Mansukh Securities Franchise is a well-known stock-broker that has various business opportunities for many.
The firm based out of Delhi is known for its innovative trading technologies and investment schemes and products that every client of its gets benefited from and thus making a great space for the business associates and partners to thrive.
The article below will detail the business opportunities with Mansukh Securities Sub Broker Program, its various aspects like revenue sharing, benefits, charges if any, time is taken for generating the code for the sub-brokers.
Basically, everything that you would want to know in order to join the firm as a business partner is covered under this article along with the details of making an application for the business opportunities.
Mansukh Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Products & Services||5.5/10|
About Mansukh Securities Franchise
Mansukh Securities is a public company incorporated in the year 1988 and in these three decades, the firm has carved its name in the industry.
The firm has its headquarter in the city of New Delhi and having operation throughout the country via branches and business partners.
The firm was started by Mr. J.U. Mansukhani as a traditional brokerage house which has all the facilities from trading to research and advisory under one roof.
The firm provides opportunities to other business partners and for generating the code of the sub-brokers it takes around 40 days. The firm takes 28 days to make the payment to the business partners.
Become an Authorized Person of Mansukh Securities
Types of Mansukh Securities Partnership Association
The business models available with Mansukh Securities are –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Mansukh Securities Sub Brokers or Mansukh Securities Authorized Person
The sub-broker model of Mansukh Securities is one of the most lucrative business models in the industry. Sub-Brokers needs to acquire clients.
Then pitch and sell different investment products of the firm to them. The revenue generated from the sales of the investment products is divided among the sub-broker and the firm in a ratio which is predetermined and based on the security deposit.
The sub-brokers model is a widely accepted model in the industry and is hugely competitive as well. There can be any number of sub-brokers of a firm in one area and thus the competition increases.
There are several benefits of being a sub-broker of Mansukh Securities detailed below.
Benefits of the Mansukh Securities Sub Broker Model:
- The sub-brokers of Mansukh Securities gets a lucrative commercial for the service towards the firm. They are entitled to receive revenue share out of the revenue they generate for the company. The revenue share can go up to 70% which is quite high for the sub-brokers model in the industry.
- The next benefit that they are entitled to be regarding the security deposit. The firm asks for very little security deposit from the sub-brokers. The sub-brokers can start their business with a low initial deposit and as they grow their business they can add up to the deposit in order to get more share of the revenue.
- The brokerage house provides a variety of training to the sub-brokers to develop them and their business. The training for products, acquisition, and dealing pertain to the sub-brokers so that they can do their business smoothly. This helps them get more clients and generate more revenue which is beneficial for both the sub-brokers and the firm.
- The firm also provides back office and trading support to the sub-brokers. This helps the sub-brokers to set up their offices and run the business.
- The trading terminals are other advantages for the sub-brokers. The advancement of the technology is incorporated in the trading terminals which helps the investors to trade and thus makes it easy for the sub-brokers to pitch the products.
Mansukh Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Mansukh Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue model followed by Mansukh Securities for the sub-brokers starts with a 55% share for the sub-brokers.
This is the minimum that is offered by the firm to the sub-brokers against the minimum security deposit. The firm provides up to 70% of the revenue to the sub-brokers when the latter keeps the maximum security deposit.
The minimum share of revenue is higher than the average share of revenue provided in the industry and the maximum share is at par with the market.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Mansukh Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 70%||45% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Mansukh Securities
Mansukh Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The amount of security deposit which the firm takes from the sub-broker in order to provide them with the sub-brokership rights starts from Rs.30000 only.
They have kept the security deposit at such a lower level in order to motivate many prospective sub-brokers with a loyal clientele but lack of capital.
The security deposit amount can go up to Rs.75000 which is also lower compared to the market average. This ensures many wanting to join the firm that they can start with a low amount of capital and eventually increase it with their business’s growth.
Check this table below for better understanding of Mansukh Securities Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.75,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
Mansukh Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The applicants for the sub-brokers position need to have a certain infrastructure for running the sub-brokership business of Mansukh Securities –
- An office with a minimum of 200 square feet of area.
- The office of the sub-broker needs to have at least three employees working full time
- There must be trading terminals so that the clients can trade from the sub-brokers office as well if required.
- The internet connection and telephone connection is necessary for the sub-brokers office.
The infrastructure requirement as you can see is quite nominal and these are required by most of the share brokers.
Mansukh Securities Sub Broker Offers
The firm comes up with certain lucrative offers like –
- 10K initial deposit offer where the sub-brokers can start the business with just Rs. 10000 as initial deposit. Later on, the amount of security deposit needs to be increased to the minimum requirement at least.
- The revenue sharing of the Mansukh Securities is flexible for the sub-brokers.
Mansukh Securities Franchise or Mansukh Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for being a sub-broker of Mansukh Securities are –
- A minimum of 10+2 education from a recognized school and board of education.
- NISM certification is required for becoming a sub-broker under the regulations of SEBI. Thus, while applying for the position, the candidate needs to have the NISM certificate with him. He or she can clear the exam during or before the application process and the certificate should be valid if clear before.
- The experience of the candidate is one of the crucial criteria. The sub-brokers job is to advise and sell the right financial products to the customers and also trade on their behalf if required. So, they must be aware of trading using trading terminals, share market as a whole, in-depth knowledge of the trading process and market.
- The financial product knowledge is another thing you cannot do without in this industry. The financial products knowledge is necessary and you at least need to have the basic knowledge of the products. The specific knowledge about the Mansukh Securities’ products will be imparted to you when you will join as a sub-broker.
How to become a Mansukh Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
After reading this article you will find a button at the end of the article for the application process for the Mansukh Securities business opportunities.
Make sure you fill the details in the form where you will get redirected to when you click on the button.
- Put all the details and double check them and submit.
- You will land up on another page where you will have to scan and upload the documents mentioned above. The eligibility of your for the position will be checked by reviewing this document.
- Once and if you are eligible, you will receive a call from the Mansukh Securities representative. They will tell you about the further verification process.
- Once your application is approved after verification, your code will be generated.
The documents which are required are –
- GST Registration Certificate
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- NISM Certificates
- Investment Proof
- Canceled Cheque
- Educational Details, certificates
- Address Proof
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Mansukh Securities?
- Lucrative commercials
- Low investment requires – starts from Rs. 10000
- Legacy of 30+ years
- Goodwill and experience of the firm
- Wide variety of investment products
- Advanced Trading terminals
- Transparent and clear business policies
Mansukh Securities Franchise Conclusion
Mansukh Securities offers a great business opportunities for the sub-brokers as we can make out from the above details.
If you are looking for a reliable brokerage house to start your sub-brokership business, Mansukh Securities can be one of your choices.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise||Arcadia Share Broker Franchise||Aasmaa Securities Franchise|
|Bansal Finstock Franchise||Anvil Share Broking Franchise||A G Shares Franchise|
|B N Rathi Franchise||Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise||A C Agarwal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Mansukh Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Mansukh Securities, immediately.