Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Bezel Stock Brokers are a full-service brokerage house that was founded in the year 1998. The company provides a lot of advisory services to the investors and manages their accounts brilliantly. There are many facilities that a client can enjoy by opening a Bezel Stock Brokers DEMAT Account.
The Bezel Stock Brokers Trading Account also has a list of services entitled to the traders. After reading this article, you will get to learn in detail about the DEMAT and the trading account of Bezel Stock Brokers.
Here the benefits, account opening procedure, charges, and the annual maintenance charges of the statements are discussed. If you want to trade with the broker house, then it is imperative that you have good knowledge of them.
Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account
The Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account is prevalent amongst the traders. They prefer it because of the brilliant services provided by the broker house. There are many advantages of having a DEMAT account with this company, and they are:
- The broker house is widely known for the less amount of brokerage fees it levies on its clients
- One can very quickly open a DEMAT account with the company sitting at home and using their personal devices like Smartphone, laptop, etc
- The trading procedure is effortless with this account, and anyone can use it easily
- All the trading platforms maintained by the broker house allow seamless trading and provide other details about the account of a client
- Bezel Stock Brokers make the utmost effort to maintain the privacy of the clients and are incredibly transparent with their processing
- The broker house does not charge any AMC from its clients
Open Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account?
If you want to Open Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account, then you will have to follow some simple and necessary steps following which your account shall get activated. This entire account opening process is online and can be completed by the client from home. The steps are:
- Just below this article you will find an “Open DEMAT Account” button, click on it
- A form will immediately appear on the screen which you need to fill-up completely
- An executive of Bezel Stock Brokers will call you after you submit the form. He will provide you with the EKYC link
- After clicking on the link, you will find a form on your screen. There you need to enter your AADHAAR Card number, PAN Card number, and date of birth
- The form will be auto-filled by the system and after checking it thoroughly, submit it
- After submitting the EKYC form, another form will appear that is concerned with the bank details of the client
- Here you will have to provide you bank account’s number and the IFSC code of the branch where the account is present
- After that the system will ask you to upload the original copies of your relevant documents like PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, a canceled cheque and a past-sized photograph
- You will have to scan all the materials and then upload them in the correct place
- Then it is time to sign the form which can be done online if the user has an AADHAAR Card or else he will have to visit a branch a do the same
- After this, you will have to pay the account opening charge which can be easily done online
- Your DEMAT account will get activated, and you will be sent all the necessary login details of your account. Thus you can start trading from this account
Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account Charges
|Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
The Bezel Stock Brokers Account Opening Charges are low, and clients can easily afford them. Rs. 400 is levied as the Bezel Stock Brokers DEMAT Account Charges. This charge is also applicable for the trading account of this broker house, and no extra fees are charged.
The broker house makes the whole scenario more helpful for the new investors as there is no need to maintain any margin amount with the company. Bezel Stock Brokers is registered with NSDL and CDSL and can be blindly trusted for trading purposes.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Bezel Stock Brokers AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge is a fixed amount of charge that any trader needs to pay a broker house every year without fail.
Almost all broker houses charge AMC from their clients. But this broker house is undoubtedly an exception in this case as it does not levy any Bezel Stock Brokers AMC on its clients. Therefore clients can trade as much they want, but no maintenance charge needs to be paid by them.
Bezel Stock Brokers Trading Account
A Bezel Stock Brokers Trading Account offers a large number of advantages to the traders for trading. These benefits can be summed up as the following:
- Traders can trade mutual funds trough this trading account
- There are provisions for buying and selling various shares
- This trading account updates clients with various essential details like the stocks dealt with, account balance, and many more
- The trading account opening charges are meager with this broker house
- Traders can maintain zero margin amount in their account
- The broker house does not levy any AMC on the trading account
Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account – Conclusion
The Bezel Stock Brokers DEMAT Account has got high ratings from all the traders who own one. It allows clients to trade effortlessly on a variety of investment instruments.
If you want to start your investment procedure on stocks and other financial products, then you should opt for Bezel Stock Brokers as they can be trusted blindly.
This account can be operated very easily by traders from their Smartphones and computers. So contact the broker house at the earliest and open a DEMAT account with them to grab all the fantastic offers provided by them.
Open Bezel Stock Brokers Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|