Beeline Broking Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner Review
The Beeline Broking Franchise is comparatively a new brokerage house in the industry which has started its journey a decade and a few years back.
However, the firm has earned a lot of repute for being a solid discount broker in the industry with lots of investment products to trade and deal in.
Beeline Broking Sub Broker Program provides a lot of offers for the business partners and has great scope for them.
Let us see in the article below, what are the different avenues, the firm has for the business partners it associates with for business and its expansion.
Beeline Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Beeline Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Beeline Broking Franchise
The privatize brokerage house – Beeline Broking was established in the year 2004 which is 15 years down the line and being a discount broker it has cheap brokerage charges for the clients for trading in different investment products whether it is equities or commodities or currencies or derivatives.
The firm was established by Vanesh Panchal and Pradeep Sandhir as a discount broker.
The company is a discount broker also associates with sub-brokers and it takes 45 days for them to generate the code for the sub-brokers whose applications are approved.
The payouts are provided within 40 days which is also more than the industry average.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Beeline Broking
Types of Beeline Broking Business Models
Beeline Broking adopted one business model which is –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Beeline Broking Sub Broker or Beeline Broking Authorized Person
The Beeline Broking sub-brokers needs to acquire new clients if they have a loyal clientele, then they may or may not acquire clients as per their business strategy and goals.
The clients need to be pitched with the investment schemes, products of Beeline Broking.
When the clients make purchases, the firm generates revenue and thus the revenue is shared within the sub-broker itself.
The sub-broker to earn the rights of the sub-brokership of Beeline Broking needs to deposit an amount which will be discussed in the later section of the article.
Benefits of Beeline Broking Authorized Person
- Since it is a discount broker, the security deposit you need to keep is very low. If you compare with any full-service brokers, it is lower by 2-3 times. So, you can start dealing in the same products for investment and earn but the investment – security deposit you need to keep is lower.
- The earning in comparison to the amount of security deposit it highly lucrative as you can earn up to 75% which is huge in itself and especially when the security deposit is so low.
- The firm provides different support to the sub-brokers for setting their business starting from the marketing support, back office, and products training and other different facilities which enable them to take their business in the correct direction and speed it up.
- The different investment products are another benefit of the sub-brokers as they get to pitch different products and schemes to different clients meeting their investment ideas and goals.
Beeline Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Beeline Broking Sub Broker Commission
The cheap security deposit might put a thought in head that the earnings will also be lower but the scenario is completely opposite.
The minimum revenue share for the sub-broker is 50% which is equivalent to most of the brokerage houses in the industry whether full-service broker or discount broker.
This is why it is mentioned above, that there is a huge scope for earning lucrative profits as revenue share.
The maximum any sub-broker can earn is up to 75% which is again a huge commercial if you compare with the maximum security deposit of Rs. 25000.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Beeline Broking’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Beeline Broking
Beeline Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Being a discount broker, the security deposit of the firm is very cheap whether it is the minimum or the maximum amount as you can see in the table.
The firm provides the rights of sub-brokership just for Rs. 15000 which is a mere amount in this industry and the maximum amount of security deposit for this discount brokerage house is Rs. 25000 which is even below the industry’s average minimum security deposit.
So, for the sub-brokers who are seeking for opportunities to join the business but have cash crunch, here is the right scope for you.
You can start with just a mere Rs. 15000 and start your business. Later on, you can increase their amount to the maximum mentioned amount as well.
Check this table below for better understanding of Beeline Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.15000 – Rs.25000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Beeline Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The infrastructure requirement of the Beeline Broking sub-brokers is –
- Office within a minimum of 300 square feet of area in it.
- The office needs to have a telephone connection throughout.
- There must be internet connection with high-speed broadband and wifi services
- There need to be trading terminals in order to facilitate the trading experience of the clients who want to trade from the office of the sub-brokers
- The employees in the office cannot be less than 3 – all three needs to work full time.
- The requirement for research services is not mandatory.
Beeline Broking Sub Broker Offers
The different offers for the sub-brokers of Beeline Broking are –
- Even when the minimum security deposit is so low, the firm over that offers an initial deposit scheme of Rs. 10000. This means the sub-brokers can start the business within just Rs. 10000 deposit and later on can pay the remaining to meet the minimum security deposit requirement.
- There is a flexible revenue sharing option.
The offers can easily be availed by all Beeline Broking Authorized Person once they register with Beeline Broking.
Beeline Broking Franchise or Beeline Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Beeline Broking, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria for the sub-brokers who wants to join the Beeline Broking network are as laid down below –
- Education: The firm criteria that have to be met by the Beeline Broking sub-brokers is the minimum educational qualification of 10+2 from any board which is recognized in the country. The firm has made this criterion to ensure the sub-broker has the basic understanding to perform the legal and administrative duties involved in this business.
- Certifications: The certifications from NISM is required to apply for the position of sub-brokers with Beeline Broking. The rule is actually set by the SEBI and thus you need to clear the NISM certification examination before you apply for the sub-brokers position with Beeline Broking. You can also clear the certification during the application process, just make sure, you have the certificate with you when applying for the position and it needs to be valid if cleared before.
- Experience: The most important thing in the industry is experience, whether you are applying for a sub-brokers position or any other, you need to have some years of experience in the industry where you have learned the trading, investment process hands on. This is required for the benefit and in the best interest of the clients.
- Products knowledge: The individual who is applying for the position of the sub-broker needs to be aware of the different financial products. The products of the firm need to be pitched to the clients and thus the products knowledge is mandatory. The basic knowledge should be there and the time to time with the changes in the investment products, the firm will train the sub-brokers accordingly.
How to become a Beeline Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The application for the sub-brokers position can be started after reading this article only –
- Once you reach the end of the article, you will find a button for business opportunities with Beeline Broking.
- Click in that – you will be redirected to a page.
- On that page fill the details as asked in the form
- Once submitted the form after filling the details and double checking it, you will be taken to another page.
- The eligibility will be checked on this step and for that you need to upload the documents mentioned above.
- Once you are eligible, and it’s confirmed, you will receive a call.
- The representative will call you up and tell you about the further process of the application and verification.
- Once your application is accepted, you will get the sub-brokers code within 45 days as mentioned in the above section of the article.
Documents required to become Beeline Broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Identity proof – AADHAAR Card
- Address proof – Any address proof – AADHAAR will also do
- NISM Certificate
- SEBI Certificate of registration
- GST Registration certificate
- Investment proof
- Canceled Cheque
- Others as required
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Beeline Broking?
Become Beeline Broking Partner due to following reasons –
- Transparent business policies
- Great network
- Exceptional revenue sharing model
- One of the lowest security deposit requirement
- Wide range of products and services offered
Beeline Broking Franchise Conclusion
Beeline Broking is suitable for those sub-brokers who wants to join a discount broker with a limited amount of security deposit but with ample scope of earning.
The firm provides all the necessary support and helps the sub-brokers to grow their business.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Beeline Broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|