Finq.com Demo Account – Opening Process, Charges, Features, Benefits & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 29, 2022
Finq.com is an international FX Broker located in Seychelles. Check out all details about Finq.com Demo Account or Virtual Trading Platform here.
The company made its operational debut in the year 2017. So, you can understand they are one of the most trending Forex Brokers in the world right now.
The headquarters is in Seychelles, and the company is regulated by the FSA. They are a Publicly-Traded company as we know so far.
What makes the company unique is its futuristic approach. They know that to compete with established companies, the company must have to be proactive.
The Demo account they are offering is one such attempt to convince the clients. So, in this article, we will learn about the Demo account in detail.
We will discuss the top features and advantages of why you should use it. Also, we will explain how you can open up a Finq.com Demo Account. So, let us begin.
Finq.com Demo Account
The Demo account that Finq.com is offering consists of all the features that you can get in the live account.
You can use MT4 or MT5 as the trading platforms and can learn to trade in a safe environment.
The Demo account is quick to open, and when you are ready, you can switch to the main account with just a click.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
More Related Articles on Forex Demo Account
|eToro Demo Account||IQ Option Demo Account||Alpari Demo Account|
|iForex Demo Account||FBS Demo Account||AvaTrade Demo Account|
|IG Markets Demo Account||Forex.com Demo Account||Binomo Demo Account|
Finq.com Demo Account Features
As mentioned before, there isn’t much difference between the Finq.com live account in comparison to the Demo account.
Still, it is essential to take a look at what it is offering:
- You can trade from over 300 assets where there are 5 different classes. They are global equities, currencies, bonds, indices, and commodities.
- You can use charts with 3 graphical depictions of each asset, that too of 9 separate time zones. Eventually, it makes 1-click trading fast and efficient.
- There are plenty of tools that you can use to sharpen up your trading skills. You can use them to do technical analysis and bid on the ideal asset at the correct time.
- The platform is packed with notification and alarm tools. So, you won’t miss any updates on what is happening in the market.
- The trading platform has a visually stunning user interface. Therefore, you can roam around and find what you are looking for with relative ease.
- The security aspect of the app is well covered. It has got 2-step verification enabled, and the account is 128-bit encryption activated.
- With the Demo account, you will get top-tier Advisor services too.
- The platform is accessible from various devices you own. You can check on it using your laptop, mobiles phones, and tablets.
Now, there are two things that you need to consider while using the Finq.com Demo account.
First, it comes with Virtual funds, which are unclear as of now.
We believe the amount tends to change. So, better for you to talk to the support team for further information.
The second thing is there is no fee to open a Demo account; neither there is an AMC. It is free to use.
Finq.com Demo Account Charges
|Demo Account Details|
Unlike some trading companies that charge an additional fee for maintaining a Demo account, Finq.com allows its clients to use it for free.
There is no account opening fee, neither are they charging them an AMC fee. That is because the account expires in one month.
How to open Finq.com Demo Account?
Here are the simple steps to open up a Finq.com Demo account:
- Go to https://www.finq.com/en. It is the official website link. Once you are on the correct site, you should see a button in the banner called “FREE DEMO ACCOUNT.” You need to click on that.
- Then, it will route you to the registration page. Over there, you should see a form with simple username and password fields. Kindly fill it out and client on “Create Account.”
- Then comes the KYC verification process. You need to upload documents to prove your ID, Address, and Income. It should be quick if you submit the correct documents.
- Once this formality is done, you will get a welcome email, and then you can access your Demo account.
Check Similar Articles on Forex Demo Account Charges
|FXTM Demo Account||Deriv.com Demo Account||Markets.com Demo Account|
|IC Markets Demo Account||ThinkMarkets Demo Account||OctaFX Demo Account|
|XM Demo Account||FXPro Demo Account||Olymp Trade Demo Account|
Advantages of Finq.com Virtual Trading Platform
As we have mentioned a couple of times now that the Demo account that Finq.com is offering contains almost the same features and functions, more or less all the advantages that you are supposed to get in a Live account, you will get it here.
So, here are some of the major advantages that you will get:
- The Demo account is ideal if you are a new trader willing to learn about online trading. The best part is you don’t need to invest a penny for that.
- Experienced traders can extend their knowledge in online trading, and they can brush up their platform knowledge too.
- The support service is next that we should also mention. Finq.com is offering top-notch support services. They escalate problems fast and come up will suitable solutions if, in case, you need any help in understanding.
- Of course, the significant benefit that we should mention is the Demo account is free to access. Yes, it expires roughly in a month, but there is no fee to open an account or maintain
- As we have mentioned earlier, the Demo account consists of all the features and functions that you will get in a Live account.
- If any time you believe you are ready to do live trading, you can switch to a Live account with one click. All the saved preferences will be transported to your Live account.
Finq.com Demo Account – Conclusion
Overall, Finq.com is an efficient company that is backed by cutting-edge technology. So, you can expect top-tier services in the Demo account too.
The Demo account is free to open, and there is no maintenance, or should we say an AMC fee.
Yes, it expires in 30 days, but that period is ideal for you to learn the intricate details of online trading.
You can enjoy every feature and function that you may have got in the Live account, and thus, it makes a seamless trading experience, even though the trading is not real.
Finally, we have to speak highly of the support team, which is robust and interactive. Therefore, you should be able to practice trading securely using the Demo account.
Check Articles on Forex Demo Account & its Features
|IronFX Demo Account||Oanda Demo Account||FP Markets Demo Account|
|LiteForex Demo Account||UFX Demo Account||HYCM Demo Account|
|NinjaTrader Demo Account||Binarycent Demo Account|
Finq.com Virtual Trading Account – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Finq.com demo account:
Does Finq.com provide Demo a/c?
Yes, Finq.com is offering a robust Demo account that you quickly switch to a Live account in seconds. There are no fees to open an account.
It is free to use and train yourself to become an expert trader.
How to Set up Finq.com Demo Account?
Go to the official website of the company. Then open a Demo account. Setting up an account is the same as the Live account.
Register using the “Free Demo Account” option. Complete the eKYC, and your account is ready.
Then, you need to download MT4, which is the trading platform you need for online trading.
You need to log in using the same credential which you have used to create your account. After that, you are good to go for FX trading using the Demo account.
Is Finq.com Virtual Trading Platform Free?
Yes, the Finq.com Virtual Trading account or the Demo account is free to use.
There are no AMC fees as well that you need to pay. You can learn to trade for free.
What are the Fees of the Finq.com Demo Account?
There are no particular fees that you need to pay to access the Finq.com Demo account.
Moreover, there is no AMC fee for the account too, as it expires in a month.
Is AMC levied on Finq.com Virtual Trading Platform?
One of the significant reasons that make the Finq.com Demo account unique is there are no AMC fees.
Since the Demo account is valid for one month at max, the annual fee is not applicable here. There are no account opening fees as well.
Is Finq.com Demo Account best?
There are several aspects that make Finq.com one of the best FX Brokers in the world right now.
First of all, it is free, and you will get all the features and functions that you might have to get in a Live account.
So, it is not a shock that the Demo account that the company is offering should be among the list of best Virtual accounts.
What Documents are required for a Finq.com Demo Account?
When we are talking about the required documents to open up a Demo account with Finq.com, we are referring to all the KYC documents.
Here, you need to upload digital copies of your identity proof document, most preferably your Aadhaar Card.
Then comes the address proof document, where we suggest you upload the backside of your Aadhaar Card. You would also need to submit your Bank Statement for a certain period.
It will verify your income source. PAN is also a requirement to verify the transaction that you make using banks.
Is PAN required for Opening a Finq.com Account?
Yes. The PAN card verifies your transaction history and confirms your Tax payments.
So, it is a mandatory document that you must upload to complete the KYC verification.
Does Finq.com Charge a Demo Account Opening Fee?
As of now, there are no account opening fees levied by Finq.com for its Demo account.
The account is free to open and free to use.
How much Virtual Money do you get in a Finq.com Demo Account?
The Virtual money amount is variable. It is based on the trader’s profile after the KYC verification.
So, we suggest you consult with the support team of Finq.com to know how much you are eligible to use. This will sharpen your skills while you trade.
Open Demo Account Now! – Zero Commission on Trades
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|