Zerodha Golden PI – Review, Benefits, Top Features, Set-up Process & moreLast Updated Date: Dec 01, 2022
Zerodha Golden Pi or Zerodha Bonds Trading Platform is the only trading platform launched by the company for the traders to initiate their trading in fixed income investment.
Traders can browse the top most rated bonds from various bond institutions, capital market high rated players and capital market division of bank while operating Zerodha Golden Pi.
This article is written to introduce the traders about Zerodha Bond trading platform, its advantages, Features, Set-up & more.
Zerodha Golden PI Review & Ratings by Top10StockBroker
|Zerodha Golden PI Ratings|
About Zerodha Golden PI
Zerodha Golden Pi or Zerodha Bond trading platform is the only trading platform launched by the company for the traders to initiate their trading in fixed income investment.
Zerodha is associated with the top most company which enables the traders to trade on top rated bonds offered by high-rated companies. Traders can comfortably browse, select and invest in the investment of their choice while operating Zerodha Golden Pi.
Traders will have an opportunity to earn high interest rate on their investment. They have an opportunity to invest in highly secured investment option. Zerodha Golden Pi ensures to take complete care of the trader’s investment related process in bonds, debentures and corporate bonds.
Traders will receive real- time recent notifications on their incoming payments and other necessary updates. Traders can browse the top most rated bonds from various bond institutions, capital market high rated players and capital market division of bank while operating Zerodha Golden Pi.
Set up procedure of Zerodha Golden Pi is quite easy and can be easily followed by any traders. Traders will easily receive the bonds in their demat account and make online payment while working with Zerodha Golden Pi.
Zerodha Golden Pi trading platform can be accessed online after opening demat account with Zerodha.
Get Free Access to Zerodha Bond Trading Platform – Open Demat Account Now!
Zerodha Bond Trading Platform – Top Features
Here are the Top Features of Zerodha Glden PI –
High returns on Investments
Through working on this trading platform, traders can earn high interest on their Fds and mutual funds. They can be away from uncertainties of the price of mutual funds. Bonds may offer you high interest rate in comparison with other investment.
Comprehensive store for fixed Investment
Your entire investment related process in bonds, debentures and corporate bonds will be taken care while working with Zerodha Golden Pi
Secure Investment Option
Bondholders will be highly secured than the holders of mutual funds and fixed deposits as the bondholders will be paid even the company gets insolvent
Real-Time updates and notifications
The intensive technology driven platform known as on Zerodha bond trading platform ensures to monitor or track your portfolio closely and even provides you real- time notifications on incoming payments and other necessary updates.
Top-rated bonds and debentures can be browsed
Traders can browse the top most rated bonds from various bond institutions, capital market high rated players and capital market division of bank.
Know everything about other Stock Broker Trading Platforms
|JM Financial Smartnet||Kotak Tradesmart Insights||Mastertrust Web Platform|
|JM Financial Web Platform||LKP Trade Smart||MNCL Nest Web|
|Kifs ODIN Terminal||LKP Tradesmart Web||MVT Classic|
|Kotak Trade Smart Terminal||Mastertrust Algo Trading||MVT Trader Terminal|
How To Set Up Zerodha Bond Trading Platform?
In order to set up Zerodha Golden Pi or Zerodha Bond trading platform, traders are compelled to open demat account with Zerodha.
After opening demat account, traders can select any option from the range of fixed income instruments such as bonds or treasury bills. Traders will be facilitated with the login id and passwords. After entering gin details, traders can access Zerodha Golden Pi
Following steps to be followed after entering login details of demat account
- Under the option Market watch, traders can see the name of the type of fixed income instrument which they want to buy or sell
- Under the add option, traders can add the number of distinct fixed income instrument they want to buy or sell
- Add adding the fixed income instrument of their choice, traders are compelled to click on submit button
- Traders will see icons such as “B” for buy shares or “S” for sell shares, after clicking on this icons traders can buy or sell fixed income instruments of their choice
- Also Traders can examine their bond holdings under the PORTFOLION SECTION
- An Traders can examine various technical charts of distinct company under the option CHART ANALYSIS
- Traders can examine their latest notifications under the NOTIFICATION WINDOW section
How To Own Zerodha Golden PI?
The very first things which the traders should follow in order to operate Zerodha bond trading platform is to get the demat account open with Zerodha.
This can be opened without any much efforts, you just have to mention few details asked in the demat account form and have to submit the required KYC documents.
By mentioning the details and submission of form, your demat account will be activated. You can even approach your neighboring branch of Zerodha and get your demat account open with them.
Here is the online procedure of opening demats account with Zerodha:
- Open the demat account form below – Click on the “Open Demat Account” button below.
- In the demat account form, write down all the required information asked in the form
- Your required details written in the form will be verified the authorities of the company.
- After the successful verification of the details, you will be asked to submit KYC documents
- The KYC documents submitted by you will also be verified by the authorities of the company.
- Post verification of the details and documents given by you, your demat account will be accessed
- Your demat account login id and password will be initiated to your, enter your login id and password and explore the trading experience with Zerodha.
Below mention are the documents needed to open demat account with Zerodha
- Age proof
- Address proof
- DOB proof
- Pan chard
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
Find Trading Platforms of other Stock Brokers
Zerodha Bond Trading Platform – Advantages
- The Zerodha GoldenPi enable you to select the investment that matches your investment goals
- Zerodha Bond trading platform can be accessed online
- Traders can earn high interest rate on their investment by working on Zerodha GoldenPi
- Zerodha Pi is the comprehensive store for fixed income investment
- Traders can even browse the top-most rated bonds and debentures
- While trading on bonds, traders will get an opportunity to earn high interest rate.
- Traders will receive notification on the recent updates and alerts
- Zerodha Golden Pi is the only fixed income investment trading platform offered to the traders and investors
- Traders can instantly transfer there fund though Zerodha GoldenPi
- It is feasible for the intraday traders looking for quick tips and high growth on their investment
Zerodha Golden PI – Conclusion
Zerodha Golden Pi or Zerodha Bond trading platform is the only trading platforms launched for the traders looking to trade in fixed income investment.
There are numerous benefits to trade on Zerodha Bond trading platform such as traders will have an opportunity to earn high interest rate, traders will consistently receive latest updates related to their trading activities, bondholders will be highly secured as they will receive interest rate even the company gets insolvent.
Traders can examine or track their portfolio closely and even receive real- time notifications on incoming payments and other necessary updates.
Zerodha Golden Pi is the one-stop solution for all the traders’ investment-related options. Thus Zerodha Golden Pi is one of the best option for the traders looking to trade in fixed investment.
Get Free Access to Zerodha Bond Trading Platform – Open Demat Account Now!
Find Advanced Trading Platforms of multiple Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Make Profit from Intraday Trading|
|Intraday Trading Strategies|
|What is Intraday Trading?|
|How to Start Trading Online?|
|Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker|
|Mobile Trading Apps|