Swastika Investmart Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Swastika Investmart is a very popular broker house of India that was incorporated in 1992. The broker house has more than 100 branches all across the country and serves over 100,000 customers. Traders get great opportunities on opening a Swastika Investmart Trading account.
This broker house offers seamless trading services in numerous financial products. There are fantastic options for Swastika Investmart Online Trading that helps investors carry out their trading any time they want.
This article will focus on the trading benefits of Swastika along with the various trading options it offers.
Swastika Investmart Trading and Benefits
It is a known fact that trading in the stock market is not that easy, but this broker house has changed the game completely. There are plenty of benefits provided with a Swastika Investmart Trading account, and we shall discuss them below.
- The broker house has got an experience of 27 years in the stock market, and thus, they offer an enormous amount of assistance to the clients
- There are excellent trading options provided by this broker house
- Swastika Investmart has got flexible brokerage plans which help new investors a lot
- Clients can easily opt for Swastika Investmart Online Trading and enjoy various useful features of these platforms
Open Demat Account with Swastika Investmart – Fill up the Form Now!
Swastika Investmart Trading Charges
The brokerage fees levied by this broker house are not very high, and thus clients can afford them very quickly. There are different types of Swastika Investmart Trading Charges, and you shall find them mentioned below.
|Swastika Investmart Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (₹5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.|
Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 30 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 2.00 per certificate + Rs 30 for postage|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 60 per transaction|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 25 per transaction|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 15.5 + Rs. 15.5 (Rs. 31 per scrip)|
- Traders need to pay a transaction charge of 0.00315% on the total turnover of a transaction
- An STT charge of 0.0126% on the turnover shall be added to the brokerage fee
- The broker house charges a SEBI Turnover Charge that is only 0.00005% of the total turnover
- A Stamp Duty is levied by Swastika Investmart which is very small in amount and will depend on the state of the transaction
- The GST charged by this broker house is 18% which shall be calculated on the total of brokerage and transaction charges
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Swastika Investmart Delivery Trading
In the Swastika Investmart Delivery Trading process, a trader can buy shares and hold them for some time in his DEMAT account. He can sell them when the price of these shares hike and earn the right amount of profit from the whole deal.
|Swastika Investmart Delivery Charges|
The brokerage charges that need to be paid for delivery trading in this broker house are between 0.50%.
Swastika Investmart Intraday Trading
Intraday trading is a well-known trading process that is considered much difficult than other trading methods. Here, a trader has to buy a share and sell it on the same day as meant by the term intraday.
|Swastika Investmart Intraday Charges|
Swastika Investmart Intraday Trading is prevalent among the traders, and the brokerage charge for it is between 0.10%.
Swastika Investmart Option Trading
This method of trading is also quite popular with investors, and here they can buy or sell underlying instruments like index, security, or ETF.
|Swastika Investmart Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.72 per lot|
Many traders prefer Swastika Investmart Option Trading because of its useful features. The broker house charges a brokerage fee of Rs.72 for trading a single lot.
Swastika Investmart Futures Trading
Most of the investors prefer futures trading because this trading method helps in ditching the volatility of the market. Here, an investor can buy or sell futures contracts, which will help them in earning good profit.
|Swastika Investmart Futures Charges|
Swastika Investmart Futures Trading is extremely popular, and the brokerage charged by the company is between 0.10%.
Swastika Investmart Currency Trading
Trading in currencies can help investors in earning a considerable amount of profit as their price keeps on hiking in small intervals. In this trading process, a trader can buy or sell foreign currencies from foreign exchanges, also termed as Forex.
|Swastika Investmart Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.72 per lot|
The charge levied for Swastika Investmart Currency Trading in options is Rs.72 per lot and that for futures are between 0.10%.
Swastika Investmart Commodity Trading
|Swastika Investmart Commodity Charges|
The term commodity trading means buying or selling valuable physical substances like gold, silver, oil, agricultural products, and any others. Swastika Investmart Commodity Trading is available for the clients, and its charge is between 0.03%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Swastika Investmart Online Trading Process
The option for Swastika Investmart Online Trading can be availed of by any investor. It is very easy to initiate the process, and the steps are provided below.
- The first step to the online trading process is opening a DEMAT account. For getting this done, a trader must fill up the account opening form that is available on the website of this broker house and submit it. For instance click on the “Open Demat Account” button in this page.
- Once the form is submitted, the executives of the broker house will contact the trader. They will ask him to scan and submit his documents that are required for the EKYC procedure.
- For the EKYC procedure, the Voter ID Card, PAN card, AADHAAR Card, address proof, a passport-sized photograph, and some other documents are required.
- After the EKYC is completed, the DEMAT account will get activated, and the trader can start trading in different types of financial products that are available.
Swastika Investmart Online Trading Platforms
This broker house has got three advanced trading platforms that have various useful features in them. The Swastika Investmart Online Trading Platforms are:
- Desktop-based Trading Terminal: This trading terminal is meant for the personal computer of a client, which can be either a desktop or a laptop. Here, he can view the current condition of the market and trade accordingly
- Web-Based Platform: This trading platform can be operated with the help of the internet and is loaded with numerous useful features
- Mobile App: The App is extremely user-friendly and offers effortless trading options.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Swastika Investmart Trading – Conclusion
After going through the complete article, you must have understood how profitable it could be, by opening a Swastika Investmart Trading account. The broker house offers unparalleled service to all of its clients and helps them in trading seamlessly.
There are also fantastic Swastika Investmart Online Trading options that can help anyone view the total statistics of the market and trade as per convenience.
Open Demat Account with Swastika Investmart – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles