Finq App – Review, Top Features, Benefits, Set-up Process & more
Know everything about Finq App here. Most traders like to trade assets on the go nowadays.
They at least like to check the status of their holdings while not being in front of a computer or calling up their agents for an update.
That is why most trading companies provide a mobile app as a trading platform where the traders can buy or sell assets and also check the market status.
So, Finq.com, being a world-class financial assets trading company, also joined the race to offer a robust mobile app for trading. It is available in both Android and iOS versions.
In this article, we will learn everything there is to know about the app.
About Finq App
Finq claims around 70% of its client base use the mobile app as their primary trading platform.
Meanwhile, the official name of the app is Finq WebTrader App, which you can easily find on Google Play Store if you are an Android user, and on the Apple Store, if you are an iOS user.
Now, similar to the other platforms that Finq provides, such as the MT4, which is a desktop application, and the Web-browser version, the mobile app also has all the pre-built functions and features in it.
So, if you install the app, you can get all the synced information that you have stored on other platforms.
Now, we will learn more about what you can do with the app.
Get Free Mobile App Now! – Open Forex Trading Account
Finq Mobile App – Top Features
The Finq WebTrader is one of the most advanced mobile trading apps available in the market today.
However, take a look at some of the most noticeable features there:
- The first thing that you notice is how user-friendly the app is. Navigations are smooth and everything is built for traders who have zero or less knowledge in trading assets.
- The fact that the app is available on both Android and iOS makes it more accessible to most users across the world.
- It takes minutes to set up and you can access over 2,100 assets at zero commissions.
- You can see each asset with fully functioning displays. It helps you to make the right decisions more often.
- The deposits and withdrawals are easier and faster to process. The wait time is comparatively low.
As mentioned before, the user-friendly nature of the app is the first thing that you will notice. So, it is apparent that the main dashboard has everything sorted out.
Of course, you can customize it as you like as the interface is easy to understand and you can customize it at will. However, the default setup is also well thought out.
You can see your holdings, and how they are performing over a period, and alongside that, you will get options to place an order fast.
Most traders like to figure out the momentum of an asset by using various chart analyses. It is pivotal for them to understand when to buy and when to sell.
With the Finq mobile app, you can do so using over 30 in-built indicators.
On top of that, you can choose from over 2000 custom indicators that are free to use.
There are other analytical objects such as the Gann and Fibonacci tools, channels, lines, shapes, and arrows.
All of this would be helpful for a trader to make practical assessments.
Finq also offers over 700 unique paid indicators for more advanced analysis.
Easy Order process:
Placing an order using a Finq mobile app is nice and clean.
However, if you are an experienced user, there are tons of additional features of placing an order that you can deploy.
You can set stop-loss orders, market orders, and pending orders.
Trailing stop-loss orders are more advanced to use, but the app permits such orders if you have the confidence to handle those. On top of that, you can place Instant Mode and Request Mode orders too.
There are also Market mode orders for the new traders to curtail risk factors.
Finq app has a ton of market analysis tools that you can use to figure out the best time to trade.
Of course, there is an ample number of reporting tools as well that would bring you all the notifications required.
You can use the Correlation Matrix tools to get an insight into a particular trading instrument. Again, you can use the Tick Chart Trader tool by which you can create charts for a short timeframe.
All the charts are available for you in the app so that you can assess the conditions best.
Track your Orders
Tracking your placed orders is essential for various reasons.
You may wish to calculate the overall spending of your assets over a period, or you can analyze the data for future purchases.
Whatever the reason is, you can do it with the Finq mobile app. You can check out the various filters while you are tracking an order.
Here are some of the other important features available in the Finq mobile app:
- Alarm notification is one of the best ways to stay up-to-date with the market, which is available in the app.
- The support team is efficient enough for crucial problem escalations. They are quite attentive in responding to clients as well.
- You can download real-time reports, which you can study anytime.
- You can use the demo account which has a virtual fund of $10,000. Also, You can learn to trade in a risk-free environment using the app.
How to Use Finq Trading App?
To use the Finq mobile app, you must own an account with Finq.com. So, here are the simple steps to open up an account with Finq:
- You need to visit Finq.com first. Once you are on the homepage, you should see an option “Start Trading” there. Click on that.
- Then it should route you to a page where there is a form asking for your simple contact information. You need to fill it out with correct data and click on “Create Account.”
- Then you must wait till one of the representatives of Finq calls you up. They will ask for some of the documents that you need to upload to their server to complete the eKYC verification process.
- Once the process is complete, they will send you an email containing all the login credentials you need to perform online trading. You should get the initial login details of the app. Log in and change the credential before you start trading.
How to own Finq Mobile Trading App?
Owning the Finq mobile app is quick and easy. Here are the steps down below:
- As we have discussed already, the Finq mobile app is available on both the Android and iOS platforms. So, the first step is to download and install the app on your respective devices. For Android users, you will get the app in Google Playstore. Similarly, for the iOS user, go to the Apple Store.
- Now, you need to search for the “Finq Mobile App” on the search bar and install the app accordingly.
- We have already mentioned that you need to own an account with Finq for using the mobile app. Typically, the joining email has all the credentials you need to log into the app. However, if the information is not there on the email, contact the support team to get one.
- Once you acquire the log in detail, log into the app and change the password before using it.
- Now, you are good to go for online trading.
Advantages of Finq Forex App
Here are some of the noteworthy advantages of using the Finq mobile app:
- The trading platform is robust and user-friendly. So, everything that you can do in the trading terminal, you can do here on the go.
- There are 7 asset classes that you can choose for trading.
- There are over 2100 assets that you trade from.
- You don’t need to pay any commission for trading.
- 1-click execution orders.
Finq App – Conclusion
First and foremost, Finq is a trading company built for new-age traders.
Therefore, the app they have developed has all the built-in features to make the trading experience seamless and efficient.
Of course, no company is flawless, and Finq too has its fair share of criticism but the general functions and features are spot on.
Traders can trade with ease and need not pay any commission is quite a decent USP that they have. Overall, Finq mobile app is worth your attention and you should give it a try.
FAQs on Finq WebTrader App
Here are few FAQs related to Finq Mobile App:
What is the Finq mobile app called?
The official name given to the mobile app trading platform is Finq WebTrader Mobile App. However, most people prefer it to the Finq mobile app.
Now, you can find the app using the same sting “finq mobile app” on the search bar of either the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
Does Finq provide an iOS App?
Yes. On top of the app available in the Android OS, it is also available in the iOS version. You can get it from the Apple Store by typing the string “finq mobile app” on the search bar.
Is Finq App Free to use?
Yes. To install the app, you don’t need to pay any fee. Be that in Android or iOS, there is no fee involved to use the app.
However, we suggest you contact the support team for a detailed pricing structure for trading online using the app.
How to download Finq WebTrader App?
Assuming you are an Android user, you need to go to Google Playstore and search for the “finq mobile app.” Click install and use the app.
If in case you are an iOS user, go to the Apple Store and search for the app using the same string. Follow the same step and use it.
What features does Finq App have?
There are loads of features that should compel you to use the app. You can trade from 2100+ assets categorized into 7 different classes.
There is no commission levied by the company for trading, and using the app is pretty straightforward, which makes it ideal even if you don’t have much experience.
Can I trade in Shares via Finq App?
Yes. You can avail of trading stocks using the Finq mobile app. However, we suggest you take a look at the various account structures and choose the one suitable for you after having a thorough discussion.
Is Finq Android App good?
Finq is a decent financial asset trading company. They prioritize the mobility factor, thus promote their clients to use the app.
Of course, the app has tons of robust features and functions which makes it ideal not only if you have experience, but also if you are a newbie.
Does Finq App have EKYC Feature?
eKYC is mandatory to use the Finq mobile app. Now, you must do it while you are trying to open an account with Finq.
The executives to ask for the basic verification documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, your income proof, and a few more.
You need to upload a digital copy of these documents to complete the eKYC procedure. We suggest you talk with the support team for more information on this.
Does Finq Forex App provide Tips?
One of the many reasons to use the Finq mobile app is to get valuable market tips regarding your preferred assets.
It makes more sense if you are new to trading assets online. However, even the experienced traders need assistance, and Finq mobile app always delivers.
How to Buy Currencies via Finq App?
Currencies are one of the most trending forms of asset trading nowadays. So, from the Finq mobile app, choose the currency pair that you prefer and place an order to purchase.
Similarly, from your assets, choose the currency pair you wish to sell. Enter the quality you wish to sell and place the order. For more information, contact Finq support now.
Get Free Mobile App Now! – Open Forex Trading Account
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|