Finq.com Trading Account – Review, Types, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Find out everything about Finq.com Trading Account here.
Finq is one of the trending companies in the world that primarily focuses on Forex trading. Finq is a brand that belongs to Dilna Investments Ltd. which is based in Seychelles.
Established in 2017, they are not limited to forex: they also deal in several CFDs, shares, commodities, and a few more.
In a short period, the company has shown tremendous potentiality.
There are, as of now more than 50 employees, and are regulated by the FSA. Today, however, we will be talking about the Finq.com Trading account.
That includes its benefits, the entire fee structure, the types of accounts, and a few more essential topics. So, let us jump in.
Finq.com Trading Account and Benefits
Owning a Trading account with Finq has its fair share of benefits. Here are some of the notable ones:
- A majority of traders look for the initial investment they need to make to begin trading. With Finq, you can start trading by spending a minimum of $100.
- You can practice online trading before you go live by using the Demo account that Finq is offering. There is virtual money that you can use and understand your flaws in a risk-free environment.
- Using one Finq.com Trading account, you can trade several forms of financial assets such as forex, as mentioned before, stocks, indices, commodities, bonds, and many more.
- The spreads and commission are well reasonable and will not eat up your hard-earned profit.
- There are several types of accounts that you can choose from. Each account is suitable for a particular kind of trader. So, the company is offering flexibility while you are trading.
- There are several ways you can deposit or withdraw your funds. The likes of Debit or Credit cards, Bank Transfers, Neteller, FasaPay, and Skrill are notable.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Find Trading Account Services of other Forex Brokers
|Admiral Markets Trading Account||Avatrade Trading Account||Binary.com Trading Account|
|Alpari Trading Account||AXI Trading Account||Binarycent Trading Account|
|ATFX Trading Account||Ayondo Trading Account|
Finq.com Trading Account Charges
|Trading Account Charges|
|Spread||From 0.6||From 0.5||Its From 0.4||From 0.3|
Now that we know the most notable benefits of owning a Trading account, it is time to reveal the charges that the company has deployed.
The first is that you must understand the price varies with the account the trader decides to open.
The minimum initial investment that you can make is $100, and you can also choose the account where you need to pay $100,000 as an initial investment.
Of course, we will discuss the types of Trading account later, but the core idea is that the price varies with the type of account you choose to open.
Now the cost for the Spreads is fairly reasonable and is subject to the type of account you own.
Types of Finq.com Trading Account
|Types of Trading Account|
|Trading Desk Type||NA|
|Suitable for beginners||N/A|
|Suitable for professionals||N/A|
|Suitable for scalping||N/A|
|Suitable for daily trading||N/A|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||N/A|
|Suitable for swing trading||N/A|
There are two sets of accounts that you can own with Finq. The first set is for the regular traders.
It contained the Silver account, Gold account, Platinum account, and Exclusive account.
The second set of accounts are for the high volume or intermediate traders.
That set contains the Classic ECN and Pro ECN accounts.
The account size for a silver trading account is 100$. The users can seek guidance through their dedicated account manager and can get access to customer care services 24/7.
The account size for gold trading accounts is 10,000$. The users can access daily morning reviews and can see personalized guidance from their dedicated account manager.
Also, they can get access to trading central and premium daily analysis.
The account size for a platinum trading account is 50,000$. The participants have access to premium customer support and daily analysis.
The dedicated account manager guides you through the process and allows you to trade via mobile and desktop.
The account size for the exclusive trading account is 100,000$.
The participants have access to all the premium applications comprising desktop and mobile trading, 24/7 customer care service, dedicated account manager, events & trade, premium daily analysis, and trading center.
Finq.com Account Opening and Trading Process
It takes very little effort to open up a Finq.com Trading account. So, here are the steps:
- Follow this link – https://www.finq.com/en/live-registration.
- You should get the registration form which you need to fill up by typing your email and a suitable password. Click on “Create Account.”
- The next step is to verify your email and then proceed to the eKYC verification. For that, you need to upload digital copies of your ID proof, Address proof, and Income proof. The system will complete the process within minutes if correct documents are uploaded.
- Then log in using the password you have selected. Your account is ready for trading.
The steps to begin online trading are pretty straightforward. Here they are:
- After you log in to the account from one of the many trading platforms that Finq is offering, the first thing is to set your watchlist. A watchlist is a list of assets that you are interested in trading.
- There are several tools by which you can do your market analysis and technical analysis. Once you are satisfied with the current price of an asset, you can place an order from the watchlist.
- A one-click trading feature is available. So, you can process a trade in less than 1 minute.
Find Different Trading Account Types of Forex Brokers
|Bitmex Trading Account||Dukascopy Trading Account||FBS Trading Account|
|Degiro Trading Account||Easymarkets Trading Account||Binomo Trading Account|
|Deriv.com Trading Account||eToro Trading Account||Forex.com Trading Account|
Finq.com Trading Account – Features
|Social Trading / Copy Trading||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||No|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||No|
|Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity||No|
|Trading From Chart||Yes|
|Interest On Margin||No|
|Other Trading Features||No|
Here is the list of all the significant features if you do Finq online trading:
- The Demo account is available for virtual trading.
- You will get periodic email alerts relevant to what you are doing in the market.
- You can process OCO Orders with ease.
- There are options to process Trailing Orders.
- API trading is available.
- The VPS services are available to use.
- You can perform trades from charts.
- Reap benefits from various offers and promotions that the company provides most times.
- You can get expert advice frequently.
Check out Online Trading Services of FOREX Brokers
|FP Markets Trading Account||FXPro Trading Account||HYCM Trading Account|
|Fusion Markets Trading Account||FXTM Trading Account||IC Markets Trading Account|
|FXOpen Trading Account||Go Markets Trading Account||iForex Trading Account|
Finq.com Trading Account – Conclusion
Finq is an efficient financial asset trading company.
Therefore, you can always open a Trading account with them. There are ample options to choose from while you are opening up an account, and it is easy to open an account too.
So, you should definitely give it a try if you are still contemplating.
Offering tight spreads the minimum deposit for Finq.com is 100$. They are growing quickly in South Africa, Australia, and India.
They do have a great range of types of accounts and a big trading volume bonus.
Finq.com Online Trading – FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Finq.com Online Trading:
Do Finq.com provide Online Trading?
Yes. Finq offers a wide range of online trading assets.
To be precise, they are providing 7 classes of assets – Stocks, Forex, Indices, Cryptocurrency trading, Commodities, Bonds, and ETFs.
We suggest you have a word with customer care for elaborate details of each class of assets.
What are the Commission Charges in Finq.com?
They are quite low and competitive spreads and no commission of fees is implied on withdrawals or deposits.
Do Finq.com provide Demo account Trading?
Yes. The Demo account is available. You can open it by visiting the official website of Finq. It is risk-free and therefore, ideal for any new trader.
There are no fees involved to use the Demo account.
Is trading Free at Finq.com?
Primarily, online trading is free of cost.
However, you should check out the fee structure of the spreads and commissions, which are nominal fees. In addition, there are AMC fees for using the trading platforms.
We suggest you discuss the pricing part in detail with the support team.
Do Finq.com provide Spot Metals Trading?
Yes. Finq offers Spot Gold and Spot Silver for online trading.
We suggest you visit the official website or contact the support team for a better understanding of the fee structure.
What are Spot Metals Trading Charges at Finq.com?
The trading cost of spot metals can vary depending upon the type of account you own with Finq.
It starts with spreads as low as 0.15 pip and can be a maximum of 0.6 pip.
Again, we suggest you talk to the support team first before finalizing.
Do Finq.com provide Stock Trading?
Yes. You can trade from 2000+ company stocks available on Finq.com.
Stocks from all over the world are available with some of the giant companies like Apple, Facebook, Nokia, and many more.
Talk to customer care if you are looking to trade with a particular stock.
What is Spread at Finq.com?
Finq.com offers fixed spreads in every account and spreads are about 1.9 pips for EURUSD.
Is Finq.com safe for trading?
Of course, online trading is 100% secure with Finq.com.
The trading platforms are some of the best in the market with proper security measures in place.
The Two-Step verification feature is available on all trading platforms, and the company has a decent regulator to ensure safe transactions.
Do Finq.com provide Trading Tips?
Yes. Trading Tips are available to selective types of accounts.
Please compare the account features to know which kind of accounts provide this feature. Of course, you can contact the support team to be sure of it.
Fill up the Form – Open Forex Trading Account Now!
Most Read Articles
|Forex Trading – Know Everything|
|Forex Broker – Know Everything|
|Why Trade in Forex?|
|How to Trade Forex?|
|Forex Trading Strategies|
|Forex Trading Tips|
|Become a Successful Forex Trader|
|Best Forex App|
|Top Forex Broker|
|Best Forex Trading Books|