Berkeley Securities Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Berkley Securities, also known as Berkley Gains, is a private broker house of India with an experience of more than 28 years.
The company is counted among the few A-grade sub-brokers of the country that has offered unparallel services. A trader can avail of a large number of facilities through a Berkeley Securities DEMAT Account and a trading account.
In this article, will be provided with comprehensive knowledge of the benefits of a Berkeley Securities Trading Account and DEMAT account. You will also learn the account opening procedure, and the charges levied for the same. So do not miss out on any of the important details provided below.
Berkeley Securities Demat Account
The Berkeley Securities Demat Account is the first choice of most of the investors because of its numerous benefits.
You can also enjoy those benefits if you open a DEMAT account with the broker house. These advantages can be summed up as below:
- The brokerage fees charged by the broker house in unbelievably low
- There are no complexities involved in the trading procedures
- The company charges an unbelievably low amount of money for opening an account with them
- Traders can trade in shares with the help of this broker house
- The trading platforms maintained by the company are user-friendly and have loads of useful features
Traders need not keep any margin money in their accounts
Open Berkeley Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Berkeley Securities Demat Account?
Traders can easily Open Berkeley Securities Demat Account through their Smartphones and laptops. There is no need to stand in a long queue for opening an account as the entire process can be completed online.
- To begin with, you need to click on the “Open DEMAT Account” button right in the bottom of this page and fill-up the form that will appear immediately
- Then a Berkley Securities’ employee will contact you and send the EKYC link
- You will have to follow the link and a form will look where you need to provide your date of birth, AADHAAR Card number, and PAN Card number. All the other fields will be auto-filled by the software
- Then you will have to provide your bank details for which you need to enter your account number and IFSC code
- After filling up the bank account details, you need to submit the form, and then you will be asked to upload the scanned copies of your relevant documents. These documents include AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, a passport-sized photo of yours, and a canceled cheque
- The next step is signing the online form for which you should have an AADHAAR Card. You can sign the form digitally if you have an AADHAAR Card or else you will have to visit your nearest branch of Berkley Securities
- Once you submit the digital form, all your documents shall be verified by the broker house, and for the rest of the procedure, the executives will connect to you
- Then finally it is the turn to pay the charges for opening the DEMAT account that you can pay online
- After the fees are paid, your account will be activated, and the login details will be sent to you. Thus you can start trading henceforth from your DEMAT account
Berkeley Securities Demat Account Charges
|Berkeley Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.200|
|Demat AMC||Rs.499 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
The Berkeley Securities Account Opening Charges are unbelievably low and can be afforded by anyone very quickly.
This broker house charges only Rs.200 as their account opening charge. The amount is inclusive of both the Berkeley Securities Demat Account Charges and trading account charges. It means a trader need not pay anything extra for getting his Trading account opened with this broker house.
One of the best things about trading with Berkeley Securities is that traders need not maintain any margin money. It is undoubtedly a great relief for the new investors who are entirely novice in this field.
The broker house is a Depository Participant of both CDSL and NSDL. Traders can also trade in shares from their account. It proves to be of great benefit for them as they get all the services from a single account.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Berkeley Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
All the broker houses charge annual maintenance charges or AMC as a fee for maintaining the accounts. Most of the company charges AMC for both the trading and DEMAT accounts, but this company only costs the same for the DEMAT accounts.
There are no maintenance charges levied on the trading accounts looked after by this broker house. The Berkeley Securities AMC for a DEMAT account is Rs. 499. This charge might seem on the higher side, but the flawless services offered by the broker house justify it completely.
Berkeley Securities Trading Account
A Berkeley Securities Trading Account is a must for any investor if he is interested in trading with the broker house. All the advantages of the trading account of this company are mentioned below:
- There are dematerialization services offered by this broker house
- All the important account details of a trader can be accessed through this account. These details are the amount of money left in the account, all the stocks traded by the client, etc
- Traders can buy and sell mutual funds through the trading account
- There are many other financial investment options on which investors can invest through the Berkeley Securities Trading Account
- This account is free of any AMC, and the trader can operate it for as long as he wants
Berkeley Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
This whole article contains all the necessary details that any investor needs to know about a Berkeley Securities Demat Account and a trading account.
If you are also interested in trading with the company, then contact them at the earliest and open a DEMAT and a trading account. There are a series of benefits that you can avail through these accounts, and they will surely help you gain huge profits.
Open Berkeley Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|