Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise with its years of experience are helping many investors & Sub brokers to reach their investment goals.
However, not only investors but also for the business associates who partner with them are benefitted immensely because of their goodwill and various avenues they open for them.
The industry is volatile everyone knows but with this broker, it becomes easy to work as they make things stable in the business front.
The article below will be a guide for interested people who want to join the company as a partner.
The article will enlighten you about the different things that you need to know and abide by to be eligible for Bezel Stock Brokers Sub Broker Program.
The security charges, eligibility, infrastructure, and everything is discussed underneath.
Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise
Bezel Stock Brokers started by Angad Singh Bhatia in the year 1998 has made a mark in the past 20 years with its excellent performance and services provided.
The company is a private venture which works as a full-service broker.
The firm has it’s headquartered in the city of New Delhi with branches overall the city and other cities as well.
The company provides business opportunities to the subsidiaries as the activation time for the sub-broker’s code is around 31 days which is payment is made to them within 33 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Bezel Stock Brokers
Types of Bezel Stock Brokers Business Models
Bezel Stock Brokers have two business models that one can opt for according to their need and eligibility criteria.
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Bezel Stock Brokers Master Franchise Model
Master Franchise offered by Bezel Stock Brokers is one of the business model followed by them which is for them who are looking for more revenue and also have higher capital to invest in the business.
Under this model, the franchise owner will be able to sell the products and the services of the company and there can be only one franchise in one locality – area.
The model is kind of a monopoly model and this is the USP of this model where the owner has no competition from its own franchiser.
Benefits of Being Bezel Stock Brokers Master Franchise
- Practical and highly profitable business models – master franchise and sub-brokership model. Both of the models are thoroughly designed with excellent commercial remuneration for the sales you make and the business you give to the company. One can earn up to 85% of the revenue generated by him or her which is one of the highest in the industry at present.
- The revenue sharing is on the higher side as discussed and also dependent on the amount of investment you make. Thus there is no compulsion as well as there is flexibility in revenue sharing. It is up to you how much you want to invest and accordingly your earnings will be decided. There is a minimum investment requirement which needs to be met though.
- You get complete monopoly of your business in the area where you have your franchise.
Bezel Stock Brokers Sub Broker or Bezel Stock Brokers Authorized Person
This model also has the same process of doing business but here the amount of investment is lower and also the revenue earning lowers accordingly.
However, the difference with the above model lies in the fact that here the sub-brokers face huge competition as there can be any number of sub-broker in one area.
So, for acquiring clients and selling products and services, the sub-brokers have to face competition from other brokers as well as sub-brokers of the same franchiser.
Benefits of Bezel Stock Brokers Authorized Person
If you are thinking of the benefits you can have by partnering with Bezel Stock Brokers, then here are a few key benefits you must know –
- There is complete transparency in the work and business process. The firm makes it completely clear for the business partners and the investors about all the charges and the fees which makes the business better. You as a partner will be aware of all the aspects of the company and thus can decide wisely as well.
- There are trading platforms which are highly advanced in terms of technology and also features. The trading terminals are one of the important aspects of investment nowadays and thus having a great platform – software can help in your pitch for the products and the services of the company.
- The firm believes in complete independence and thus allows you to carry on your business in your own style. The business you give to the company is only their lookout and then they pay the revenue percentage on the same. They do not impose unnecessary rules and regulation to make your life tougher.
- Wide variety of investment schemes, personalized investment schemes, products helps you in engaging clients as you can offer a variety of investment ideas and products to the prospective clients.
Bezel Stock Brokers Partner Revenue Sharing or Bezel Stock Brokers Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing is flexible for the business partner and it is dependent on the amount your keep as deposit or the franchise cost.
For the franchises, the revenue share is 75% as the minimum. This means the minimum share of revenue they will earn on their sales, is 75%.
However, with the increase in the investment – franchise cost, the amount of revenue share will also increase and the maximum they can earn is 85%.
The sub-brokers will earn 60% as the minimum on any sales and business they provide to the company and the maximum for them is 75% of the revenue generated.
The above numbers depict that the company is generous enough to give away the major chunk of the profit to the business partners and for the sub-brokers, the revenue percentage is really higher compared to the market as per the level of security deposit.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Bezel Stock’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Bezel Stock Brokers
Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
For being a business partner of the Bezel Stock Brokers you have to make some investment which is earlier mentioned in the article. Here are the details for the same.
For the master franchise, you have to invest a minimum of Rs.100,000 and the amount of investment can be increased up to Rs.300,000 upon your discretion. The company charges this amount to provide the setup and the rights to deal in their products and services and also use their name and goodwill.
For the sub-brokers, the amount of security deposit which is mandatory is Rs.50,000 and the maximum they can keep is Rs.100,000. As discussed above, the amount of investment for the sub-brokers is lower than the master franchise holders.
The overall security deposit and franchise cost are average according to the market. The firm seems to charge averagely its partners and not exponentially high.
Check this table below for better understanding of Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master franchise||Rs.100000 – Rs.300,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
There is some infrastructure which you have to have in your office to get the license for franchise or sub-broker rights.
- There has to be an office with a minimum space of 200 square feet area in it.
- The office must be equipped with the trading terminals
- There have to be telephone lines as well as internet facilities.
- There has to be research service as well so that the investors are benefitted.
- The office must have one full-time employee to take care of the client’s needs.
Bezel Stock Brokers Sub Broker Offers
There are several offers provided by the firm to the business partners to make their business more profitable and interesting. The offers which Bezel Stock Brokers provide are –
- Flexible revenue scheme
- With prepay, the partner can earn full revenue on the sale made by him
There is full support provided by the firm – back office, trading, training, etc.
Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise or Bezel Stock Brokers Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Bezel Stock Brokers, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
For being a Bezel Stock Brokers franchise or a sub-broker, you have to have these below-mentioned eligibilities.
- You must be educated with at least 10+2 degree from a recognized board of education.
- There must be hands-on experience in trading and investment for at least 2-3 years prior to the time when you are applying for the business opportunity with Bezel Stock Brokers.
- You must have NISM certification which is relevant for the kind of business you want to do under stockbroking. You must have cleared the NISM exam before the application or during the application process.
- Product knowledge comes next which is the mandatory thing to have while applying for franchise or sub-brokership rights. The product knowledge is important because that is your weapon to win over clients.
How to become a Bezel Stock Brokers Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The process is quite easy and it starts with this article only. You can find one button below the article where it is mentioned business partner position with Bezel Stock Brokers.
- You click on the button and you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter the details like your name, DOB and other similar required details.
- Then you will be checked for the eligibility and there you have to upload the above-mentioned documents which will be checked for eligibility
- The third step is that you will receive a call if you meet the all the eligibility criteria and then the representative will carry forward the process and with the verification.
- Once the verification is done, you will be able to starting your business.
Documents required to become Bezel Stock Brokers Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- AADHAAR Card
- Investment proofs
- Canceled cheques
- GST Number and Registration certificate
- SEBI and NISM certificates
- Educational certificates
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Bezel Stock Brokers?
There are several reasons to join Bezel Stock Brokers as business partners but the most important ones are –
- Exponential commercial benefits
- Advanced trading terminologies
- Flexibility in revenue and business process
- Lower security deposit and franchise cost
- Variety of products and offer
Bezel Stock Brokers Franchise Conclusion:
Bezel Stock Brokers offers a world of possibilities to its business partners with a lot of offers, products, various schemes, and many more avenues.
If you are looking to join as a franchise or a sub-broker you can reach them to discuss all these possibilities.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Bezel Stock Brokers
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|