ATS Share Brokers Demat Account is offered by the well known brokerage house of the country – ATS Share Brokers, who have entirely changed the trading background with their new products and investment answers.
The ATS Share Brokers is one of the ruling discount brokerage houses, and they have created their niche with the help of their advanced trading base and different options in investment answers.
Opening ATS Share Brokers Trading Account can be handy for the investors as they can have the benefit of low brokerage rates, and all other services and products offered by ATS Share Brokers.
ATS Share Brokers Demat Account
ATS Share Brokers Demat Account is relatively sought after, as there exist plenty of reasons, and you can actually avail for these advantages if you open a Demat account with ATS Share Brokers.
Most crucial reasons for opening an account with ATS Share Brokers can be:
- You can trade by paying a brokerage at a rate that is 90 percent lesser than what the other brokerage houses charge from their customers.
- You can start the Demat account by using your AADHAAR card. There is absolutely no paperwork involved. Everything is done online, which keeps it somewhat safe and secure.
- With the ATS Share Brokers, you can have your entire investments at one particular place, and trading becomes much simpler with the Demat account. One specific account of all the investments gives you immediate access to any of the investments that wish you to see and change.
- Entire investment options starting from equities right to currencies and the F&O portion, all you get within one particular account. You can trade all of the investment options at a meagre rate of Rs.10 per order.
- With the Demat account of ATS Share Brokers, you even get access to the auto-investor, which can assist you with the mutual fund investment too.
Open ATS Share Brokers Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an ATS Share Brokers Demat Account?
The method to Open ATS Share Brokers Demat Account is straightforward, and you can do it without the need for any paper or pen. It is an entirely paperless process.
- Click on the green button provided below that says “Open Demat Account” and fill-up the form.
- You will get a phone call from the officials at ATS Share Brokers. They will share with you a link for Online Account Opening or ATS Share Brokers EKYC.
- Then, you need to fill up the details. Details include your PAN Number, AADHAAR Card number and your DOB and the rest will be taken care of by the system automatically.
- After that, you will have to fill up the bank details in your form. Here, you will put down your IFSC and the account number.
- At this point, upload your documents that are needed to be verified. You need to upload a scanned copy of your AADHAAR card and PAN Card and a cancelled cheque.
- If you have your AADHAAR card, that will allow you to digitally sign the form which you have filled for your application.
- Once all your documents are verified at the ATS Share Brokers firm, you will get a call from the officials again for what is remaining.
- They will start your Trading and Demat account once your documents are verified, and you have made your payment for the same.
- In the end, you will receive your log-in details, which will allow you to log-in to your Demat account and begin trading.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
ATS Share Brokers Demat Account Charges
|ATS Share Brokers Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
The ATS Share Brokers Account Opening Charges are so low that it makes the entire process so easy. There is absolutely no charge to open a Demat Account with them. After the steps followed above, you can avail of their products and services and start trading your shares.
Your shares will, however, be deposited with CDSL & NSDL, which are the Depository Participants of ATS Share Brokers.
The margin money required is again nothing, which is perfect and an added benefit, useful to the traders who are just getting started and are short on arranging capital.
The charges of opening Trading and Demat account both lands to nothing, on top of it, the company offers Dematerialisation aswell.
ATS Share Brokers AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Maintenance charges of Trading and Demat account are one persistent charge that every customer of ATS Share Brokers has to pay like any other brokerage house. There are scarcely any exceptions to the maintenance charges charged by the brokerage houses.
So, for the ATS Share Brokers Trading and Demat account, you need to make a payment for the annual maintenance which is of Rs.300 for the Demat account per year and Rs.250 for the Trading account.
You are not paying anything for opening your account in the beginning; all you have to pay is Rs.300 for the ATS Share Brokers Demat AMC and Rs.250 for the Trading AMC for using up and maintaining the accounts.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
ATS Share Brokers Trading Account
The ATS Share Brokers Trading Account is essential for trading with ATS Share Brokers. You also get ample options in investment for trading while using this trading account.
Aside from that, here are some of the advantages of using ATS Share Brokers Trading account:
- It is crucial for dealing with shares. With this account, you get to buy, sell, cancel and do plenty of other activities that are needed for dealing with stocks and other investment tools.
- It is beneficial for dealing with mutual funds too. With the ATS Share Brokers Trading account, you can deal with mutual funds.
- It provides you with all the necessary information about your positions, stock holdings, margin money balance and other information.
- There is a small charge of Rs.250 for maintenance of this ATS Share Brokers Trading account.
ATS Share Brokers Demat Account – Conclusion
The ATS Share Brokers Demat Account is beneficial for the traders who like to trade in huge numbers as the brokerage rate is quite low, and they also get plenty of features offered by Trading and Demat account of this discount broker.
You can start the Demat account by following the above mentioned simple steps. Also, there is no paperwork involved, so you can begin trading trouble-free.
Open ATS Share Brokers Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|