Edelweiss TX3 Terminal – Review, Benefits, Top Features, Set-up Process & moreLast Updated Date: May 10, 2022
The Edelweiss TX3 Terminal is a gift from Edelweiss to their clients. This is basically a terminal based software. It can be installed on computers of varying configuration.
The software is meant for the clients who prefer to access all advanced trading, investing and analyzing features completely through a computer.
The name itself justifies for being advanced trading software as TX3 literally elaborates to Terminal X3. It is a superb software catering to the needs of the new age traders. And, nothing less can truly be expected from a global financial giant likes Edelweiss.
However, we’ll rather place our focus on the software itself instead of the entire company. As a matter of fact, we’ve created this article for the sake of reviewing this very software. And, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about it in details.
We’ll lay light on all the important features it has. We’ll tell you about the process involved in configuring it on your system.
Also We’ll explain the process to own this software with complete access. And, at last we’ll reveal all the evidently strong reasons to use this software for your trading and investing purposes.
Edelweiss TX3 Terminal Review & Ratings
|Edelweiss TX3 Terminal Ratings|
About Edelweiss TX3
Edelweiss TX3 Terminal is a way of Edelweiss to show off its leap into the future of trading. The software has been designed and developed to look simple and work miracles. It can easily handle several trading approaches including intraday, long-term and short-term analytical.
It can perform at optimal speed even under distressful data connectivity. And, it comes loaded with awe-inspiring features. Moreover, the UI integrated in it has been designed minimally to keep things simple.
Get Free Access to Edelweiss TX3 Terminal – Open Demat Account Now!
Edelweiss TX3 Terminal Features
Edelweiss TX3 Terminal has a lot of features to intrigue the users. Some of them are easy to use and can be summoned even by the newbies.
However, a few others have been developed especially for the experienced traders to take advantage of. Anyway, here’s the list of all the features we found interesting: –
Extensive Share Market Information Display
This is a very basic feature that lets the users get insight on the current share market. This proves all the more fruitful during in-depth analysis for Equity, Futures and Options trade.
All of the information is provided within a compressible Market Stats section. And, this section grants information on seasonality analysis, open interest analysis, advanced decline ratio, options chain and more.
High End Analysis through Advanced Charting
The TX3 Terminal comes with more than 60 technical indicators and drawing tools. The users may in fact choose to get a glimpse of the live charting action altogether.
There are even many chart types available to be used like Kagi, Point & Figure, Renko etc. The users may even access upto 15 years’ worth of historical data. They can also place direct orders from the charts apart from creating and saving certain templates.
Live Portfolio Reports and Analysis
This feature enables the users to access their portfolio performances in real-time. They can even download certain reports like transaction history, personal profit and loss data, ledger, DP bills, contract notes and more. And, all of this can be accessed with just a few clicks.
Dedicated Section for Research
This section allows the users to get detailed research reports on numerous companies acquired by Edelweiss’ team of experts.
This section can further be used to download these reports for offline references. The users are even allowed to call for certain research reports with merely one click.
Multiple Tools to Help With Swift Trading
The Edelweiss TX3 Terminal comes equipped with many tools like options calculator, events calendar and more.
These tools help the users to stay alerted about the market transitions, other important upcoming activities. The users can even use these tools to predict the impact of the futuristic market movements.
Workspace Customization Options
This Edelweiss trading platform comes equipped with high end customization options. In fact, each and every screen within the platform can be customized. Furthermore, it even allows to use the floating widgets to track down indices, thus, enabling the active use of this software even in its minimized state.
Ease of Intraday and Derivative Trading
The cumbersome Intraday and Derivative trading has been made easy with shortcut keys, exclusive market updates and powerful charting options within this software.
Know everything about other Stock Broker Trading Platforms
|Zerodha Kite 3||Angel Broking Trade||ICICI Trade Racer Web|
|5Paisa Trade Station||Sharekhan Trade Tiger||Axis Direct Trade|
|Upstox Pro Web||IIFL Web Trading Platform||HDFC Securities Blink|
|SAMCO Stocknote Web||Motilal Oswal Mo Web Trader||Kotak Keat Pro X|
How to set up Edelweiss Trading Terminal?
We’ve enlisted all the steps involved in installing the Edelweiss TX3 Terminal on to your computer underneath: –
- Installation of the Edelweiss TX3 Terminal is the second step in the process. The first step is to get access to one of the demat or trading accounts from Edelweiss.
- This is required to get the access to a specific set of login username and password from Edelweiss.
- Now that you’ve got the login credentials, you must look for Edelweiss’ official website on the internet. And, on the website you must locate the login page to the TX3 Terminal.
- You may even use this link to get to the page: https://www.edelweiss.in/tx3. Here you’ll find a link to download the software on your computer. You must download it and then run to install.
- Once installed, open the software. You’ll be taken to the login page directly. Use the Edelweiss given user specifications to log into the software.
- You must never forget to change the password after logging into the software successfully. This is crucial step towards ensuring your account’s safety.
- Now that you’ve entered the software, you can change the UI to your liking. You can even create your user profile and specify certain filters to be used for trading.
- You can now create watchlists including the scrips of your favorite stock and start trading right away.
How to own Edelweiss TX3 Terminal?
Owning the Edelweiss TX3 software comes free of cost with the access to their trading or demat account. So, here is how you must proceed to get one of their demat or trading accounts: –
- You must be able to locate a button with the inscription ‘Open Account’ at the bottom of this page. You need to click on that button to initiate the process.
- This will ensure that a new page with a particular form pops up on your computer screen. Go through the form within this new page thoroughly and fil up all the blank spaces.
- However, you just only provide information that is verifiable and correct.
- You must then submit the form on to the website.
- The net step is to gather a few documents for the verification process and submit all of them to the website as well. The list of all the required documents can be summed up as: –
- Scanned copy of your image.
- A Scanned copy of your bank account statement.
- Scanned copy of your PAN card.
- A Scanned copy of your Voter’s ID Card or Adhaar card.
- That’s all you must do on your end. The next step is to simply wait for a call form Edelweiss. This call will guide you through any further steps involved. It’ll even help you get access to your new demat or trading account.
Find Trading Platforms of other Stock Brokers
|5Paisa Trade Station Web||Indiabulls Shubh Web||SBI Smart Express|
|Alice Blue Ant Web||Angel Broking Speedpro||ICICI Direct Trade Racer|
|Zerodha Streak||Karvy Nest Trader||HDFC Securities Pro Terminal|
|SAMCO Trader||SMC Trading Terminal||Kotak Securities Fastlane|
Advantages of Edelweiss Terminal
Edelweiss TX3 Terminal advantages can be summed up as: –
- The software has numerous customization options. In fact, each and every page within the software can be customized as per the user.
- The software has over 60 types of technical indicators that can be used for advanced charting.
- The software comes with free demo videos to educate the users about it operation.
Edelweiss TX3 – Conclusion
Edelweiss TX3 Terminal has high end customization options, granting a bit more personalized experienced than its competitors.
It has amazing charting facilities that can be used for high end analysis. And, it even has the access to over 50 years of historical data. In short, it is well equipped for modern day financial trading.
Get Free Access to Edelweiss TX3 Terminal – Open Demat Account Now!
Find Advanced Trading Platforms of multiple Stock Brokers
|5Paisa Algo Trading||IIFL Trader Terminal||Axis Direct Swift Trade 3|
|Upstox Nest||Karvy Online Web||Kotak Securities Xtralite|
|Zerodha Coin||Motilal Oswal Trader Terminal||SMC Algo Trading Platform|
|Fox Trader||Sharekhan Web Platform||SMC Easy Trade|
Most Read Articles
|Make Profit from Intraday Trading|
|Intraday Trading Strategies|
|What is Intraday Trading?|
|How to Start Trading Online?|
|Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker|
|Mobile Trading Apps|