BN Rathi Demat Account is presented by the most admired Discount brokerage company, BN Rathi, which revolutionized the environment of trading in the nation with its latest products and investment solution.
BN Rathi is one of the best discount brokerage houses, and they have expertise in their niche with their very sophisticated trading platforms and many investment options at meager rates.
Opening BN Rathi Trading Account and Demat account can be beneficial for the investors as they can enjoy the benefits of the cheap brokerage rates and all other products and services offered by BN Rathi.
BN Rathi Demat Account
BN Rathi Demat Account is very sought after due to many reasons, and you can get all these benefits too, if you start the Demat account with BN Rathi.
The most critical reasons for BN Rathi Account opening can be:
- You can trade giving a brokerage price that is 90 percent less than what other brokerage houses are asking their clients to pay.
- You can open the Demat account by using an Aadhaar card. There is no paperwork involved in the entire process. It is done entirely online, which is safe and secure to a great extent.
- With the BN Rathi Demat account, you can have all your investments in one place, and trading becomes uncomplicated with the Demat account. One lone account or all the investment gives you direct access to any of the investments that you want to distinguish and change.
- All the options of investment from equities to currencies and even the portion of F&O you get within one account. You can trade all of these investment alternatives only for Rs. 10 an order.
- With the Demat account of BN Rathi, you also get access to the automatic-investor, which can facilitate the mutual fund investments too.
Open BN Rathi Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an BN Rathi Demat Account?
The steps to Open BN Rathi Demat Account are pretty uncomplicated, and you can do it without any paper and pen as it is a paperless course of action.
- Click on the green button that indicates “Open Demat Account” and fill your form.
- You will hear a call from BN Rathi executive. They will disclose a link for Online Account Opening or BN Rathi EKYC.
- Next, you need to fill the specifics, and you need to fill up the PAN Number, Aadhaar card number and Date of Birth, whatever is left will be done by the system automatically.
- After that, you have to fill up the bank details on the form and here also just put the IFSC, and the account number and the rest will be completed automatically.
- Then, you need to upload the documents, which are demanded to be authenticated. You need to upload a cancelled cheque, scanned copies of both PAN Card and AADHAAR card.
- If you hold the AADHAAR card, then you can also digitally sign the form that you filled up for application.
- Once the documents are authenticated at the BN Rathi Company, then you will hear from their officials for the remaining of the process.
- They will activate your Trading and Demat account once your documents are authenticated, and you make the reimbursement for the same.
- You will receive your log-in information, and then you can log-in to your Demat account and begin trading.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
BN Rathi Demat Account Charges
|BN Rathi Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Demat AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.5,000|
The BN Rathi Account Opening Charges are, in fact, on the lower end as compared to other brokers. They charge nothing as their account opening charges.
Once you proceed with the BN Rathi Demat Account Charges, your account will be activated with the company and you can also trade your shares. Your shares will be deposited with CDSL & NSDL which are the Depository Participants of BN Rathi.
The margin money obligation in the case of BN Rathi Demat Account is Rs. 5,000, which is somewhat low and is very useful for first time traders and traders who have very less amount of capital.
The charges of opening Demat and trading are both nil and the firm also offers Dematerialisation of physical shares.
BN Rathi AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The maintenance expense of Demat and Trading accounts is one repeating charge that every client of BN Rathi has to reimburse like any other brokerage firm. There are only just any exceptions to the maintenance expenses charged by the brokerage houses.
So, for the BN Rathi Demat account and Trading account, you need to reimburse the annual maintenance of Rs. 250 for the Demat account each year and for the Trading Account, there is zero maintenance charge.
Everything put together, you have to pay nothing to kick start your account, and then every year you need to reimburse Rs. 250 as BN Rathi AMC for utilizing and maintaining the accounts.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
BN Rathi Trading Account
The BN Rathi Trading Account is compulsory for trading with BN Rathi, and you get generous investment options for trading using this trading account.
Excluding that, here are some of the gains of using BN Rathi Trading account:
- It is compulsory for trading shares. It is the account with which you trade, cancel and do other actions needed for trading stocks and other investment mechanisms.
- Trading A/C is practical for buying and selling mutual funds as well and with the BN Rathi Trading account, you can buy and sell mutual funds using this single trading account.
- It offers you all the details about your stock holdings, positions, margin money balance and other information.
- There is no charge for the maintenance of this BN Rathi Trading account.
BN Rathi Demat Account Conclusion
BN Rathi Demat Account is in fact of use for the traders who trade in immensity as the brokerage rates are quite low, and there are generous amount of features offered through the Trading account and Demat account of this discount broker.
You can open a Demat account with few secure methods, and there is no paperwork included in the way, and then you can begin trading with it without getting bothered.
Open BN Rathi Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|