Reliance Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Mar 21, 2023
Reliance Demat Account is one of the most prevalent Demat accounts in the country. Reliance Securities is a broking arm of Reliance Capital and is one of India’s largest broking houses to date.
Headquartered in Mumbai, this company came into existence in the year 2005. Being a part of the legendary Reliance Industries, they are a versatile and dynamic company that has evolved in the last 15 years.
With a customer base of over 10 Lakhs and a network in more than 1700 locations, this company is generally the first choice for most Indian customers.
The Reliance Trading Account will never disappoint you if you are a first-timer in the stock market or an expert trader.
They have built-in such customer-friendly features and plans that are far superior to any other broker in the country.
Reliance Demat Account
Before starting the trading journey, it is important to choose from the best Demat accounts. Therefore, we bring to you one of the Top 10 Demat Accounts in India, the Reliance Securities Demat Account.
Indeed, you can easily buy/sell and hold securities with the combination of the best Demat and Trading account. Let us now look at the features and benefits the Reliance Demat Account can provide you:
- Free Account Opening: With Reliance Securities, you can open up your Demat Account free of charge and through a completely paperless procedure, which can be done quickly.
- Research Recommendations: The Reliance Securities Research team is very strong and agile and brings various types of reports through their ongoing research and analysis. This opens a new arena for you to toggle between big market players and not just play conservatively. You can highly increase your decision-making capacity due to the precision of your analysis.
- Low Brokerage: Despite being the market leaders, they still don’t have a sense of monopoly or leadership in their approach; they place customers before themselves. Hence you will find their brokerage charges extremely competitive with other broking houses.
- Powerful Platforms: Reliance Securities is extremely good at leveraging its Technology power into its business to create world-class trading platforms. Their Trading tools have advanced features and make life easier for a trader.
- The Reliance Review section allows you to critically understand Reliance Securities.
Open Reliance Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open Reliance Demat Account?
If you wish to Open a Reliance Securities Demat Account, the procedure is very simple and can be executed from the luxury of your home as well.
Therefore, you don’t need to visit their branch or go to any of their franchise centres; everything can be done online.
- You need to click on the “Open Demat Account” button below.
- It takes you to a form-filling page where you need to enter your details accurately. Enter all details like Full name, Mobile number & City.
- Once you are done filling out the form, the system will prompt you to provide your KYC documents. You need to scan and upload your documents there. The Reliance Securities sales team member will get that collected from you even if you can’t do that.
- After the documentation has been done, you will be asked to wait for some time before you receive a call from them.
- A Reliance Securities representative will contact you to check all the details that you have entered, and also, the document verification will be done.
- Post all this, your Reliance Securities Demat Account & trading account will be activated within 24 – 48 hrs, and you shall receive a notification from them. As soon as you receive your account login details, you can start trading.
Similar Demat Account you may also Like
- Sharekhan Demat Account
- Tradebulls Securities Demat Account
- Anand Rathi Demat Account
- Religare Securities Demat Account
- Ventura Securities Demat Account
Reliance Demat Account Charges
|Reliance Demat Account Charges|
|Trading Charges [One Time]||Rs 0|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 0|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 400|
Therefore, Reliance Securities has been a leading market player by bringing in customer sentiments at their best into their business. The Reliance Demat Account charges have been showcased above.
Also, the company chooses to keep Reliance Securities Account Opening charges as NIL, and it is a great way to attract more and more customers to trade with them.
They are a Depository participant with both CDSL & NSDL, keeping your investment risks at bay.
Their margin money requirement is a bit higher; they expect Rs.25,000/- as a margin money deposit from their customers. This can hinder people who are short of capital, being a new face to the world of trading.
Reliance Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
As a part of the account maintenance, they charge Rs.400 per annum as the Reliance Securities AMC.
This is the standard charge; however, you can also get away with it if you are a high-value trader, which means that if your trade value is higher than the normal trader’s, then your AMC can be waived off by the company.
Also, the trading AMC is null, so investors do not require to pay to maintain a trading account with the company.
To know more in detail, check out Reliance Brokerage Charges.
Reliance Securities Trading Account
Further, Reliance Trading Account is equally equipped with power-pack features to benefit the customers trading with them. Let’s have a look at what the account provides:
- By using the Reliance Securities trading account, we can do smooth transactions, sell or buy shares, or simply hold shares for the right opportunity.
- High-end trading platforms are provided to customers to trade from any location and at any time without any discomfort.
- Easy tracking of self-portfolio through the trading account; you can keep a closer eye on your purchases and outflows.
- The trading account also gives access to all information regarding your stock holdings, margin money, and an entire portfolio.
- Detailed profit & loss analysis also could be provided for introspection.
Reliance Demat Account – Conclusion
As mentioned earlier, the Reliance Securities Demat Account is the most sought-after Demat account.
People readily associate with them as their service and support are also robust. Advanced technological features in their platforms and other tools also make them stand out among their competitors.
Hence, it is safe to start trading with Reliance Securities.
Reliance Securities Demat Account FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Reliance Securities Demat Account:
How can I open a Reliance Securities Demat Account?
You need to click on the “Open Demat Account” phrase, and a page with a form will pop up. Fill in the necessary details and go ahead with the KYC completion. Your account will be ready to use within 24-48 hours.
Is Reliance Securities Demat Free?
Fortunately, it is. So, they don’t charge you any fee when you first open the account. So is the trading AMC for Reliance Securities. This ensures open business and a secured relationship where the company places customers before themselves, thus reverberating confidence and a belief for a lifetime.
What are Reliance Securities Demat Charges?
The Demat account opening charges are zero, which retains customer belief, the depository participants being CDSL and NSDL. However, the Demat AMC is a solid 400 bucks that are supposed to be filled every year, making it all the more doable.
Is AMC levied on Reliance Securities Demat?
There is a slight imposition here. The account comes with an AMC of Rs.400 per annum. Nevertheless, with a wide-spaced customer specialization and a broad network of services in numerous locations, the money seems justifiable for its cause.
Is Reliance Securities’ Demat Account the best?
Let’s just put it out there. This Demat account will never make you doubt your investment. The features they possess are undeniably way more diligent than any other broker in the entire nation. With the ease of work and well-grounded behaviour, they stand unaffected by their success.
Does Reliance Securities provide Demat a/c?
Yes, indeed they do. Their Demat accounts are one of the finest in the whole wide nation. Reliance Securities is sure to lure you with a staggering client base and a reputation collected after years of hard work and obedience.
What Documents are required for Reliance Securities’ Demat?
That said, documents that prove a person’s identity are an extreme necessity. So it goes without saying that an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, a passport-sized picture, the person’s full name, his mobile number, and the City of residence are to be filled in.
Is Aadhaar Compulsory to Open Reliance Securities Demat?
An Aadhaar card is living proof of your existence and is thus undoubtedly needed to go on with the account opening process. Especially with digital verification, an Aadhaar card is just as useful as anything else.
Is PAN required for Opening a Reliance Securities Account?
The need for a PAN card is as high as it is for an Aadhaar. Virtual KYC processes would require an absolute clean-chit that would constitute your PAN and Aadhaar cards as the focal verification evidence.
Do they Charge the Demat Account Opening Fee?
No, they don’t. This is another benefit. Reliance Securities don’t charge you a fee for opening an account with them. There’s no paperwork either, making this company just as feasible to invest your time in.
What are DP charges in Reliance Securities?
Reliance Securities levies a sum of Rs. 950 in Trading Account Opening Charges, whereas no sum is charged for Demat Account Opening.
Therefore, the company charges an Annual Maintenance Charge for a Demat Account of Rs. 400.
How can I withdraw money from Reliance Securities?
Investors can easily place withdrawal requests from various access points of Reliance Securities; it can be a website or mobile application. It is necessary to note that where you place the request after 8:00 PM, Reliance Securities will do the transfer of money within two working days.
How can I activate the reliance Demat account online?
To open a Demat Account with Reliance securities, fill out the form offered by reliance securities in this regard. Along with the Form, submit all the necessary documents required to open a Demat Account, e.g., Identity proof and address proof.
Undertake in-person verification, and once the verification is complete and all the necessary procedures are done, you will be allotted a Demat Account Number. You are all set to trade in the securities you want.
How can I transfer shares from Reliance Securities to Zerodha online?
To transfer shares from one stockbroker to another, you must fill out the DIS and submit it to your current Stockbroker. They will further submit it to the depository, and it will transfer your shares.
How do you know if a stock is correctly priced?
Various factors depend on which the price fluctuates and then decides. One of them is the Price-to-Earnings ratio. It stipulates the value of a stock and helps investors to conclude whether the stock is the correct price or not.
How can I reactivate my reliance securities account?
A Demat Account is turned into a Dormant Account when the user does not use it for a particular time.
If your Reliance Securities Demat Account has also become Dormant, you can reactivate it by requesting the reactivation. Then, Reliance Securities Limited will reactivate it after verification and will charge Rs. 100 for such a request.
What is Bo ID in Reliance Securities?
Stockbrokers provide the Demat Account Number when you open a new Demat account is called BO ID or, in its extended form, Beneficial Owner Identification Number. It is a unique number allotted to every customer.
How can I pledge shares in Reliance Securities?
Investors can pledge their shares from the various platforms of Reliance Securities like RSM Web, Tick PC, Tick Web, and Tick Pro Mobile. There are Pledge and De-Pledge options given on the platforms.
What is NRML in reliance money?
NRML stands for Normal Order in the context of securities and trading. It is the Margin Order that investors can place after paying about 20% of the margin upfront to place an order. In addition, the investor can pay the remaining portion paid later within a pre-determined duration.
How can I intraday trade in Reliance Securities?
Reliance Securities offer intraday trading facilities on its trading platforms, and investors can easily access them. It is a very convenient step-wise process to buy the shares and sell them on the same day.