BGSE Financials Franchise is one of the oldest stock broking franchise company in the city of Bangalore.
The broker has extensive services and range of products to offer for the investors and the clients who want to invest in the stock market and another financial market.
NGSE Financials Sub Broker offers business opportunities for the people and organization who want to enter the stockbroking arena.
In this article, we will discuss those business opportunities and the cost involved as well as the benefits and will also have a detailed analysis of all these aspects.
BGSE Financials Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|BGSE Financials Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.0/10|
About BGSE Financials Franchise
BGSE Financials was incorporated in the year 1999 which is almost 20 years from now and in these two decades the firm has earned huge goodwill for its services and performance.
The broker is a full-service broker with all the financial products in its kitty which makes the life of the business partners easier as they get a lot more to offer to the clients they fetch.
The firm was opened by Pramod G. Jain in the city of Bangalore and here is headquarter of the firm. This is a public limited organization with listing in the stock exchange.
It is also a member of NSE and BSE and provides sub-brokership business opportunities with 30 days’ time for the activation of the sub-broker’s code. The payment to the business partners is made within the 35 days of the revenue generation.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of BGSE Financials
Types of BGSE Financials Business Models
The firm offers sub-brokership rights to the entities which are interested in doing business with BGSE Financials.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
BGSE Financials Sub Broker or BGSE Financials Authorized Person
The firm entitles the sub-brokers with the right to sell and deal in their products and services where the sub-broker has to acquire clients on their own and pitch and sell products and services to them.
The revenue generated from the sale of services and products is divided between the firm and the sub-broker in a certain ratio which will be discussed below.
The sub-broker gets the right for selling the products and using the name of the broker by paying a certain amount which is known as the security deposit and the same will also be discussed underneath.
Benefits of BGSE Financials Authorized Person
The benefits of joining with BGSE Financials are huge and those which you cannot just miss out to be aware of are as follows –
Transparency and clarity
If you are looking for the broker who makes everything clear to the business partners and does not try to fool them then this is the broker you must be joining.
The firm has a clear and simple security deposit and other cost details which they make available to the partners. The revenue structure is pretty simple and clear to have utmost clarity in the business.
Wide range of products
You can count on this full-service broker related to services and the products they offer.
They have different financial products ranging from the stocks to the other financial instruments which the clients and investors can invest and this gives you the ground to pitch various products to the prospective clients according to their need.
The next important benefit is the trading terminals offered by the firm and they are just great.
You can always pitch the terminals for a fast and better trading experience which every investor and trader want for their investments.
Flexible in various ways
They are flexible with the revenue structure, offers, security deposit and also your business operations. They do not take charge of your business and lets you decide your own style of business.
The important thing here is that you get enough liberty to do your business in your own manner even when you are under their name and fame. This brings comfort and also increases your interest in the business.
High earning potential
The business you would involve in is obviously for earning, isn’t it? And this firm offers revenue sharing in your favor by not only making the structure flexible but also offering up to 75% of the revenue for the sub-brokers.
The firm offers at par with the market ratio and this is one of the best parts to join in hands.
Simple Eligibility Criteria
The criteria you have to meet for being a business partner with BGSE Financials are very simple and basic. They do not have any strict and rare criteria to be met.
BGSE Financials Partner Revenue Sharing or BGSE Financials Sub Broker Commission
As mentioned in the last line of the previous section, the revenue share depends on the amount of security deposit you keep with the firm. The more deposit you keep, the higher revenue share you will be entitled to.
The revenue that a sub-broker gets as a minimum is 55% of the sale amount generated. The maximum amount one can be entitled to be 75% which is again at par with the market and thus giving the sub-brokers a reason to join the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||BSGE’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||45% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with BGSE Financials
BGSE Financials Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
BGSE Financials charges a security deposit from the sub-brokers to provide them with the rights of dealing in the business products and services as a sub-broker.
The security deposit amount starts from Rs.50,000 and it can go up to Rs.200,000 which is quite a great range.
The sub-brokers can choose any amount within the range to keep as a deposit to start the business. One can also start with the minimum and then can increase the deposit for earning more revenue.
Check this table below for better understanding of BGSE Financials Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
BGSE Financials Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
BGSE Financials asks for very less infrastructure and one can decide how he or she wants to decorate their office. The only mandatory requirement is one full-time employee in the office.
There is no minimum area space required – the office can be of any size just that it needs to accommodate the clients well. It is not a mandatory requirement to have research services as well.
There is no need to have trading terminals at the office of the sub-broker and also no internet or telephone connection has been mandated by the firm.
This makes the life of the sub-broker real easy and you can start anytime without thinking about any infrastructure.
BGSE Financials Sub Broker Offers
The offers made by the BGSE Financials are –
- They offer revenue sharing which is flexible in nature
- One can also start with Zero deposit at the beginning.
- There are marketing and trading support along with back-office support provided by the broker.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
BGSE Financials Franchise or BGSE Financials Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to BGSE Financials, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
If you want to be a BGSE Financials sub-broker then you have to qualify these eligibility criteria –
- Education is a must. You have to be at least 10+2 passed from the board which is recognized in the country. This is the basic requirement for being able to handle various official work which is involved in the broking business.
- NISM certification comes the next which is mandatory by the government and SEBI for each of the sub-brokers to set up their firm and offer broking services. This ensures the clients that the person is certified by the organization for investment and have knowledge about the same.
- However, the real knowledge is in the form of products knowledge and that you have to master to be a sub-broker of BGSE Financials. You have to know each one of the products that you will pitch to the clients.
- The experience, on the other hand, is what makes you really knowledgeable in this industry and no book can get you close to what you learn in the industry by practical experience. If you have at least two to three years of experience you can be accepted as a sub-broker by BGSE Financials.
How to become a BGSE Financials Sub broker or Authorized Person?
For becoming a sub-broker of BGSE Financials you have to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Go to the end of this article, you will find a button where it is written business opportunities with BGSE Financials and there you have to click.
- Once you click, you will land on a page which asks for all the details of your – name, address, occupation, and other similar details. Fill the form with all the details and make sure each detail is correct.
- Then you will be taken to the eligibility checking page where you have to upload the scanned documents – documents mentioned above.
- Once you upload the documents, you will know whether you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible then you will receive a call from the firm’s representative. The process further will be handled by them and once you receive the sub-brokers code within the time mentioned above, you can start your venture.
Documents required to become BGSE Financials Authorized Person
The final requirement is of certain documents which include the –
- PAN card
- GST Registration certificate
- NISM certificate
- School and college certificates
- Investment proof
- Canceled cheques
- Address proof
- And others.
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with BGSE Financials?
If you are still unsure why you would like to join BGSE Financials then here are certain reasons for you which can clear your confusion –
- Great commercial benefit – they provide huge revenue share
- Less security deposit
- Goodwill of the firm – two decades of experience and huge clientele and network
- Products to suit every investor’s need
- Timely payments and transparency in the same
BGSE Financials Franchise Conclusion
BGSE Financials can be thus termed as one of the best for the people looking to be sub-brokers in the investment business.
The firm’s experience and goodwill are the main benefits that you can get to building your own business.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with BGSE Financials
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|