With 28 years of experience in the stockbroking industry until now, Berkeley Securities Franchise is one of the most well-known stock brokers in Chandigarh.
The stockbroker offers various schemes and business opportunities for them who are interested in making their career in investment services.
The article below will discuss the various avenues open for you to join Berkeley Securities Sub Broker Program.
Article will enlighten all the requirements and benefits of joining as a business partner with this firm.
Berkeley Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Berkeley Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Berkeley Securities Franchise
Berkeley Securities was incorporated in the year 1991 by Mr. Kapil Sain Goel in the town of Manimajra which is situated in the state of Chandigarh.
The firm has been working as a full-service broker providing all kinds of investment-related services to the clients and it also offers business association with eligible partners in the business.
The firm is established as a private firm which takes around 28 days to activate the sub-brokers code and make the payments according to the payout time of 3-4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Person of Berkeley Securities
Types of Berkeley Securities Business Models
There are two business models which are followed by the firm and they are –
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
Berkeley Securities Sub Broker or Berkeley Securities Authorized Person
This is the most common business model as you would know that is followed by most of the brokers to associate with the partners.
Under sub-brokers business model, the company which is associated with a sub-broker gets the right to sell and pitch the products and services of the brokerage house and if they earn revenue by making sales, then the revenue is shared between the brokerage house and the sub-broker.
The sub-brokers are allowed to join upon fulfillment of certain criteria and meeting eligibility criteria.
They are also required to deposit an amount as security with the brokerage house upon which their share of review is also decided.
Benefits of Berkeley Securities Authorized Person
There are ample reasons to be associated with Berkeley Securities’ business partners and the most important ones are here –
- Investment schemes: The stockbroker has various investment schemes to invest in and each of them is designed specifically to suit the different class of investors. There can be a personalized investment scheme for the client as well if he or she asks for it which will be following the risk and return profile of the portfolio he wants and the client’s risk appetite.
- Transparency in work: As a business associate you would like to be aware of the things going on in the firm and also about each of their business models and how they work and everything related. So, this firm with almost three decades of experience likes to keep it clean and clear and transparent for the business partners and the clients whether it is about the deposit or the brokerage charges.
- Gives you open hand: The Berkeley Securities do not interfere in your business until you ask help from the firm. The company will allow you to acquire and deal with the clients in your capabilities and if you are unsure of something then they can take over.
- Trading platforms: Though trading platforms affect the life of the traders and not much of the sub-brokers or the business associates but trading platforms also make sure that whether you are offering the client a great platform to trade or not and thus Berkeley Securities offers well-tuned advanced trading platforms.
- High revenue: You will be associating with the firm for earning revenue in the first place and this firm make sure that the primary motive of yours is satisfied well. They pay up to 80% of the revenue on every successful sale and that is high as per the market.
Berkeley Securities Referral Program
The referral program is one of the no-investment business opportunity that Berkeley Securities gives to the people who are interested in associating with them without investing any amount.
This program is simply structured where the person who wants to earn money through referral can be client/customer of the firm and can refer anyone from family/friends/acquaintances and colleagues to join the firm for investment if they are interested.
For every referral, the firm pays a fixed amount in this case.
Berkeley Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Berkeley Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing is based on the amount of security deposit you keep with the brokerage house.
The higher the deposit, the higher will be your percentage of revenue. So, for Rs. 50000 which is the minimum deposit you have to keep to start a business as a sub-broker, you will be entitled to get 60% of the revenue you generate through sales and as the security deposit goes up, the maximum percentage of revenue you can reap is 80%.
For the person who refers investors to the firm can generate Rs. 1500 per successful reference. This is a flat fee for each referral and not dependent on any other factors.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Berkeley Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
|Referral Program||Rs. 1500||NA|
Start your Broking Business with Berkeley Securities
Berkeley Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
To start a business as a sub-broker with Berkeley Securities you need to deposit a minimum of Rs. 50000 while the maximum deposit you can make is up to Rs. 150000.
The security deposit is only for the sub-brokers and as mentioned above as well, the referral program associates need not pay or deposit any money to start their business.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Berkeley Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Berkeley Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
For being a sub-broker of Berkeley Securities you have to fulfill certain infrastructure requirement which are –
- There have to be research services in the office from where you operate and you must pass on research details about investments to the clients.
- The office area can be anything enough to carry on the business comfortably.
- There is no minimum requirement for several employees. You can keep any number of employees according to your needs.
- The trading terminals need to be there in the office.
Berkeley Securities Sub Broker Offers
With Berkeley Securities, you can expect to get a flexible revenue sharing options which will be by the security deposit you keep.
So, there is no pressure to keep any amount which is not feasible for you. The firm has only this offer for the business partners and nothing else which might be disappointing for you.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Berkeley Securities Franchise or Berkeley Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Berkeley Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
After you meet the infrastructure requirements, you also have to meet certain eligibility criteria for being a sub-broker and join with Berkeley Securities. The criteria are –
- Educational Qualification: For being a sub-broker you need to at least have a 10+2 degree. You must have done the same from a recognized educational institute.
- NISM Certifications: The NISM certification is crucial and mandatory for being recognized as a sub-broker in the industry. For being associated with Berkeley Securities, it is crucial as well. You need to clear the certification before applying for the position of sub-broker or during the process, you can also sit and clear the examination. Once you get the accreditation, it will not only help you get the rights of sub-brokership under Berkeley Securities but also help in acquiring clients.
- Experience: The next important criterion is how much experience you have in the field of trading and investment. There must be at least 2-3 years of experience in this field to become a partner of Berkeley Securities.
- Knowledge: Education, NISM, Experience boils down to one single thing which is the most important criteria for bring a Berkeley Securities sub-broker and that is knowledge and genuine knowledge of the financial products and services you are going to pitch to the clients on behalf of Berkeley Securities. This knowledge will ultimately help you in acquiring the clients and thus this is the most important criterion of all.
How to become a Berkeley Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To become a partner of Berkeley Securities you have to –
- Fill the form which can be reached from this article only. At the end of the article, you will find a button which you have to click and that will get you redirected to the form which you have to fill for applying for the business partner position.
- Once you fill all the details like name, contact details, and other required details, it will get you on another page
- On that page, your eligibility criteria will be checked. You have to upload the documents mentioned in the above section and if you are found to be eligible
- You will receive a call from the representative of the firm – Berkeley Securities to discuss further and take you through the rest of the process.
Documents required to become Berkeley Securities Authorized Person
For verification purpose, you need to upload certain documents and the list is here –
- GST Registration certificate
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Educational and NISM Certificates
- Canceled Cheque
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Investments you have made
- Photographs – Passport sized
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Berkeley Securities?
To jot down the points which make Berkeley Securities ab appropriate brokerage house to partner with then the points would be –
- Close to three decades of experience which gives it the edge to understand client’s needs and make products and services accordingly. This, in turn, helps the business associate as they are getting to pitch products that are likable by the clients and practical.
- The goodwill comes along, 28 years in the business have earned them huge goodwill which you can share is a business partner and encash it as well.
- They support the partners in every possible way, they also have very little infrastructure requirement and the security deposit requirement is also less and not only that, the commercials are pretty lucrative.
Berkeley Securities Franchise Conclusion
If you are looking to partner with an association which has the goodwill and experience and understand the clients and business partners, then Berkeley Securities is the brokerage house you can be a part of and prosper with them.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Berkeley Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|