Basan Equity Broking Franchise is one of the renowned full-service brokers in the city of Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh.
The firm has been doing good work and dedicated to the clients since their inception which made them stand out.
This article is about the business models and franchises the firm offers to the business partners who are interested in association.
The article will evaluate each of the aspects of Basen Equity Broking Sub Broker Program and the offers and benefits received by the business partners from the broker for being associated with them.
Basan Equity Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Basan Equity Broking Franchise
Basan Equity Broking started its journey in the year 2007, 12 years from now and in this past 12 years, it has achieved a lot for itself in terms of clients and business partners.
The firm has its headquarters in Hyderabad, in Andhra Pradesh as mentioned above and it has been registered as a private limited firm and it provides services of a full-service broker.
The Company was initiated by Basanth Agarwal and they partner with sub-brokers who works for them under their name and magnify their business and earn revenue for the broker as well as for themselves.
The firm generally takes 35 days to activate the code of the sub-brokers who wants to join as partners and the payout time is also around 35 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Basan Equity Broking
Types of Basan Equity Broking Business Models
Basan Equity Broking follows only one business model
- sub-broker business model.
Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker or Basan Equity Broking Authorized Person
According to the sub-broker model of Basan Equity Broking the firm allows the right to the partners who want to associate with them as the sub-brokers against an amount which is known as security deposit and that will be discussed in the later sections.
So, the sub-brokers are entitled and have to rights to sell the services and the products of the firm to new clients in their area, city, and town and there can be any number of sub-brokers in the same place making the competition tougher for each.
However, this is one of the most popular business models in the stockbroking industry and Basan Equity Broking is striking just the right chords with this.
Benefits of Basan Equity Broking Authorized Person
So, you must be thinking about why you should join the firm as a sub-broker (business partners) and here are the reasons to soothe your curiosity.
- You are going to be associated with a broker who has more than a decade long experience in the market. The firm understands the market sentiment and accordingly come up with new services and products to suits the client’s investment need.
- Not only the investment services and the products, but the broker offers the best of the trading terminals which is necessary for trading. By associating with Basan Equity Broking, you can also provide the same platform for trading to your clients and this will encourage them to take n trading more confidently.
- Basan Equity Broking provides a great remuneration package for the sub-brokers. They can earn really high if they actually dedicate themselves to the work. The sub-brokers can earn up to 75% of the revenue generated by them and the more revenue they generate for the company – Basan Equity Broking, the higher their share of revenue will be.
- With decade long experience, they have made one thing clear for both the clients and the business partners and that has become their USP as well and that is they are completely transparent about the charges they have. There are no hidden charges which encourage many interested investors to join the team.
Basan Equity Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker Commission
With the security deposit starting from Rs. 50000, it becomes easier for many new sub-brokers to join the business.
The Basan Equity Broking offers a great deal for joining their business and the minimum percentage of revenue that you will be entitled to be 60%.
This is really above the usual average in the market and the maximum revenue you can earn on any sale is up to 75%.
The percentage of the revenue is decided by the amount you keep as a security deposit as we mentioned above.
The more deposit you have with the firm, they will pay the higher percentage of the revenue to you.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Basan Equity Broking’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Basan Equity Broking
Basan Equity Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The rights for being able to sell and work under the name of Basan Equity Broking comes with a price tag as for any other brokerage house.
However, it is a relief for the business associates wanting to join the firm as sub-brokers that the minimum amount of security deposit is really low compared to the market at present.
The sub-brokers rights can be obtained for a mere Rs. 50000 at the beginning and you can also increase your security deposit in order to earn more revenue. The maximum you can invest to get the right of a sub-broker is Rs. 200000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Basan Equity Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Basan Equity Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
For being a sub-broker of Basan Equity Broking you need to have –
- An office with a minimum of hundred square feet of area in it which is usable for the official work
- There is no minimum number of employees that you have to keep, you can keep none as well. It is completely up to your requirement and business strategy.
- There have to be research services and that must be for the clients to choose and invest in the best way possible.
- Telephone and internet connection has to be there for smooth trading
- There have to be trading terminals for the clients if they wish to trade from the office.
Basan Equity Broking Sub Broker Offers
The offers provided by Basan Equity Broking includes flexible revenue sharing, trading, and other support facilities from the firm for acquiring clients and running the business.
The firm also offers back-office support to the sub-brokers.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Basan Equity Broking Franchise or Basan Equity Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Basan Equity Broking, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
There are certain conditions – eligibility criteria as you call it to be fulfilled to become a sub-broker of Basan Equity Broking. The list is right below –
- You must have the NISM certification to become a sub-broker and offer investment services to the clients. The NISM certification is mandatory for becoming a sub-broker in the country as this assures the clients that you have knowledge about the market and you know what you are dealing in.
- The next is your educational qualification which has to be at least 10+2 or higher in case you want to join Basan Equity Broking as sub-broker.
- You must have a few years of experience in order to get the rights of sub-brokership from Basan Equity Broking. You must have traded stocks and another investment instrument on your own in those years and has required knowledge of the same.
- For being a sub-broker of Basan Equity Broking you need to have deep knowledge about the investment and financial products and especially the ones the firm sells. You must be aware of all kind of products and services offered by the firm to the clients so that you can pitch the same in the right manner and generate revenue through sells.
How to become a Basan Equity Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
There is no rocket science involved in the process of applying for becoming the sub-broker of Basan Equity Broking. It is really easy if you take a close look at it and it starts with this article only. At the end of the article, you will find a button which you need to click in order to fill the application form and take the process forward.
- Once you click on the button, you will be redirected to a page – from where you need to mention all the required details – name, address, contact details, and
- Once you upload your mandatory details, then you will be redirected to another page where you have to evaluate and check whether you are eligible for becoming a sub-broker of Basan Equity Broking or not. Here you have to upload certain documents as asked in the form. The list of documents is already mentioned in the previous section.
- Once you are done with the above-mentioned steps, wait for the call from the representatives of the firm who will take the process forward and close it after all the verification is done. As mentioned above, the firm takes around 35 days to activate the code of sub-brokers so to start working you need to wait for 35 days after your application is accepted.
Documents required to become Basan Equity Broking Authorized Person
To apply for the sub-brokers right with Basan Equity Broking, you need to produce the following list of documents.
- PAN Card
- Proof of your investment – to prove that you have knowledge and experience in the field
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificates
- NISM certificates
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST registration certificates
- Photographs – passport size
Once, you submit all the documents, they will verify your eligibility and if you meet all the criteria, then you can get the sub-brokership right of Basan Equity Broking.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Basan Equity Broking?
If you are looking for a brokerage house to partner with as sub-broker who will –
- Help you acquire clients and grow with them
- Let you start off with very small amount of capital at the initial stage
- Offer high revenue share
- Support in every way possible from marketing to back-office
Then you must choose Basan Equity Broking.
Basan Equity Broking Franchise Conclusion
Basan Equity Broking with its ten and more years of experience in the business maintained its repute with great financial products and services both towards the clients and also the business partners.
Partnering and working as Basan Equity Broking sub-brokers can be really fruitful in many possible ways.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Basan Equity Broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|