Ashika Stock Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 16, 2022
Ashika Stock Demat Account is tendered by the most widely held Discount Brokerage house, Ashika Stock which transformed the environment of trading in the country with its investment solutions and innovative products.
Being one of the first discount brokerage houses, Ashika Stock has to sharpen their niche with their exceedingly advanced trading platforms and range of investment options at meagre prices.
Opening Ashika Stock Trading Account and Demat Account can be beneficial for the shareholders as they can take benefit of the low charge on brokerage and all other services as well as the products they offer.
Ashika Stock Demat Account
Ashika Stock Demat Account is relatively sought after as there are plenty of reasons, and you can also enjoy all the benefits if you open a Demat Account with Ashika Stock.
The most exciting reasons to Open an account with Ashika Stock can be:
- You can deal by paying a less brokerage price. The brokerage price is somewhat 90 percent less than what other brokerage houses charge their clients.
- You have the option of opening a Demat Account with them just with the AADHAAR Card with absolutely no paperwork involved in the process. It is entirely done online, thereby making it safe and secure to some extent.
- With the Ashika Stock Demat Account, you can put all your investments in one place, which makes trading even easy. One single account or all the investments done in one place, lets you instantly access all the investments which you might want to see and make changes to.
- All the investment option from equities to currencies, as well as the F&O portion, you get everything in one account. You can trade each of these investment options at just Rs. 10 per order.
- With the Demat Account of Ashika Stock, you also have access to the auto-investor that can assist you with mutual fund investments at the same time.
Open Ashika Stock Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Ashika Stock Demat Account?
Process to Open Ashika Stock Demat Account is reasonably undemanding, and you need neither paper nor pen as the entire process is paperless.
- Click on the green “Open Demat Account” button given beneath and fill the form.
- You will get a phone call from the officials at Ashika Stock. They will share with you a link for opening an online account or Astha Stock EKYC.
- Then, you will have to fill up the details, which includes your PAN Number, AADHAAR Card Number, and Date of Birth, the rest will be done automatically.
- After that, you have to fill up the details on the document, and here also put down the IFSC and the account number, and again, the rest will be done automatically.
- At this point, you are going to upload all the documents which needed to be verified. Upload the scanned copy of AADHAAR and PAN card and a cancelled cheque.
- If you have your AADHAAR card, then you can digitally sign the form, too, which you have already filled for the application.
- Once you get your documents verified at the Ashika Stock Company, you will get a phone call from their officials again for the remaining process.
- They will start your Demat as well as the Trading account once the verification is done, and you have made your payment for the same.
- You will also receive your login details, which will allow you to log on to your Demat account and start trading.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
Ashika Stock Demat Account Charges
|Ashika Stock Demat Charges
|CDSL & NSDL
|Account Opening Charges
|Rs.350 per Annum
The Ashika Stock Account Opening Charges are quite low if we compare to other brokers. They charge Rs.300 only as of the account opening charge, and once you have paid, your account will be activated with the company.
You will be able to trade your shares, and your shares will be deposited with CDSL & NSDL, which is the Depository Participant of Ashika Stock.
The margin money required in this case of Ashika Stock Demat Account Charges is a bit huge, Rs.20,000, which can be a bit of a problem for the first time traders.
Although the charges for opening a Trading and a Demat account are included in the sum of Rs. 300, and the company provides the Dematerialization of physical shares.
Ashika Stock AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The maintenance cost of Demat and Trading accounts is one repetitive charge that every customer of Ashika Stock has to pay like any other brokerage houses. There are barely any exclusions of the maintenance cost charged by the brokerage houses.
Well, for Ashika Stock Demat and Trading account, you will have to make an annual payment as maintenance, Rs.350 for the maintenance of the Demat account each year and no money for the upkeep of the Trading account.
So, you are just paying Rs.300 in the beginning while opening the account, and then every year, you are paying Rs.350 as Ashika Stock AMC for maintaining and using the account.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Ashika Stock Trading Account
There is a requirement of Ashika Stock Trading Account for trading with the company, and you receive plenty of investment choices for trading while using this account.
Besides that, here are some advantages of using Ashika Stock Trading Account:
- Trading Account is crucial for trading shares. It is the account that will allow you to buy, sell, cancel transactions and do any other activity which is needed for trading stocks and any other investment policies.
- It helps trade mutual funds, too, and with the Ashika Stock Trading Account, you can even trade mutual funds using this particular trading account.
- This provides you all the details regarding your margin money balance, positions, stock holding, or any other information.
- There is absolutely no charge for maintaining your Ashika Stock Trading Account.
Ashika Stock Demat Account – Conclusion
The Ashika Stock Demat Account is, in fact, useful for the traders who like to trade in massive amounts as the brokerage charges are low. On top of that, they have many features offered by the Demat and Trading Account of this discount broker.
You can open the Demat account by following a few simple steps. There is no paperwork involved during the entire process. Once you are done, you can start trading with it without any trouble.
Open Ashika Stock Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles