Rudra Shares Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Rudra Shares is one of the leading stock broking company and offers impeccable Rudra Shares Demat account and trading account services to their customers.
The broking company offers a broad array of financial services including institutional and retail brokerage of equity, derivatives, commodities, currency, IPOs, mutual funds and wealth and advisory services to all range of customers.
Rudra Shares is a corporate member of National Stock Exchange of India, Bombay Stock Exchange of India, and MCX Stock Exchange. The Rudra Shares is also a Depository Participant of Central depository service limited.
Being a member of MCX Stock Exchange, the company offers commodity trading to its customers. The points mentioned below describes every other detail of Demat account and Rudra Shares trading account.
Rudra Shares Demat Account
Here is a quick view of Rudra Shares Demat account benefits:
- Convenient approach and transparency in retaining the securities online.
- Zero amount has to be paid while opening Rudra Shares Demat account.
- Customers of Rudra Shares will be facilitated with the impressive offers offered on their Demat account.
- Both online and offline chatting and advisory services are offered to the customers holding Rudra Shares Demat account.
- As the brief detail and terms and conditions are mentioned in the Demat account form, so it would be quiet for the traders to operate their Demat account.
- Demat account is quite similar to a bank account, so traders would comfortably transfer and withdraw their funds instantly.
- Very less brokerage charges have to be paid by the customers holding Rudra Shares Demat account.
- Paperwork while opening the Rudra Shares Demat account will be exempted.
Open Rudra Shares Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Rudra Shares Demat Account?
Opening Rudra Shares Demat account is quite a convenient and simple approach for the traders. Traders are offered two approaches for opening their Demat account. They can either follow the online procedure to open their Demat account or they can themselves visit the Rudra Shares branch office and get their Demat account open.
Refer to the points mentioned below describes the online procedure to open Rudra Shares Demat account:
- The most notable point which is to be carried out is to open the Rudra Shares Demat account form, by clicking on the button given below which reads “Open a Demat Account”.
- Read the form twice and fill out all the questions raised in the Rudra Shares Demat account form, following which the company will contact you and share a link to EKYC form.
- You then need to fill you bank and identity details, such as Account number, IFSC code, PAN number, Aadhaar number, and date of birth.
- The questions filled out by you will be validated by the executives of the Rudra Shares.
- If all the entered by you finds accurate, you will be requested to put forward some important KYC Documents mentioned below.
- Sign the form at the end digitally, using your Aadhaar card, otherwise offline.
- The KYC documents presented by you will also be further validated by the executives of the Rudra Shares.
- If the documents presented by you find accurate, you will even get an opportunity to access your Demat account, after they have an on call conversation with you.
At last, you just have to access your login details and start opening your Demat account.
The following are the KYC documents to be presented before Rudra Shares while opening your Demat account with them.
- Address proof
- DOB proof
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photos
- Cancelled cheque
Rudra Shares Demat Account Charges
The statistics written below are detail about Rudra Shares Demat Account Charges:
|Rudra Shares Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.299 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.10,000|
Rudra shares account Opening Charges are Zero while indicating that Demat account can be opened with them without paying any cost.
Rudra Shares is a Depository Participant of both CDSL & NSDL. The broking company even delivers Dematerialization services to the customers holding Rudra Shares Demat account.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Rudra Shares AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Moving forward to the Rudra Shares AMC i.e. the Demat account and trading account annual maintenance charges.
Rudra shares trading account annual maintenance charges are Zero which indicating that their customer trading account can be maintained without paying any cost.
Rudra shares Demat account annual maintenance charges are minimum Rs.299 per annum. The minimum margin requirement for the customers of Rudra shares to maintain is Rs.10,000.
Rudra Shares Trading Account
Below mentioned bullets describes Rudra Shares trading account benefits.
- Personalize trading related solutions and attention is been provided to each and every customer.
- Timely research reports and advice are given to the traders through the expert research team of Rudra Shares.
- Offer first-rate trading platform in terms of speed, accuracy, risk and comfort.
- A mixed assortment of advanced technology and trading platforms.
- The broking company retains VSATs, Odin VSATs and internet connection lines straightforward connected to trading stores.
- The company has more than 400 trading terminals of CTCL( Computer to computer link facility) managed by experienced executives.
- High transparency and honesty while dealing with the customers holding Rudra Shares trading account.
- Rudra Shares being a member of MCX, NCDEX, and NSEL delivers trading services even in the commodity markets.
- Account annual maintenance charges of Rudra Shares trading are Zero, also the account opening charges are as well Zero.
Rudra Shares Demat Account Conclusion
Rudra Shares Demat and trading account are quite effective and incomparable. The personalized trading solutions offered by the broking company enables the traders to resolve all range of their trading and Demat account queries.
Traders with Rudra Shares will get an excellent opportunity of opening and maintaining their trading account free of charge. Through Rudra Shares Demat account servicers, traders can transfer their stock to another account anytime.
Thus, it is correctly said that Rudra Shares offers exemplary Demat and trading account services to their customers.
Open Rudra Shares Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|