broad network of services in numerous locations, the money seems absolutely justifiable for it’s cause.
Ques – Is Reliance Securities’s Demat Account best?
Answer – Let’s just put it out there. This demat account will never make you doubt your investment. The features they posses are undeniably way more diligent than any other broker in the entire nation. With an ease of work and a well-grounded behavior, they stand unaffected by their success.
Ques – Does Reliance Securities provide Demat a/c?
Answer – Yes, indeed they do. Their demat accounts are one of the finest in the whole wide nation. With a staggering client base and a reputation collected after years of hard work and obedience, Reliance Securities are sure to lure you.
Ques – What Documents are required for Reliance Securities’s Demat?
Answer – Having that said, documents that prove a person’s identity as such are an extreme necessity. So it goes without saying that an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, a passport sized picture, the person’s full name alongwith his mobile number and the city of residence are to be filled.
Ques – Is Aadhaar Compulsory to Open Reliance Securities Demat?
Answer – An Aadhaar card is a living proof of your existence and is thus undoubtedly needed to go on with the account opening process. Especially with the digital verification, an Aadhaar card is just as useful as anything else.
Ques – Is PAN required for Opening Reliance Securities Account?
Answer – The need of a PAN card is as high as it is for the Aadhaar. Virtual KYC processes would require an absolute clean-chit which would of course constitute your PAN and Aadhaar cards as the focal verification evidences.
Ques – Do they Charge Demat Account opening Fee?
Answer – No, they don’t. This is another added benefit. Reliance Securities don’t charge you a fee for opening an account with them. There’s no paperwork either, which makes this company just as feasible to invest your time in.
Open Reliance Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|