Sharekhan Online Trading Platform – Review, Benefits, Top Features, Set-up Process & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 11, 2023
Sharekhan Online Trading Platform is a highly used trading platform in India.
In this article, we are going to review the Sharekhan Website and let you know about details like the features, advantages and other details about the Sharekhan Web Trading Platform.
Sharekhan is one of the biggest full-service private brokerage firms which is based out of Mumbai, India.
Sharekhan Online Trading Platform Review & Ratings by Top10StockBroker
About Sharekhan Online Trading Platform
Sharekhan is one of the largest full-service private brokerage firms in India. It ranks third in the list of the biggest broking firms, just after ICICI and HDFC Securities.
Sharekhan provides its clients with a wide array of products to choose from like shares, options, ESOP financing, loan against shares and a lot more.
The Sharekhan Website is well-built and receives a considerable amount of views from all over India. The website contains helpful articles for stock market experts and beginners alike. The website also has features using which you can trade in stocks, options, etc. online without leaving your home.
The Sharekhan website runs smoothly on all modern browsers with support for various screen sizes. To use the website for trading, you will need to register with Sharekhan and open an online account.
Else, you are free to browse through loads of useful articles and stock market predictions that they post regularly without making an account.
Get Free Access to Sharekhan Online Trading Platform – Open Demat Account Now!
Sharekhan Online Trading Platform – Top Features
The Sharekhan Online Trading Platform is smart and clutter-free which is meant to be used by both traders as well as investors.
It contains lots of features, information regarding Sharekhan, products as well as research articles which you can read to make good investment decisions.
Here is a list of Sharekhan Web Trading features: –
Persona Based Navigation
The Sharekhan website is smart and judges your persona by observing your actions on the website and arranging its navigation layout to suit your needs. This is the next level of personalization which can be seen on the Sharekhan Website.
The Sharekhan Website has a section called My Portfolio which can be used to keep tabs on your stock market portfolio and manage your investments all from one page. You can get an in-depth understanding of all your investments from one place in the My Portfolio section.
On the stocks page, you can get detailed information regarding all of the stocks listed on sale with information like trading charts, market trends, stock price history, etc. This section can be used by traders and investors to make smart stock purchasing decisions which give good results in the long run.
The Sharekhan Online Trading Platform contains the Sharekhan Classroom which contains lots of tutorials for beginner investors and traders to learn more about the stock market and other kinds of investments to help grow their money. These tutorials are completely free of cost and can be viewed by everyone.
Live Chat and Help
The Live Chat and Help feature of the Sharekhan Website can be used in case of any queries or complaints regarding the Sharekhan website. Their customer care executives will get in touch with you promptly when you raise an issue.
The Smart Search feature is an innovative search bar that can produce the desired results by taking only three keywords as input. It is a useful tool to look for stocks to invest in.
Know everything about other Stock Broker Trading Platforms
|Zerodha Kite 3||Angel Broking Trade||ICICI Trade Racer Web|
|5Paisa Trade Station||Sharekhan Trade Tiger||Axis Direct Trade|
|Upstox Pro Web||IIFL Web Trading Platform||HDFC Securities Blink|
|SAMCO Stocknote Web||Motilal Oswal Mo Web Trader||Kotak Keat Pro X|
How to Set up Sharekhan Website?
The process of setting up the Sharekhan Online Trading Platform is very simple. Since it is a website, it does not require any installation of any kind.
To load the website, you just have to use any modern web browser. For example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.
To open the Sharekhan Website on your computer, follow these steps: –
- Open the web browser of your choice.
- In the address/URL bar at the top of the screen, enter the address of the Sharekhan website i.e. com.
- Now, press the enter key and the website will be loaded.
- If you are opening the Sharekhan website from a mobile browser, to experience the full desktop website, just select the “Request Desktop Website” option if you are using google chrome.
These are the steps required to open the Sharekhan Website on your mobile device or PC. However, to access all of the features of the Sharekhan website, you will have to make a Sharekhan online account.
The process of creating an account with Sharekhan is given in the next section.
How to Own Sharekhan Online Trading Platform?
As we mentioned in the previous steps, in order to access all of the features of the Sharekhan website, you are required to make an account with Sharekhan. In this section, we are going to explain to you the process of creating an account with Sharekhan.
To open an online Sharekhan account, follow the following steps:-
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button available below
- Share your details in the pop-up form
- You will receive a call from sharekhan executives
- They will guide you to open the demat account online
- Please keep your docs like Aadhaar, Pan & Cancelled cheque handy
- Once the account is opened, you will receive a client code & password.
Now, you can use these login details to log in to the Sharekhan website and access all of the features of the Sharekhan website.
Find Trading Platforms of other Stock Brokers
Advantages of Sharekhan Web Trading Platform
Sharekhan is one of the many stock brokers out there, so what makes the Sharekhan website so special? In this section, we are going to talk about the advantages of the Sharekhan website.
Here is the advantage of the Sharekhan Web Trading Platform: –
- The Sharekhan website allows you to operate an online trading account wherein you can trade equities as well as derivatives online.
- Owning a Sharekhan website online account also gives you the freedom of free phone trading with Sharekhan executives.
- If you are a customer of Citibank or HDFC bank, you are also eligible for automatic transfer of funds via phone banking completely free of cost.
- Using the Sharekhan website, you can also place orders after the regular working hours which are 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- The Sharekhan website is a useful integration of your savings bank account, a Demat account, as well as an online trading platform.
- The website also provides you with the facility of instant cash transfer to your account against the sale or purchase of any shares through the Sharekhan website.
- When you make any trades through the Sharekhan website, you get an instant notification on your mobile phone via SMS. This prevents the misuse of your trading account by an unauthorised person.
Sharekhan Online Trading Platform – Conclusion
As we all know, Sharekhan is one of the most popular full-service brokers in India. The Sharekhan website reflects that opinion. It is a professionally made website with a good interface and loads of features for everyone to use.
The website offers investment-related articles, tutorials, portfolio monitoring, trading, and a lot more features for its users. If you haven’t registered for a Sharekhan online account, now is the time to do so.
Get Free Access to Sharekhan Online Trading Platform – Open Demat Account Now!
Find Advanced Trading Platforms of multiple Stock Brokers
|5Paisa Algo Trading||IIFL Trader Terminal||Axis Direct Swift Trade 3|
|Upstox Nest||Karvy Online Web||Kotak Securities Xtralite|
|Zerodha Coin||Motilal Oswal Trader Terminal||SMC Algo Trading Platform|
|Fox Trader||Indiabulls Shubh Web||SMC Easy Trade|
Most Read Articles
|Make a Profit from Intraday Trading|
|Intraday Trading Strategies|
|What is Intraday Trading?|
|How to Start Trading Online?|
|Full-Service Broker vs Discount Broker|
|Mobile Trading Apps|