ATS Share Brokers Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
ATS Share Broker Franchise is a leading full-service brokerage firm in India headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. ATS stands for Aditya Trading Solutions.
This review is aimed at covering the ATS Share Broker Sub Broker Program. We will have an in-depth analysis of the various features, procedures and advantages of ATS Share Broker Partner business.
ATS Share Brokers Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
ATS Share Brokers Franchise Ratings
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About ATS Share Brokers Franchise
ATS was founded by Mr. Vikas Jain in 2003 with the aim of helping its clients on money matters.
They are a Member of NSE, BSE, NCDEX, CDSL and Batch 1 Member of MCX.
The company has an impeccable track record and one of the biggest stockbrokers in South India.
They have more than 300 employees and deal with thousands of clients every day.
It provides an array of services like Capital and Commodity Market Solutions, Depository Services, Research and Advisory Services, NRI Services, Wealth Management Services SIP Insurance Mutual Funds and Personal Finance.
The company has an overall rating of 3.0/5.0 which is above average.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of ATS Share Brokers
Types of ATS Share Brokers Business Models
ATS Share Broker have mainly has the following business models –
- Sub-broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker or ATS Share Brokers Authorized Person
ATS Share Broker have a huge network of sub-brokers across the country.
Some of the specialities of doing sub-broker business with ATS is that they have a low Sub broker code activation time of just 25 days. The pay-out time is also a very reasonable 4-5 week.
Benefits of ATS Share Brokers Authorized Person
Some major benefits of ATS Share Broker Franchise Offers are –
- Presence zero security deposit offers.
- a good revenue sharing model with 50-70% of the revenue share
- Good sub-broker support schemes like back office & advisory support
- Training programs for sub-brokers in products and dealing.
- ATS gives seminars for existing and future clients.
- ATS provides Nest Terminal for NSE, MCX and MCX-SX.
- They support all kinds of promotional activities like for putting up kiosks, giving out catalogues and brochures etc
- ATS provides good connectivity options like VSAT, Broadband and Point to point connectivity directly from its Mumbai server
- They offer to provide service support in the physical delivery of commodity metals and agriculture commodities.
ATS Share Brokers Referral Program
Most of the major share brokers offer attractive referral programs. ATS Share Broker also run a very attractive referral program for its clients and employees.
The amount paid per referral is Rs.2000/-. This is above the industry standards and a good incentive for everyone. This is another factor which attracts more and more customers to the firm.
Benefits of ATS Share Brokers Referral Program:
- They have an attractive referral program which gives Rs.2000/- per referral made.
- You get 2000 rupees as a referral fee along with other lucrative incentives.
- All the share brokers can be a part of the referral program.
ATS Share Brokers Partner Revenue Sharing or ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker Commission
ATS Share Broker runs one of the most beneficial revenue sharing models for the sub-broker. Here are a few revenue sharing models offered by the company –
Sub Broker – There are few companies which give away 50% – 70% of their revenue to sub-brokers. This shows the importance the firm offers to all its sub-brokers.
Referral program – However, the firm offers a good referral program where one can get an attractive and above industry average incentive of Rs.2000/- per referral.
Brokerage firms grow on the strength of the sub-brokers and ATS Share Broker believe that giving a good share to them is essential for them to be part of this success story.
The revenue sharing model is kept a little flexible taking into consideration the variations in revenue generated, the client base and similar other parameters.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||ATS’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with ATS Share Brokers
ATS Share Brokers Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
For the security deposit scheme of ATS Share Broker, here are a few schemes available –
Sub Broker – A sub-broker is supposed to give a security deposit to the brokerage firm before it starts working. This is an industry-wide practice.
ATS Share Broker have a flexible scheme as far as a security deposit is concerned. The normal security deposit amount is Rs. 50000/- to Rs.70000/-.
However, they have offers for the zero-security deposit. The security deposit may decide the share of revenue the sub-broker may be getting.
The more the security deposit, the more their share of revenue will be. In addition, they have a very attractive referral program.
Referral Program – No referral program is available for the security deposit scheme of ATS share broker. But there is no referral amount provided for the referrals.
Check this table below for better understanding of ATS Share Broker Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.70,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
ATS Share Brokers Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
ATS Share Broker insists only some basic requirement as infrastructure. These are research services and telephone lines only- nothing fancy.
There are few brokerage firms, whose requirements will be this minimal. There is no requirement for even an office space. Minimum employee strength requirement is also done away with.
In short, ATS Share Broker have made the entry barriers near to nil for the sub-brokers.
ATS Share Brokers Sub Broker Offers
ATS Share Broker is one of the favourite brokerage firms as far as sub-brokers are concerned. They offer a variety of offers to make it all the more attractive for the sub-brokers. Some of the popular offers include
- High revenue sharing ratio
- Minimum charge brokerage plans
- Low upfront investment cost as the infrastructural requirement is minimal
- Zero security deposit offers.
- The attractive referral fees
The offers can easily be availed by all ATS Share Brokers Authorized Person once they register with ATS Share Brokers.
ATS Share Brokers Franchise or ATS Share Brokers Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to ATS Share Brokers, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Eligibility criteria for becoming a sub-broker for the ATS Sub-brokers are minimal. The following are the conditions for making a successful bid to become a sub-broker with this firm.
- The candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age
- He must have made his registration with SEBI
- The brokerage firm will ask for a minimum experience in the field.
- The company reserves the right to do a thorough background check on the applicant and a clean record is necessary.
How to become a ATS Share Brokers Sub broker or Authorized Person?
You need to follow the steps described below to become a sub-broker for ATS Share Broker.
- You need to submit an application form having details like your complete name, postal address, contact numbers, email address, etc.
- The ATS Share Broker executive will be contacting you to verify the details.
- Then a business team from ATS Brokers will approach you for further procedures.
- Then they may arrange an appointment with an authorized executive with whom you can discuss the revenue sharing models, security deposit, infrastructure requirements and other things concerning the business you are entering into.
- After successful completion of all the above-mentioned procedures, a sub-broker ID will be generated for you and then you can start working.
Normally it takes around 25 days to get the sub-broker ID.
Documents required to become ATS Share Brokers Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with ATS Share Brokers?
Let’s take a look at some of the compelling reason for any sub-broker to partner with ATS Share Broker –
- Steady Stream of Revenue – ATS can guarantee you a steady stream of revenue through a lucrative revenue sharing model.
- No entry barriers – With minimum eligibility criteria, a very minimal requirement on infrastructure and attractive security deposit schemes the entry to the scheme is very easy.
- Brand Value – ATS Share Broker is a well-known name in the business of stock broking. This will definitely help the sub-broking business.
- Exposure to the latest technology – ATS Share Broker always keeps up with the latest technology updates in the field. Being a sub-broker, you will also get exposure.
- Good support to the sub-brokers – ATS supports the sub-brokers to a great extent by all possible means. They provide training, advisory and back-office support to the sub-brokers. They also give provisions like good connectivity options and even helps in the physical delivery of various commodities.
ATS Share Broker Franchise Conclusion
ATS Share Broker have made a huge reputation as one of the best brokerage firm in the country.
If you want to start your sub-broking business, there may not be a better brokerage firm you may want to be associated with.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with ATS Share Brokers
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|