J K Securities is based on the concept of providing individual investors, the opportunity to trade online, making sure their investments earn some great benefits from JK Securities Demat Account rather than staying vacant.
The J K Securities has noted to provide some excellent services using technology both online and offline for customers who demand a medium of their preference.
Financial services provided via its JK Securities Trading Account are great and have been discussed further, to help you form a decision, if you seek for choose a stock broking company to invest with.
JK Securities Demat Account
Keeping up with JK Securities Demat Account is necessary if you want to avail its online services. The medium is a demat account where everything is just a click or tap away.
Here is want you will be entitled to, if you decide on sticking with J K Securities:
- Experts are always on line, seeking back to you every time you are in need of them. They will guide you through the investments and trading, so you can assuredly make ample returns on the investment.
- They follow up with transparency, ensuring all the service and costs deducted from the customer’s account are notified.
- Back office services are an option away, where you can literally track each and every activity you performed, along with the track of financial holding.
- Invest in a lot of options, and not only a couple of them, as one demat account is valid for all the other financial products a company offers.
- Mutual funds investment is also easy now, than ever with this demat account.
Open JK Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an JK Securities Demat Account?
Facilities provided begin showing up when you Open JK Securities Demat Account. You cannot enjoy the services provided until and unless you open an account.
The steps have also been put in details here, to make it easy for you.
- Process will begin when you click on the green button of “Open Demat Account” below. This would open a form which has to be filled.
- When you are done, the concerned individual will call you up and share an EKYC form which will again require a lot of details in order to signify your identity.
- The first batch of information you need to provide are of identity and address, so you will need of Aadhaar number, PAN number, and date of birth.
- Second batch of information will be in context with the bank details which would be used for transactions. Therefore, you have to enter in the details of Account number and IFSC code.
- For the third batch of information, you have to align in the scanned copies of Aadhaar card, PAN card, a passport size photo and cancelled cheque and upload them in the portal.
- Now you have to verify the details and sign the end of the form using Aadhaar card, and in its absence, you will be required to do it with a pen.
- All the provided information will be checked by a representative who will then call you and convey what else is pending.
- At the end, your account will be ready to use in a matter of a day, and the log in credentials will be mailed to you.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
JK Securities Demat Account Charges
|JK Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.170 per Annum|
|Trading AMC||Rs.170 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
For the details of JK Securities Demat Account Charges, refer the table provided above. If you have doubts, we have the explanation of it.
Clearance of transaction would not be an issue for you as the company is a depository participant with both CDSL and NSDL.
Also, the margin money is zero, wherein other broking houses require a lot of margin money to be maintained.
As for the JK Securities Account Opening Charges, you will not have any amount due, and yet to be paid with the company. It is because, the company charges absolutely nothing from investors, who wish to open a demat account with the company.
JK Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Keeping tabs of the JK Securities AMC you have a due of Rs.170 when you maintain a demat account with the company. So, are you due a sum of Rs.170 if you choose to also avail the trading account.
If you already are reconsidering you decision of going with this company, we wish to tell you that the amount is due only once a year.
Once a year, will not really be an issue for anyone, as this company provides other benefits, such as the zero margin and opening balance, which are generally high for other similar high end stock broking companies.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
JK Securities Trading Account
Trading is a fresh world of investment, where you have high chances of returns, if you manage to get along with the present trend.
Now, what you need is a JK Securities Trading Account, and before you get on with it, let us discuss what you will find with it.
- Top notch technology facilitated tools will come your way if you choose to open a trading account with the company.
- Order placement services will be provided online to you via different online platforms which cater all the order tools such as buy, sell, cancel etc.
- One account you require, in order to take into grasp all the other investment options to avail for. Just in one place can you modify all the investment options as pr your preference.
- Mutual funds can as well be availed for via this trading account, as it gives you access to auto investor.
JK Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
At the end, you have the highest value coin on your part, because of the least amount of charges imposed upon you by the company while getting a JK Securities Demat Account.
You can compare the charges with other such broking companies and see the perks you get with J K Securities yourself.
You can choose J K Securities to be introduced to the world of trading and investment, as you will not be imposed with any margin maintenance which has to be carried out by you.
Therefore all the benefits are yours to enjoy, with J K Securities.
Open JK Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|