R Wadiwala Securities PMS was promoted in the year 2004 by the partners of R Wadiwala and group.In March, 2011, the Company acquired SEBI registration for operating as Portfolio Managers (PMS).
R Wadiwala is highly respected and known for investment advisory, financial integration and prompt services in the whole of South Gujarat.
This article highlights about R Wadiwala Securities Portfolio Management Services, its Customer ratings and reviews, returns/performance, Fund manager details, R Wadiwala Securities PMS fee structure and commission and so on.
R Wadiwala Securities PMS – Customer Ratings & Review
Find Client ratings of R Wadiwala Securities Portfolio Management Services –
|Returns Performance||3.3 / 5|
|Services||3.4 / 5|
|Charges||3.3 / 5|
|Experience||3.4 / 5|
|Strategies||3.2 / 5|
|Client Support||3.0 / 5|
|Overall Ratings||3.2 / 5|
Overview of R Wadiwala Securities Portfolio Management Services
Find a detailed overview of the R Wadiwala Securities portfolio management service in the table given below-
|Registered Location||Surat, Gujarat|
|Yr. of Establishment||1943|
Foundation of R Wadiwala group was established in the year 1943 by Shri. Bachobhai Wadiwala who was the initiator of equity trading in Surat.
The company PMS services are ideal for high net worth Individuals and Corporate, investors who aim to generate reasonable returns and who appreciate a high level of personalized services. Currently, the company caters advisory services to HNI’s, Corporate, Trusts and retail services at large.
Now, we will have a discussion about R Wadiwala Securities portfolio management service company review, its PMS returns, PMS charges and more.
Invest in R Wadiwala Securities PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Types of R Wadiwala Securities PMS
There are 2 types of R Wadiwala Securities Portfolio Management Services –
|Types of PMS|
Discretionary Portfolio Services
In this service; the portfolio manager manages the fund of the clients under the client’s requirements. The minimum investment can be done in this service is 25 lakhs.
But some portfolio manager forced to invest a minimum of 1 crore. This service is mainly suitable for the clients whose hectic schedule does not permit them to track the market information timely
Non-Discretionary Portfolio Services
In these services, the investor itself is responsible to manage the funds, the role of the portfolio manager is only to guide the clients in taking decisions but final responsibility lies on a portfolio manager.
This service is mainly suitable for the clients who can take some time form their hectic schedule and can track the market information timely
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Fund Managers Details
The table given below is providing the entire details about the fund manager of R Wadiwala Securities PMS company.
|Fund Manager’s Details|
|Name||Vivek B. Agarwal (Ronhil Capital Management)|
|AUM (in Cr.)||67 Cr.|
|Number of Clients||85|
Mr. Vivek B. Agarwal is the fund manager of R Wadiwala Securities PMS. He retains 10 years of massive experience in managing customer’s diverse portfolios.
The highest qualification degree holds by the fund manager is an MBA. The number of customers assisted and by the fund manager is 85.
The fund manager particular prefer to invest customers amount for a maximum of 3 years. The AUM of the fund manager of R Wadiwala Securities PMS is 67 crores
Know Fund Managers of Other Portfolio Management Service Companies
|Geojit Finance PMS||ICICI Pru PMS||Invesco PMS|
|Girik Wealth PMS||IIFL PMS||Jain Investment Advisors PMS|
|HDFC PMS||Indiabulls Asset Management PMS||JM Financial PMS|
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Strategies
The below table is providing details about the R Wadiwala Securities portfolio management service strategies-
|Large Cap Strategy||Yes|
|Small – Midcap Strategy||Yes|
The investment philosophy of R Wadiwala Securities PMS concentrates majorly on recommending purchases in financially sound companies that blend of growth and value
The investment objective of R Wadiwala Securities PMS portfolio manager is to seek capital appreciation through investing in listed equities in India.
The portfolio manager repose portfolios in the distinct market period to reduce volatility. This scheme may use multi-strategy and dynamic allocation framework to construct the portfolio over some time.
Some more R Wadiwala Securities Investment Strategy
- Analyze each company valuation growth and financial history of the last 13 years
- Focus on liquidity and able to handle much larger investible funds without compromising returns
- Close to benchmark on sectorial and individual stock weight age
- Identify trends of stocks approved in approved buy list to ascertain stock with sustainable high/rising return ratios
- Identifying valuation multiple for each industry through extensive testing on over 80 financial parameters.
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Returns / Performance
The below table is giving details about R Wadiwala Securities PMS returns and performance-
|11 Year Plus||9.2%|
The rate of returns gained by the company in different years is highly impressive. With these returns, the investors can have faith in the company and can easily invest their funds without any hesitation.
Here are the following returns achieved by the company in different years.
- Rate of return for 3 years is 8.8%
- The rate of return for 5 years is 9.5%
- Rate of return for 7 years is 8.6%
- The rate of return in 10 years is 8.2%
- Rate of return in more than 5 years is 9.2%
Know Returns of other PMS Brands
|Narnolia PMS||Paterson Securities PMS||Porinju Veliyath PMS|
|Nine Rivers Capital PMS||Pelican PMS||Prabhudas Lilladher PMS|
|Pantomath Fund Managers PMS||Phillip Capital PMS||R Wadiwala Securities PMS|
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Investment Plans
Below the given table is providing details about the R Wadiwala Securities portfolio management service investment plans.
|Bronze (25L – 50L)||Yes|
|Silver (50L – 1 Cr.)||Yes|
|Gold (1 Cr. – 5 Cr.)||Yes|
|Platinum (5 Cr. Plus)||Yes|
Here you can find the information about the different investment plans offered by the company to its investors. These investment plans is chosen by the customers according to their needs and capabilities.
Different investment plans have different investment amount, so the investors can choose according to its affordability
- The bronze plan offered by the R Wadiwala PMS, the customers can invest minimum 25 lakhs and maximum 50 lakhs
- In the silver plan offered to the customers can invest minimum 50 lakhs and maximum 1 crores
- The gold plan offered to the customers can invest minimum of 1 crore and maximum 5crores
- In the platinum plan offered by the R Wadiwala Securities PMS, the customers can invest more than 5crores
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Fee Structure or Commission Slabs
Find the details about the types of commission models or fees structure offered by R Wadiwala Securities PMS house are as follows-
|Commission / Fees Structure|
|Profit Sharing% Commission||Yes|
There are 3 different types of Fee Structure available –
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Prepaid Commission
|Prepaid Commission (Yearly)|
|Investment – 25L – 50L||1.40% of Investment|
|Investment – 50L – 1 Cr.||1.15% of Investment|
|Investment – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||1.00% of Investment|
|Investment – 5 Cr. Plus||0.85% of Investment|
In the prepaid commission model, the investors are bound to pay the amount in advance. It means before the initiation of the investment period. As the commission is bound to be paid in advance, so the commission will be low following other commission models.
- Minimum 1.40% of the total investment amount will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (25L.-50L.)
- Minimum 1.15% of the total investment amount will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (50L.-1 CR.)
- Minimum 1.00% of the total investment amount will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (1 CR.-5CR.)
- Minimum 0.095% of the total investment amount will be paid by the customers if the investment amount will be more than 5 crores
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Volume% Commission
|Volume% Commission (Yearly)|
|Transaction Volume – 25L – 50L||0.127% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 50L – 1 Cr.||0.120% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 1 Cr. – 5 Cr.||0.110% of Total Transaction Volume|
|Transaction Volume – 5 Cr. Plus||0.095% of Total Transaction Volume|
In the volume% commission models, commission charges are given to the customers following the number of transactions done by the customers.The volume% commission models of the R Wadiwala Securities PMS is :-
- Minimum 0.127% of Total Transaction Value will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (25L.-50L.)
- Minimum 0.120% of Total Transaction Value will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (50L.-1 CR.)
- Minimum 0.110% of Total Transaction Value will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (1 CR.-5CR.)
- Minimum 0.095% of Total Transaction Value will be paid by the customers if the investment amount will be more than 5 crore.
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Profit Sharing% Commission
The table given below is showing details about profit sharing% commission model-
|Profit Sharing% Commission (Yearly)|
|Profit Amount – 2.5L – 5L||21.8% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 5L – 10L||20.8% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 10L – 50L||18.5% of Profit|
|Profit Amount – 50L Plus||15.8% of Profit|
In the profit-sharing model, commission charges are paid following the profit gained by the customers. Here is R Wadiwala Securities PMS profit-sharing model.
- Minimum 21.5% of the total profit will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (2.5L.-5L.)
- Minimum 19.5% of the total profit will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (5L.-10L.)
- Minimum 17.4% of the total profit will be paid by the customers if the investment amount lies between (10L.-50L)
- Minimum 15.1% of the total profit will be paid by the customers if the investment amount will be more than 50 Lakhs.
Know Charges models of other Portfolio Management Service Providers
|Renaissance Investment PMS||Sameeksha Capital PMS||Shade Capital PMS|
|Revelation Portfolio PMS||Samvitti Capital PMS||Sharekhan PMS|
|Sageone Investment PMS||Sanctum Wealth PMS||Shepherds Hill PMS|
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Charges
The below-given table is giving information about R Wadiwala Securities Portfolio Management Service Charges-
|Management Fees||As per commission model|
|Upfront Fees||0.68% – 0.95% of Asset Value|
|Brokerage Charges||0.007% – 0.021% of Total Transaction Value|
|Custodian Charges||0.15% – 0.26% of Asset Value|
|Depository Charges||0.1.6% – 0.35% of Asset Value|
|Exit Load – within 12 months||0.85% – 1.15% of Withdrawal Value|
|Exit Load – post 12 months||Free|
- Management Fees-Management fees levied on the customers is primarily decided based on fees structure decided by the clients. The management fees is As per the commission model
- Upfront Fees-The upfront fees is paid by the customers in advance prior to the investment period. The upfront fees of R Wadiwala PMS is68% – 0.95% of Asset Value
- Brokerage Charges-Brokerage charges is given to the brokers for hiring their services. The brokerage charges are 007% – 0.021% of Total Transaction Valu
- Custodian charges– The custodian charges is 15% – 0.26% of Asset Value
- Depository Charges– The depository charges are given to the depository company for opening their dematerialization account with them. The Depository Charges of R Wadiwala PMS is1.6% – 0.35% of Asset Value
- Exit charge-The exit fees is paid by the customers at the time of withdrawal of their money. The exit fees is 85% –1.15% of Withdrawal Value if done within 12 months.
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Benefits
Find the details about R Wadiwala Securities PMS advantages in the table given below-
|Benefits / Advantages|
|Back office Reports||Yes|
|Flexible Commission Model||Yes|
|Flexible Investment Plans||Yes|
- R Wadiwala Securities PMS has extensive years of experience in managing a portfolio of the customers
- The company email and WhatsApp facility available to the customers helps them to receive daily market updates
- For the customer’s ease, the PMS house also provide Flexible Commission Model and Flexible Investment Plans
- The company also satisfies the customers by providing them top-up facilities.
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Customer Care
The table given below is showing a detailed view of R Wadiwala Securities PMS Customer Care.
|Relationship Manager Support||Yes|
|Call to Fund Manager||Yes – 9 to 11 Times a month|
|Issue Resolving TAT||18 working days|
To relief and comfort the existing customers, R Wadiwala Securities PMS offers direct call services to them.
With the direct call facility, customers can call directly to portfolio manager for clearing their issues at least 9-11 times in a month.
The PMS house also provides e-mail facility in case if customers cannot directly then they can send e-mail also. A dedicated relationship manager is provided for the complete support given to the customers.
The issue-resolving Tat of R Wadiwala Securities PMS is minimum of 18 working days.
R Wadiwala Securities PMS Conclusion
R Wadiwala Securities PMS is the most renowned investment management firm who is engaged in offering its services all across the countries.
The portfolio management strategies formed by the company gave him excellent results. The customers support service of the R Wadiwala Securities PMS gives a lot of comfort and satisfaction to the customers.
The company is highly respected and known for investment advisory, financial integration and prompt services in the whole of South Gujarat.
If you are in search of renowned portfolio Management Company, then R Wadiwala Securities PMS is the best option.
Invest in R Wadiwala Securities PMS – Fill up the form Now!
Know everything about more PMS companies
|Satco PMS||Scient Capital PMS||SMC Global PMS|
|Savvy Capital PMS||Securities Investment PMS||Solidarity Investment PMS|
|SBI Funds PMS||Seers Fund Management PMS||Stewart Mackertich PMS|
|Most Read Articles|
|10 Best Practices of Share Market|
|Equity Mutual Fund Investment|
|Stock Market Investment|
|What is an IPO?|
|Sub Broker Model Discontinued|
|How to Invest in Share Market|
|Mutual Fund vs Real Estate|