Arihant Capital Franchise / Partner / Sub Broker ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Arihant Capital Franchise is going to complete its three decades in this business so you can understand the level of understanding of the market they would have.
The firm which is in the industry for these many years has something to hold on the clients that we all can understand and one of the major factors for the ever-expanding business is the business partners as this business and the industry as a whole requires a great network of business partners and clients.
The article that you are going to read for the next few minutes will guide you about the different business models – revenue models of Arihant Capital Sub Broker Program.
Article will also enlighten your knowledge about the firm’s requirements for the sub-brokers and many more aspects surrounding the same.
Arihant Capital Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Products & Services
About Arihant Capital Franchise
The firm – Arihant Capital was established in the year 1992 which is 28 years till now and the firm has created a name for itself in these many years through their sheer dedication and innovative investment ideas and products to help the investors.
The founder member of the firm is Ashok Kumar Jain who established this full-service broker in the financial capital of the country – Mumbai. The firm still having headquartered in the city itself with all the branches spread across the country.
This is a public entity and has large scale business over many parts of the country with a huge clientele. The business partners – sub-brokers gets their code within 33 days and within 31 days they get their payments which are at par with the market.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Arihant Capital
Types of Arihant Capital Business Models
The film follows one business model that is –
- Sub Broker
Arihant Capital Sub Broker or Arihant Capital Authorized Person
The sub-brokers of Arihant Capital are entitled to a revenue share on the amount of revenue they generate. The revenue share is decided on the basis of the security deposit you keep with the firm.
The sub-brokers needs to build the clientele to whom the products of Arihant Capital will be pitched and sold for generating revenue.
The sub-brokers model is a perfectly competitive business model where there is an abundance of sub-brokers from the same firm and others working in the same area, targeting same clients, so the better products you will offer and advise you will give, the chances of adding the client to your list increases.
Benefits of Being Arihant Capital Sub Broker
There are different benefits of becoming a sub-broker of Arihant Capital and some of the crucial points are here –
- There is an abundance of investment schemes, products and services which Arihant Capital provides to the clients and the sub-brokers can pitch all of them. This gives the ground to the sub-broker for acquiring more clients as the range of products will meet different types of investment perspective of the clients.
- The second advantage a sub-broker of Arihant Capital gets is that they are entitled to a share of revenue and thus the more they generate revenue, the more they can earn. The percentage of revenue share is also higher than many brokerage houses.
- The firm takes a security deposit which is at par with the market and there is no higher security deposit you have to keep. You can keep the minimum and if you want to make more revenue, then keep the maximum.
- The goodwill and the experience of the firm makes a great impact on the lives of the sub-brokers as well. The sub-brokers can encash the goodwill created by the firm for three decades. This helps them get clients without much brainstorming.
- The network of Arihant Capital is huge which is another benefit for the sub-brokers. The sub-brokers get to meet different clients and get a lot of reference from the same network only.
- The firm provides different facilities and supports towards the sub-brokers starting from the product training, dealing and acquisition training and back office support and marketing support and others. This helps the business of the sub-brokers to grow in the right direction and easily.
Arihant Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Arihant Capital Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing is done on the basis of the security deposit as already mentioned above. The firm provides a minimum of 60% of the revenue which is more than most of the firm in the industry.
The maximum revenue that the firm share with the sub-brokers is up to 70%. The range is small however the minimum revenue is too high compared to the minimum security deposit amount and also in the market.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Arihant Capital’s Share
|60% – 70%
|30% – 40%
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise
|Angel Broking Franchise
|ICICI Direct Franchise
|Kotak Securities Franchise
|HDFC Securities Franchise
Start your Broking Business with Arihant Capital
Arihant Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The firm – Arihant Capital takes a minimum deposit of Rs. 50000 which is the average minimum deposit in the industry itself. The maximum deposit at Arihant Capital is Rs. 1 lac only which is at a lower level compared to many other full-service brokers in the industry.
Check this table below for better understanding of Arihant Capital Franchise Cost:
|Rs.50,000 – Rs.100000
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise
|Wisdom Capital Franchise
|VNS Finance Franchise
|Wealth Discovery Franchise
|Vertex Securities Franchise
|Zebu Trade Franchise
|Vrise Securities Franchise
|Veracity Finance Franchise
Arihant Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The investments in the infrastructure that you need to do if for –
- Having an office in which there must be at least 200 square feet of area. The office must be having enough room for the clients and trading.
- In the office, there need to be three employees working full time. The Arihant Capital is a big broker and thus for being a sub-broker of it, you also need to have a business at a large scale.
- The office must be equipped with telephone lines, high-speed internet connection all the time.
- The office needs to have the trading terminals so that the clients can trade if they want from the office of the sub-broker itself.
- The only service which you may or may not have is research services. This is an optional service.
Arihant Capital Sub Broker Offers
The offers provided by the Arihant Capital are –
- Initial 10 K deposit which means that you can start the business by keeping only Rs. 10000 at the beginning. Then as you start the business and start earning revenue, you can keep on adding the deposit.
- The firm provides flexibility in the revenue sharing process.
Arihant Capital Franchise or Arihant Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of Arihant Capital sub-brokers are –
- The education of the sub-brokers needs to be at least 10+2 from only recognized boards of education in the country. The firm stresses on this because of the understanding of the official and legal requirements in the business which requires basic education.
- For becoming sub-broker in the country, you need to have NISM certificates which you have to obtain by sitting and clearing the NISM examination. The examination takes places from time to time for which you have to enroll and study by yourself and then sit and clear the exam in the NISM centers you are assigned. You need to have this certificate before or during applying for the sub-brokers role with Arihant Capital and the certificates need to validate.
- The experience comes next up the ladder which is mandatory in this field. You need to have a few years of experience in trading, investment and related field in order to understand the client’s requirements and advising the right products and schemes for them.
- The financial products knowledge is very important for being a sub-broker. The knowledge of the financial product is required as you need to pitch the products to the clients in which you have to be prudent. Though the detailed knowledge about the Arihant Capital products will be imparted at the cost of the firm itself, you need to have the basic knowledge for becoming a sub-broker of Arihant Capital.
How to become a Arihant Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The process of applying with the Arihant Capital for the sub-brokers position is easy and you can start after reading this article.
- At the end of the article, you will find a button which will take you to the form which needs to be filled.
- Fill the form with the details required
- Submit it
- Once submitted, you will be redirected to another page
- On that page, make sure you upload all the documents which are required for eligibility check
- Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will receive a call
- On the call, from the representative of Arihant Capital will guide you about the process of verification which will take place in the next few days.
- Once your documents and application is verified and approved, your code will be generated within the stipulated time period mentioned above.
Documents required to become Arihant Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR card
- NISM Certificates
- Educational Certificate
- SEBI Registration certificate
- GST Registration certificate
- Address proof
- Investment proof
- Canceled Cheque
- Others as mentioned
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise
|Trustline Securities Franchise
|Vachana Investments Franchise
|Systematix Shares Franchise
|Unlock Wealth Franchise
|Tradeplus Online Franchise
|Sykes & Ray Franchise
Why Partner with Arihant Capital?
Here are the various reasons to become Arihant Capital Partner –
- Exponential commercials
- Cheap investment requirement – one of the lowest
- Clarity and ethics in business dealings
- Products are in abundance so are services
- Trading terminals and platforms are exceptionally advanced
Arihant Capital Franchise Conclusion
Arihant Capital with its 28 years of experience is a great firm to be associated with as a business partner. You cannot only earn in terms of monetary gains but also your knowledge will be enlightened and you can spread your network.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise
|Sunidhi Securities Franchise
|Steel City Securities Franchise
|Sunness Capital Franchise
|Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise
|SSJ Finance Franchise
|Sunlight Broking Franchise
|Stewart Mackertich Franchise
|SS Corporate Franchise
Start your Broking Business with Arihant Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India
|Best Discount Broker in India
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India
|Best Stock Broker in India
|Stock Broker Comparison
|Best Demat Account
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India