Astha Trade or Astha Credit & Securities Pvt Ltd is a MP based full service broker and focus of this article is Astha Trade Demat Account.
The brokerage house was founded in the year 2003. And, Satish Chandra Gupta was the prime reason for the company’s existence.
It is one of the very few main stream brokerage houses hailing from MP. The company is registered with most of the nationally acclaimed exchanges NSE, BSE, NCDEX and MCX-SX. The company has even got its registrations with SEBI.
The company’s got so huge that it has spread its branches over 100 cities across India. Keeping up with the article, we will also have some major insights on the Astha Trade Trading Account.
Astha Trade Demat Account
Astha Trade Demat Account is created as a package of several perks. These accounts are created to help the customers gain complete control over their investments. And, that’s just the icing on the cake. We’ve mentioned a lot many reasons for you to register for Astha Trade Demat Account:
- The company grants their customers with free Demat AMC. This means that the company takes all responsibilities of maintaining the Demat Accounts. And, the customers are never incurred with any charges whatsoever.
- Registration is done with NSE, BSE, NCDEX and MCX-SX. This means that the investors get to choose from a plethora of stocks to invest on. In simple words, one of these accounts can be used to invest across Equity, Commodity, Currency, Options, Futures and even Mutual Funds.
- Festive offers are as well rolled out by companies every now and then. We’re referring to the referral and holiday related offers. Tapping in to these offers grants the customers an additional opportunity for profit.
- Brokerage offers are as well granted as per the trade done. Moreover, the brokerage charges incurred by the company are a lot more pocket friendly than its competitors.
- The company even has multiple versatile trading platforms. These platforms can be used as per the customers’ preference. And, they even come with a lot of customization alternatives.
Open Astha Trade Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Astha Trade Demat Account?
We’ve drafted the very way to open Astha Trade Demat Account in a listicle format. And, all you need to do is follow the list. Make sure that you implement each of these steps in the correct order. And, you’ll easily be able to get yourself one of the Demat Accounts.
So, here’s how it all goes:
- The first step in this pursuit is to locate a specific button. This button we’re referring to is located at the end of this section. And, it has been marked with an ‘Open Account’ tag. You must click on the button to initiate the procedure.
- Just one click on the button will take you to a short form. This form will certainly pop up on your screen.
- Fill the form and submit it, and when you submit the form, a company representative will get in touch with you via phone. The representative would share a link of EKYC with you.
- The next step in line will be to fill up the form. All the blank areas with a star mark or ‘mandatory’ tag must be filled. You must even be careful to only provide authenticable information. This is crucial and your very registration depends on it.
- Details required to be filled are Aadhaar number, PAN number, Date of birth, Bank account number and the IFSC code
- Anyway, now you’ll be asked to provide the proof for all the information you provide within the form. And, for this you must upload a couple of scanned documents. You’ll need: recently taken photograph, PAN Card, Cancelled Cheque, and Aadhaar card.
- Sign the document at the end digitally using Aadhaar caard. And, after submitting the form and the documents, there’s only one thing for you to do, wait.
- You’ll get a call from one of the company’s representatives. And, this will decide if you get your hands on the Demat Account.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Astha Trade Demat Account Charges
As far as the Astha Trade account opening charges are of concern, the company merely charges Rs.400 from its customers. This is a rather standard charge to incur. And, there is no exception for any of the customers. However, the situation with the AMC is totally different.
|Astha Trade Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.10,000|
The company grants the customers with Dematerialization facility. In fact, the customers can choose to dematerialize at their own will. Also, being a Depository participant with both CDSL and NSDL has its own set of perks. The Astha Trade Demat account charges also include a fixed proportion of Rs.10000 for margin.
Astha Trade AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
AMC or annual maintenance charges are recurring and are charges once every year. And, these charges help the companies to come up with better investment solutions. These even help the companies with their regular R&D regarding the investment and trading platforms.
However, Astha Trade AMC is a completely different story. The company does not incur any sort of charges upon their clients. This means that, both Demat Account AMC and Trading Account AMC are free of cost. And, it even means that the company grants all services to the customers irrespective of these charges.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Astha Trade Trading Account
Much like, Astha Demat Account, Astha Trade Trading Account is integrated with numerous benefits. And, we’ve compiled a complete list of these benefits just for you to understand. So, here’s what the company grants:
- Astha Trade Trading Accounts require the same set of processes involved in Demat Account registration. This means, that the customers do not need to pay any extra charges for getting a Trading Account. It even means that they do not have to commence any further formalities either.
- As mentioned earlier, Astha Trade Trading Account is devoid of any AMCs. Thus, the customers can enjoy lifetime worth of services without ever having to pay a single penny.
- These accounts come with additional support from the company, i.e. Free Stock Tips, IPO Reports, Offline Advisory and Relationship Manager. The company even grants a specific newsletter. And, this news letter is catered to the needs and requirements of the customers.
- Having an Astha Trade Trading Account lets you enjoy upto 10x trading exposure. In simple terms, it enables the clients to get more by spending less.
Astha Trade Demat Account Conclusion
We have many reasons to recommend Astha Trade Demat Account. And, we’re not speaking out of any sort of bias. In fact, we’ve detailed the way these accounts function in the first place.
Moreover, we enlisted all of their benefits. So, all that is left for you now is to go ahead and register for one.
Open Astha Trade Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|