MVT Classic – Review, Top Features, Set-up Process, Benefits and moreLast Updated Date: Dec 01, 2022
MVT Classic is an exclusive trading platform of My Value Trade. It is a web-based trading platform where the clients can log in their accounts using any recognized web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer, and so on.
The main highlight of this incredible trading platform is its Low Latency and Stability. It offers a Single Login facility where you can access the other two trading platforms of My Value Trade – MVT Mobile, which is a Mobile Trading App, and MVT Trader, which is a Trading Terminal. The platform is extremely efficient and very easy to use.
With MVT Classic, you can check out all kinds of indices like equity, commodity, currency, derivatives, and many more. Overall, the trading platform is your one-stop solution for all stock trading activities in good old fashion way.
MVT Classic Review & Ratings by Top10StockBroker
|MVT Classic Ratings|
About MVT Online Trading Platform
It is integral to know about the parent company that has designed this pinnacle of web trading platform. MVT Classic is primarily one of the trading platforms of My Value Trade, which is a discount brokerage company.
The name of the parent company is Master Capital Services Limited, which is arguably one of the most reputed financial services companies in India right now.
As the company deals with equity, commodity, currency, and many more trading activities, you can perform all sorts of trading using MVT Classic.
Unlike most of the web browser trading platform, MVT Classic is renowned for its low latency and overall stability while trading. It is simple to use with some useful features that have caught the attention in the stock trading industry.
It doesn’t require any set-up downloading, and you don’t have to bear the hassle of installing as well. So, in this article, we will illustrate the list of features that this amazing trading platform is offering.
Also, we will discuss the set-up procedure as well as the steps to use the trading platform.
Get a Call back from My Value Trade – Fill up the form now!
MVT Classic – Top Features
MVT Classic, just like the mobile app, has similar features. While the mobile app trading platform takes the modern approach, MVT Classic, is meant for people who like a more conventional stock trading.
So, here is the list of most notable features that this web-based trading platform has to offer:
- One of the seamless features that all the trading platforms of My Value Trade, including MVT Classic, offers is Single Login. So, you don’t need to memorize three different login credentials; instead, MVT provides one Login ID and a Password. You can access all their trading platforms through this credential.
- MVT Classic, as the name suggests, offers classic stock trading experience via web browsers. So, you don’t need to download any program and go through the hassle of installing it correctly. All you need is one login credential, and you can start trading straight away.
- MVT Classic generate necessary and relevant Trading Technical Charts. It supports almost every typical web browser and makes sure you make suitable trading calls.
- With this ground-breaking trading platform, you can perform a variety of trading. For instance, you can do equity trading, currency trading, commodity trading, and can even do derivative trading.
- One of the most compelling features is the Low latency issues while trading. Therefore, you do get high refresh rates on every web browser that you use. It will also make the trading platform incredibly stable.
Know everything about other Stock Broker Trading Platforms
|JM Financial Smartnet||Kotak Tradesmart Insights||Mastertrust Web Platform|
|JM Financial Web Platform||LKP Trade Smart||MNCL Nest Web|
|Kifs ODIN Terminal||LKP Tradesmart Web||5Paisa Trade Station|
|Kotak Trade Smart Terminal||Mastertrust Algo Trading||MVT Trader Terminal|
How to Set-up MVT Classic Online Trading Platform?
It is time you take a look at the set-up procedure of the MVT Classic trading platform:
- First off, you need to know that MVT Classic is a web browser-based trading platform. So, you don’t need to download any application. Instead, simply follow the link, http://www.myvaluetrade.com/Trading-Platforms-Web.aspx.
- Then, you need to scroll down the page almost to the bottom. You will see the option “MVT Classic- Login” over there. Click on that.
- It will take you to a new page where it will ask for information to log into your account. For that, you need to open an account with My Value Trade. We will discuss that process later in this article.
- Once you get the respective login information, you can start trading.
How to use MVT Classic Web Trading Platform?
As you know, MVT Classic is a proprietary service of My Value Trade; you need to open up an account with them first to avail this trading platform. The following is, therefore, the steps to open up an account and to integrate MVT Classic:
- Click on the green “Open Demat Account” button
- A pop-up form will appear, You need to fill up all the information correctly to receive a phone call from one of the representatives of My Value Trade.
- You need to ask the representative that you want to open an account that includes both Demat and Trading account. It will cost you ₹555 though.
- At the same time, the representative will ask for your KYC documents which you need to submit promptly.
- The final step involves the confirmation of the payment that you have made as well as the KYC verification. Once that is sorted out, they will deliver the login credential to access your accounts, respectively.
- Also, you need to carry on the set-up process that we have discussed for MVT Classic.
Find Trading Platforms of other Stock Brokers
Advantages of MVT Classic
When it comes to the list of advantages of using MVT Classic, there are plenty of them to discuss. So, here they are:
- MVT Classic ensures the liberty to trade anywhere, anytime.
- All the trading platforms of My Value Trade can be accessed via one Single Login credential. So, you don’t need to worry about remembering three different account details — one cohesive credential for all the trading platforms.
- With MVT Classic, you can quickly check on the Global Net Positions and Position Conversion.
- MVT Classic is a well-curated web trading platform that retrieves Real-Time Quotes effortlessly.
- Trading across multiple segments has never been so easy. With MVT Classic, you can seamlessly check on indices equity, currency, commodity, and derivatives.
- The alerts and notifications available in this trading platform are top-notch.
- The trading platform is capable of generating Technical Charts relevant to the current stock market scenario.
- MVT Classic is equipped with Integrated Stock Market Watch, that provide valuable stock information.
- The platform has built-in news alerts.
- You can check out trade order history with ease.
MVT Classic Online Trading Platform – Conclusion
There is no doubt that My Value Trade is one of the pinnacles in the industry. This Discount Stockbroking company is there since the year 2014. However, the parent company is Master Capital Services Limited, which was established in the year 1985. Now about MVT Classic, we have already talked about the features that the incredible trading platform possess.
It is easy to use and best for people who love the traditional way of stock trading. Packed with all the necessary features and functionalities, this is a fantastic initiative taken by My Value Trade to provide top quality trading platform experience, something that many stock traders desperately crave.
However, there is one aspect that many experts raise their eyebrows. They charge ₹555 for opening an account with them. Without it, the clients won’t be able to access MVT Classic. As many companies offer that service for free, people may get annoyed at times. Having said so, that doesn’t change the efficiency and credibility of this impeccable trading platform.
Get a Call back from My Value Trade – Fill up the form now!
Find Advanced Trading Platforms of multiple Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Discount Broker Review|
|Full Service Broker Review|
|Top Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Mobile Trading Apps|